Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At work right now. But not sure why someone thought me saying that people were going after veterans was suspicious. I have nothing to go on for lynching right now. So I guess lynch hedgiehog

Members don't see this ad.

maul hedgiehog

i have my reasons hehehe :smuggrin:

I voted for you yesterday because I truly believed that bandierose was innocent, based on reasons that I might have to disclose later to save my self. There were only two other names floating around. I didn't want to vote for someone at random in case it happened to be a wolf and then I was targeted. I voted for you because there was 15 minutes left and three more people would have had to vote for you before you would have died. At the time there were not three players online who hadn't voted. I thought you would be okay and I wouldn't help in killing an innocent. I'm definitely a villager though.

krist, I definitely definitely would like to brainstorm about it! didn't mean to ignore ya, sowwie :oops:

I don't want to lose a team member...kakuru, you gotta speak up.

Blackdog618, why TW? I'm just finding it suspicious that people are lynching in response [possibly] to people suggested having lynched them previously.....

Members don't see this ad :)
At work right now. But not sure why someone thought me saying that people were going after veterans was suspicious. I have nothing to go on for lynching right now. So I guess lynch hedgiehog

Well that is certainly not going to help me. I've told dyachei twice that I'm a villager and I was not lying when I said that.

I will not yet vote. I want to wait some more. But I will say that I won't be voting for hedgiehog. There is a strategy she told me about that we are working on to figure out who the villains might be. I doubt she would have told me that strategy if she was one herself..

I will not yet vote. I want to wait some more. But I will say that I won't be voting for hedgiehog. There is a strategy she told me about that we are working on to figure out who the villains might be. I doubt she would have told me that strategy if she was one herself..

Good enough for me. unlynch hedgiehog

To elaborate on this strategy that I don't necessarily want to give away just yet in case you guys don't kill me I don't want the wolves figuring it out. My mom's a fraud investigator and since high school I've been forced to volunteer at the local chapter's seminars. I've seen an awful lot of presentations on how to detect and prevent fraud. The last seminar had a speaker on online fraud. I've been helping her with surveillance since middle school (not necessarily appropriate but bad guy lived down the street from us). Since I have no special abilities I figured I would have to rely on what I learned from her to play the game successfully. Before the game started I told her my strategy and she said that's how she would do it if this was a real life case. So there you go, hopefully that helps show why I think people aren't wolves and that I am a villager.

Blackdog618, why TW? I'm just finding it suspicious that people are lynching in response [possibly] to people suggested having lynched them previously.....

I'm just going on the fact that she changed her vote for mayor to SOV. I'm aware other players voted for him as well, and I it's not much to go on, but I'd rather vote for TW than jump on the bandwagon for hedgiehog with no real evidence.

I'm just going on the fact that she changed her vote for mayor to SOV. I'm aware other players voted for him as well, and I it's not much to go on, but I'd rather vote for TW than jump on the bandwagon for hedgiehog with no real evidence.

Thanks for the support. I had been looking into people who voted for SOV as well.

Doesn't know who to vote for....*eats an apple*

Blackdog does seem to have a point.

maul Tigerwillow

Fair enough! Its hard to say who to point fingers at yet when things are so vague! I'm about to head into an event for eating disorders awareness week (shameless plug) so this will be my final vote!!!

unmaul hedgiehog
maul tigerwillow

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to point out that Tigerwillow is leading the charge against me because I said a member of her team is innocent. I said this because Orca2011 herself said that she would be at the State Pattys thing is PSU. Sunnex jumped on the bandwagon because I voted for her. I only voted for her since I was 95% bandierose was innocent which they were. Neither of these seem like concrete reasons. Anyone could have pointed out that Orca2011 was gone. It's the same reason SheepdogPSU has been gone.

unmaul hedgiehog

for now, at least.

If it helps anyone, I voted for SOV for mayor on a whim, based on absolutely nothing other than I thought a veteran of the game could be helpful. I'm just a scared spoiled (and now really confused) little pug.

Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-3 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)

Deadline is 2pm CST. You have just over 1 hour. Good luck.

All of this back and forth is making my head spin. For now I'll side with my fellow dwarf....

maul Tigerwillow

And to clarify, I'm with kakurubird on voting SOV for mayor. We had no idea he would turn out to be a wolf, just thought it might be helpful to have a veteran mod lead our group. Plus, look at him now. That kid needs a hobby.

I was pretty inebriated all yesterday:rolleyes: and im typing this on my phone from work so I haven't had much chance to get on here. From what little info I have Im probably just going to have to join the bandwagon.

Maul tigerwillow

Maul tigerwillow, unless anyone has other ideas...

Current Vote Tally:
Tigerwillow-6 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, CFC, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)

Deadline is 2pm CST. You have 40 min. Good luck.

Going for DVM for now.. I really hope I'm not the reason for mauling an innocent again..

Maul DVM

Going for DVM for now.. I really hope I'm not the reason for mauling an innocent again..

Maul DVM

PetPony, I seem to have started a trend and would also not want to be the reason for losing a villager. I'm interested in why you chose DVM?

I'm gonna stick with my fellow animated inanimate object since I have no better ideas.

Maul orca2011

Secret investigation.. I don't want to say too much as I don't want the villains to find out about the strategy, but this is the only thing I have right now on anybody.

Current Vote Tally:
Tigerwillow-6 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, CFC, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-1 (Petpony)

Deadline is 2pm CST. You have less than 30 min. Good luck.

Secret investigation.. I don't want to say too much as I don't want the villains to find out about the strategy, but this is the only thing I have right now on anybody.

You don't seem to have too much confidence in your investigation if you're still concerned about mauling an innocent. Ho well, it seems you have better reasons than the rest of us.

unmaul Tigerwillow
maul DVMDream

It's hard to be confident if there isn't strong evidence and if you can't use items to aid you. Hopefully farther into the game, we'll have more info to work with..

Current Vote Tally:
Tigerwillow-5 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, Sheepdog, NStarz)
DVMDream-2 (Petpony, CFC)

Deadline is 2pm CST.

My thought exactly.. curious as to how Lissa will deal with this..

Shoot, I just got home from work and voted quickly, didn't want to create a tie. I have no info. to go on so DVM Dream vote was a shot in the dark anyways.

Unlynch DVMDream

Current Vote Tally:
Tigerwillow-5 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, Sheepdog, NStarz)
DVMDream-5 (Petpony, CFC, hedgiehog, kakurubird, squirrelsrule)

Voting closed. Results Pending.

Shoot, I just got home from work and voted quickly, didn't want to create a tie. I have no info. to go on so DVM Dream vote was a shot in the dark anyways.

Unlynch DVMDream
You were too late. Voting ended at 2

Will squirrel's unlynch vote count? It was after the deadline..?

Our lovely band of merry makers were so distraught after the death of Graduatedly, but not so distraught that they wouldn't have their revenge. They decided to vote, once again, for who was at blame for Grad's life. Not being sure who to vote for, the vote ended in a tie.
Like all good ties, it must be broken. But how? By our fearless leader, of course!

PetPony, as mayor, this burden falls to you. Will it be Tigerwillow or DVMDream? The choice is yours. You have 10 minutes to decide and may not seek advice from anyone.

Fearless.. yeah, right. ;) DVM it will be. Gotta stand by my vote!

Ack!!! I work for two hours and am almost lynched?!? I said I wasn't SURE about hedgiehog. I wanted her to defend herself before everyone jumped along with me!

To clarify, I am a villager! Not a sorceress!!

Oh well. Back to work!!! Don't try to lunch me again!! :smuggrin:

Sorry for leading a bandwagon on ya hedge.

Fearless.. yeah, right. ;) DVM it will be. Gotta stand by my vote!
As so it was done! DVMDream-a villager was lynched by the angry mob. If only he had been able to use his Fairy Godmother to save himself...

It is now Night 3. People with nighttime PMs, you know what to do. Deadline is 6pm CST.

23 players remain:

.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)-Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).

Speaking of lunch.. I'm kinda hungry.. hahaha :rolleyes:

OH NO! :scared:

Sowwy....

I am so nervous while playing this game. Reminds me of playing Pokemon. I'd get upset about making mistakes so much when I played.. lol

How about a Pokemon WW game instead of Twilight?

Sorry guys - I was stuck in the middle of the country all day today and just got back to civilization and the internet. Did not realize the maul vote was for 2 pm CST and totally missed it. =(