Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hedgiehog, you scream like a girl.

Well that makes sense since I am a girl. Plus Timon's kind of a wuss. (Couldn't get the video to start at the scream at 20 seconds but it's worth the watch anyways)
[YOUTUBE]ti3K8DzIKGM?t[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

Well that makes sense since I am a girl. Plus Timon's kind of a wuss. (Couldn't get the video to start at the scream at 20 seconds but it's worth the watch anyways)

Seriously? The video worked when I previewed the post. [YOUTUBE]ti3K8DzIKGM[/YOUTUBE]

Yay we got one! I had a sneaking suspicion SOV might be a wolf!

Members don't see this ad :)
One down...??? to go...

Sorry for being so quiet. I'm at a rodeo with my cowboy. ;) it's only halfway done and I'm already tired from dancing.. Lol

So what is the significance of the similar wounds between WTF and SOV? There has to be a reason why that was brought up...

So what is the significance of the similar wounds between WTF and SOV? There has to be a reason why that was brought up...

I was thinking the same thing...

Also, how do we know Grad is the one who killed the wolf? Maybe someone has an attack role that allows them to fend off an attack and since the wounds are "similar" could that mean it was some animal that has the ability to attack a wolf?

Anyway I have no good information to go off of...

I will think some more and put in my vote tomorrow morning before work.

It ain't me!!! I wouldn't obviously bring it up and shoot myself in the foot

LOL that was fast. It's probably for the best considering that I have a Physics exam that's going to kick my mermaid tail.

My poor group ... :( Be strong!

I miss you! You were our only non noob

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmmmm - good point, DVMDream! Does that mean a potential villain in the Little Mermaid?

Gosh......this gets more and more complicated. And I get the feeling "our small world" will keep shrinking. How many wolfies can there be??

Doesn't have to be a villain who killed sov, could be a villager with a special item.

tigerwillow, i was thinking the same thing about the comment about the wounds of WTF and SOV...

i have no other good information to add/think of :oops:

will think a little bit more about it and then vote tomorrow early before work...

So did that same villager accidentally kill WTF?

I think a wolf killed grad and that a villager with a special item decided to use it and that somehow ended in sov being killed, just happened to be that he was also a wolf. This is just an opinion though so keep that in mind.

I think a villager (or two!) Killed wtf thinking they might be a wolf, and then successfully killed SOV, and that a wolf killed grad. My lynch vote will be coming soon after a bit of thought, but I will again definitely change it if someone will reliable info comes up with someone better.

But WTF got killed the first night. And was the only one killed. I think that was done by the wolves because otherwise there would have been two kills.

Ok both grad and SOV were killed on the same night. That would mean there are two different killers. Like the last game, there was a killer dog. (I think they only had a one shot deal, but this could be a multiple shot deal). So killer good character accidentally kills wtf, suspicious from last game. Next night wolf kills grads while killer good character goes after SOV (maybe after receiving good info)

Just a theory. All the veterans are being killed off though!

But WTF got killed the first night. And was the only one killed. I think that was done by the wolves because otherwise there would have been two kills.

Unless there was a failed attack the first night. Probably too late to do a tally for injured peeps. Whoever could be a secret villager(s) with attack abilities seems to be keeping quiet. Rightly so if they were able to successfully kill a wolf. Tip o' the cap to the (possible) avenger.

I really don't think that villagers killed WTF. Like Petpony said it was the first night. Why would a villager go after WTF on the first night when she didn't do anything to raise suspicion. WTF even pointed out that the wolves killed her for giving helpful hints to the villagers. If we think that the villagers killed her that means that the wolves either went after someone else and failed or didn't attack anyone. Based on the previous games it seems like wolves go after veterans first which makes sense from a strategical view point. It doesn't make sense that the wolves or sorcerors wouldn't go after anyone last night either. That would defeat the whole point of the game which is to decimate the villagers. I highly doubt villagers killed WTF and not wolves/sorcerers.

Tonight SOV and graduatedly were killed. So we have the possibility of wolves killing one and villagers killing the other. Purely a logic based guess but I doubt the wolves would kill one of their own. I know that Kaydubs suggested that one of the villains could be from the Little Mermaid group--this is of course a possibility but if you look at the remaining members it seems unlikely. Orca2011 has been busy the past two days so she hasn't posted at all. Right now TigerWillow seems to be in the clear too. She did change her mayor vote to SOV but if she was a wolf too why wouldn't she have just voted for him from the beginning.

As for the similarities in appearances between SOV and WTF's death it could be like everyone suggested a villager that killed SOV. I don't think that's what it is but we should keep discussing it in case it does lead somewhere. What I was thinking was that perhaps there was a hybrid that decided for the time being to align with the villagers. They may have remembered what happened to JemapelleJane last game just for being a hybrid and decided to take out a wolf to prove their allegiance to the team so that later they could kill villagers without suspicion. This is totally just a guess. I don't know if this game has hybrids or if those hybrids can attack. It could also just be a villager with the power to kill like a wolf who attacked SOV.

Sorry for the novel. I hope this made some sense. I'm pretty sick and just woke up from a nap so I apologize if this is rambly (which I don't think is a word).

I just needed to share that I was at a bar tonight watching the Syrauce, UConn game and the tv at our table had Aladdin on! haha! :laugh: All of a sudden I looked up, and the first thing I saw was myself (Rajah)! How freakin weird is that? It was the ONLY tv not on the game and happened to be at my table... thought it was rather ironic.... and it reminded me to come on here and make sure I vote! :D

More on my theory...I now agree and thnk wolves killed wtf and grad, and that a keen attack villager killed SOV. I think that the wounds are similar is extremely important, and my theory is that the same type of killer killed both, but one was a wolf...ie two large felines such as a lion and a tiger (we have many of those), or two people, two fish, etc, just my thoughts and my theory is probably wrong...or a hybrid and it was the exact same killer.

Unless there was a failed attack the first night. Probably too late to do a tally for injured peeps. Whoever could be a secret villager(s) with attack abilities seems to be keeping quiet. Rightly so if they were able to successfully kill a wolf. Tip o' the cap to the (possible) avenger.

True there could have been a failed attack but it seems unlikely. What benefit would it be to the villagers to kill WTF the first night. She gave us some useful hints that I think may have hurt the game. I mean we're already in day three and only one person revealed their role which was WTF as a villager. In the other game at least two roles were revealed by the second day. It's in the best interest of the wolves to find out the items that the villagers have to systematically pick off those with items one by one. No one has revealed roles yet and no one with items have been killed so far which is great.

A lot of people are suggesting the same villager killed WTF and SOV. In the previous game the attack dogs were silenced for a day and night cycle after using their powers. I admit that the rules of this game could be entirely different we just don't have enough information right now to know for certain. If it is similar in that the players are silenced for a day and night after using their powers then it wouldn't be possible for the same villagers to kill WTF and SOV. After killing WTF the villager would have been silenced during the day when we lynched Bandierose and at night when SOV was killed. Again this is all based on the previous game though and Lissarae has her own rules.

Just so you know there is sort of a way to do an injury count without asking everyone specifically if they've been harmed. You can't do it after the fact and it may be a little less accurate but still.

More on my theory...I now agree and thnk wolves killed wtf and grad, and that a keen attack villager killed SOV. I think that the wounds are similar is extremely important, and my theory is that the same type of killer killed both, but one was a wolf...ie two large felines such as a lion and a tiger (we have many of those), or two people, two fish, etc, just my thoughts and my theory is probably wrong...or a hybrid and it was the exact same killer.

I think the idea of the same type of creature killing WTF and SOV is an interesting one. I just looked back at the dog WW game to get some more ideas. Of course this could be entirely different because it's Lissarae's game but in the dog game a leader of the wolves was appointed who did the attacking. If that's the same case for this game, no idea, may not be, then that would mean the leader of the wolves/sorcerers is the same type of creature as the villager. It's an interesting avenue to explore.

I had the same idea as you that the villager might be a hybrid but my thought process seems to be a little bit different. I thought that a hybrid may have either let their role slip to the group and pledged to stay a villager so they killed SOV to show their allegiance or that the hybrid killed SOV to gain everyone's trust so that when they turned later in the game no one would be suspicious of them.

All of this is purely conjecture though. And a lot of my guesses are based on information I obtained from watching the previous game so it may not even be applicable.

so nice to be just watching a game and not having to figure everything out! Can't wait to see how it all pans out!

Unless there was a conversion the first night, which I doubt, it may just be similar attacks. I wish we had any other info. I knw this game has items, so maybe we should try to figure out how many and how they work. It could be that the same item was used to kill both SOV and WTF. And the wolves may have had it night one. My conjecture, based on other games, is one item per group.

Also, I have a bad feeling I am next so if there is any other strategy to discuss, now is the time. Unless there is a protector role.

Unless there was a conversion the first night, which I doubt, it may just be similar attacks. I wish we had any other info. I knw this game has items, so maybe we should try to figure out how many and how they work. It could be that the same item was used to kill both SOV and WTF. And the wolves may have had it night one. My conjecture, based on other games, is one item per group.

Also, I have a bad feeling I am next so if there is any other strategy to discuss, now is the time. Unless there is a protector role.

In other games, does it happen that items are transferable or findable or whatnot?

Yes. Items can be lost or found. Sometimes using the items make them lost, etc.
Ok, so based off this notion, perhaps the wolves had said item first, and then it was picked up by graduately, who used it to kill SOV, but was killed in the process? This doesn't help us too much at this point though, because we don't know where the item.
I am thinking about what orca Orca said about there being a wolf in the Little Mermaid group. It is possible that graduately shared either her knowledge that SOV was a wolf, or that she had the item and that got her killed. If we assume graduately is the reason SOV died, then this is probably most likely.

Just kidding it wasn't Orca it was Kaydubs, my bad.

The situation is reminding me of when Nordicat went after Thatredhead in the dog sanctuary and I guarded my group and Nordicat and I both ended up dead. It seems like the attack roles have a high likelyhood of getting you killed. If a wolf were attacked, that could explain how both ended up dead the same night, but then where's the wolf attack? Maybe an unsuccessful wolf attack? Or maybe the wolves couldn't attack because one of their own had been killed?

Usually attack abilities are saved until the attacker is sure of who is a wolf. The attack did kill a wolf, so maybe somehow Grad. knew SOV was a wolf :confused:. Maybe info. from someone else in the group? So, maybe one of the mermaids is a seer, or has/had an investigatory item and used it and is not a wolf.

So if grad was an attacker, why would it say she was just a villager? Are you saying that once someone dies, their true nature isn't really revealed?

so nice to be just watching a game and not having to figure everything out! Can't wait to see how it all pans out!
You know what's really nice? Knowing everything and watching! I'm loving this being a mod thing.

Are items listed upon death? I am thinking like an attacker item like a sword or something.

WAIT.

hedgiehog, how do you know orca has been busy? She's in my group and she hasn't told ME Hey TW! I'll be busy and can't really respond.

Bc she HASN'T. In a couple of days.

What if you are pm ing each other because you are wolves, and youre theorizing bc you want the pressure taken off of you?

Or however many days. I lose track of time here

.....wait, where'd this come from? Sorry TW, I'm just scanning the thread.:confused:

Post 172 in the middle, hedgie says that orca has been busy for the past two days so she couldn't respond.

Tonight SOV and graduatedly were killed. So we have the possibility of wolves killing one and villagers killing the other. Purely a logic based guess but I doubt the wolves would kill one of their own. I know that Kaydubs suggested that one of the villains could be from the Little Mermaid group--this is of course a possibility but if you look at the remaining members it seems unlikely. Orca2011 has been busy the past two days so she hasn't posted at all. Right now TigerWillow seems to be in the clear too. She did change her mayor vote to SOV but if she was a wolf too why wouldn't she have just voted for him from the beginning.

Hmmmm she did say I was in the clear. How do you know? I could be totally sorceress.

Which I'm NOT. But just sayin'

No love lost over my death it seems.

Well, I am reviving S*P*E*W, and retitling it:

Society for the Protection of Evil Wizards.

If no one is going to look out for us poor, misunderstood, sorcerers who are just trying to make the world a better place, then we will protest for our rights!!

Attachments

• spewbadge.gif
    spewbadge.gif
    3 KB · Views: 97
Just like a deity to cause chaos and not help out :p

Isn't that the job of every great God? I mean Mod ;)

Yeah, go for it, TW.

The situation is reminding me of when Nordicat went after Thatredhead in the dog sanctuary and I guarded my group and Nordicat and I both ended up dead. It seems like the attack roles have a high likelyhood of getting you killed. If a wolf were attacked, that could explain how both ended up dead the same night, but then where's the wolf attack? Maybe an unsuccessful wolf attack? Or maybe the wolves couldn't attack because one of their own had been killed?

Also, I'm thinking along the lines of the last game. This is quite a good point. Last game, true natures WERE revealed ('cept when SOV was throwing us curveballs) upon death.

I really do think the attacks were separate, like krist mentioned. To recap: WTF was killed the first night & had previously revealed her role. I'd wager wolf strike. Unfortunately, there was a lynch of bandierose, a villager. Then, after nightfall (Day 2!), wolf/villain death (SOV) but also villager loss from bandie's group. I know I'd considered there COULD be a villain-wolf in the Little Mermaid group but LAST game, attacks revealed a role. So....mayhaps Grad had a special role and was picked off for it? :confused::confused:

This quote from Nietzsche sums up the lot of SPEW member

.....when asked by King Midas what was the best and most desirable of all things for <SPEW members>, Silenus replied:

"....What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach, not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is - to die soon"

from the Birth of Tragedy

This is the type of thinking we must fight, nay Rail against! Rise up my evil cohorts. End this unjustified lynching of our kind. Remove their cancerous thinking from the face of the world with your surgeon's scalpel, one cell at a time!

what is death for me, but a chance to give my life meaning? I will haunt these halls until you pray for my rebirth, just to shut me up and give you peace in your own pitiful lives.