You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
maul hedgiehog
i have my reasons hehehe![]()
I voted for you yesterday because I truly believed that bandierose was innocent, based on reasons that I might have to disclose later to save my self. There were only two other names floating around. I didn't want to vote for someone at random in case it happened to be a wolf and then I was targeted. I voted for you because there was 15 minutes left and three more people would have had to vote for you before you would have died. At the time there were not three players online who hadn't voted. I thought you would be okay and I wouldn't help in killing an innocent. I'm definitely a villager though.
**********
krist, I definitely definitely would like to brainstorm about it! didn't mean to ignore ya, sowwie 😳
**********
I don't want to lose a team member...kakuru, you gotta speak up.
Blackdog618, why TW? I'm just finding it suspicious that people are lynching in response [possibly] to people suggested having lynched them previously.....
krist, I definitely definitely would like to brainstorm about it! didn't mean to ignore ya, sowwie 😳
**********
I don't want to lose a team member...kakuru, you gotta speak up.
Blackdog618, why TW? I'm just finding it suspicious that people are lynching in response [possibly] to people suggested having lynched them previously.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At work right now. But not sure why someone thought me saying that people were going after veterans was suspicious. I have nothing to go on for lynching right now. So I guess lynch hedgiehog
Well that is certainly not going to help me. I've told dyachei twice that I'm a villager and I was not lying when I said that.
I will not yet vote. I want to wait some more. But I will say that I won't be voting for hedgiehog. There is a strategy she told me about that we are working on to figure out who the villains might be. I doubt she would have told me that strategy if she was one herself..
****************************
Lynch me! Lynch me!
I can take it!
Add insult to injury!
****************************
Lynch me! Lynch me!
I can take it!
Add insult to injury!
****************************
I will not yet vote. I want to wait some more. But I will say that I won't be voting for hedgiehog. There is a strategy she told me about that we are working on to figure out who the villains might be. I doubt she would have told me that strategy if she was one herself..
Good enough for me. unlynch hedgiehog
I will not yet vote. I want to wait some more. But I will say that I won't be voting for hedgiehog. There is a strategy she told me about that we are working on to figure out who the villains might be. I doubt she would have told me that strategy if she was one herself..
To elaborate on this strategy that I don't necessarily want to give away just yet in case you guys don't kill me I don't want the wolves figuring it out. My mom's a fraud investigator and since high school I've been forced to volunteer at the local chapter's seminars. I've seen an awful lot of presentations on how to detect and prevent fraud. The last seminar had a speaker on online fraud. I've been helping her with surveillance since middle school (not necessarily appropriate but bad guy lived down the street from us). Since I have no special abilities I figured I would have to rely on what I learned from her to play the game successfully. Before the game started I told her my strategy and she said that's how she would do it if this was a real life case. So there you go, hopefully that helps show why I think people aren't wolves and that I am a villager.
Blackdog618, why TW? I'm just finding it suspicious that people are lynching in response [possibly] to people suggested having lynched them previously.....
I'm just going on the fact that she changed her vote for mayor to SOV. I'm aware other players voted for him as well, and I it's not much to go on, but I'd rather vote for TW than jump on the bandwagon for hedgiehog with no real evidence.
I'm just going on the fact that she changed her vote for mayor to SOV. I'm aware other players voted for him as well, and I it's not much to go on, but I'd rather vote for TW than jump on the bandwagon for hedgiehog with no real evidence.
Thanks for the support. I had been looking into people who voted for SOV as well.
I'm just going on the fact that she changed her vote for mayor to SOV. I'm aware other players voted for him as well, and I it's not much to go on, but I'd rather vote for TW than jump on the bandwagon for hedgiehog with no real evidence.
Fair enough! Its hard to say who to point fingers at yet when things are so vague! I'm about to head into an event for eating disorders awareness week (shameless plug) so this will be my final vote!!!
unmaul hedgiehog
maul tigerwillow
Just wanted to point out that Tigerwillow is leading the charge against me because I said a member of her team is innocent. I said this because Orca2011 herself said that she would be at the State Pattys thing is PSU. Sunnex jumped on the bandwagon because I voted for her. I only voted for her since I was 95% bandierose was innocent which they were. Neither of these seem like concrete reasons. Anyone could have pointed out that Orca2011 was gone. It's the same reason SheepdogPSU has been gone.
unmaul hedgiehog
for now, at least.
If it helps anyone, I voted for SOV for mayor on a whim, based on absolutely nothing other than I thought a veteran of the game could be helpful. I'm just a scared spoiled (and now really confused) little pug.
for now, at least.
If it helps anyone, I voted for SOV for mayor on a whim, based on absolutely nothing other than I thought a veteran of the game could be helpful. I'm just a scared spoiled (and now really confused) little pug.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-3 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)
Deadline is 2pm CST. You have just over 1 hour. Good luck.
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-3 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)
Deadline is 2pm CST. You have just over 1 hour. Good luck.
All of this back and forth is making my head spin. For now I'll side with my fellow dwarf....
maul Tigerwillow
And to clarify, I'm with kakurubird on voting SOV for mayor. We had no idea he would turn out to be a wolf, just thought it might be helpful to have a veteran mod lead our group. Plus, look at him now. That kid needs a hobby.
maul Tigerwillow
And to clarify, I'm with kakurubird on voting SOV for mayor. We had no idea he would turn out to be a wolf, just thought it might be helpful to have a veteran mod lead our group. Plus, look at him now. That kid needs a hobby.
. Plus, look at him now. That kid needs a hobby.

I was pretty inebriated all yesterday🙄 and im typing this on my phone from work so I haven't had much chance to get on here. From what little info I have Im probably just going to have to join the bandwagon.
Maul tigerwillow
Maul tigerwillow
Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-6 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, CFC, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)
Deadline is 2pm CST. You have 40 min. Good luck.
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-6 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, CFC, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)
Deadline is 2pm CST. You have 40 min. Good luck.
Going for DVM for now.. I really hope I'm not the reason for mauling an innocent again..
Maul DVM
PetPony, I seem to have started a trend and would also not want to be the reason for losing a villager. I'm interested in why you chose DVM?
Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-6 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, CFC, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-1 (Petpony)
Deadline is 2pm CST. You have less than 30 min. Good luck.
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-6 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, CFC, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-1 (Petpony)
Deadline is 2pm CST. You have less than 30 min. Good luck.
Secret investigation.. I don't want to say too much as I don't want the villains to find out about the strategy, but this is the only thing I have right now on anybody.
You don't seem to have too much confidence in your investigation if you're still concerned about mauling an innocent. Ho well, it seems you have better reasons than the rest of us.
unmaul Tigerwillow
maul DVMDream
Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-5 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-2 (Petpony, CFC)
Deadline is 2pm CST.
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-5 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-2 (Petpony, CFC)
Deadline is 2pm CST.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maul DVMDream
Maul DVM Dream
A tie? srsly?
Shoot, I just got home from work and voted quickly, didn't want to create a tie. I have no info. to go on so DVM Dream vote was a shot in the dark anyways.
Unlynch DVMDream
Unlynch DVMDream
Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-5 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-5 (Petpony, CFC, hedgiehog, kakurubird, squirrelsrule)
Voting closed. Results Pending.
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-2 (Tigerwillow, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-5 (Blackdog618, orcagirl, katie8, Sheepdog, NStarz)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj, sooprnova)
DVMDream-5 (Petpony, CFC, hedgiehog, kakurubird, squirrelsrule)
Voting closed. Results Pending.
You were too late. Voting ended at 2Shoot, I just got home from work and voted quickly, didn't want to create a tie. I have no info. to go on so DVM Dream vote was a shot in the dark anyways.
Unlynch DVMDream
Our lovely band of merry makers were so distraught after the death of Graduatedly, but not so distraught that they wouldn't have their revenge. They decided to vote, once again, for who was at blame for Grad's life. Not being sure who to vote for, the vote ended in a tie.
Like all good ties, it must be broken. But how? By our fearless leader, of course!
PetPony, as mayor, this burden falls to you. Will it be Tigerwillow or DVMDream? The choice is yours. You have 10 minutes to decide and may not seek advice from anyone.
Like all good ties, it must be broken. But how? By our fearless leader, of course!
PetPony, as mayor, this burden falls to you. Will it be Tigerwillow or DVMDream? The choice is yours. You have 10 minutes to decide and may not seek advice from anyone.
Ack!!! I work for two hours and am almost lynched?!? I said I wasn't SURE about hedgiehog. I wanted her to defend herself before everyone jumped along with me!
To clarify, I am a villager! Not a sorceress!!
To clarify, I am a villager! Not a sorceress!!
Oh well. Back to work!!! Don't try to lunch me again!! 
Sorry for leading a bandwagon on ya hedge.
Sorry for leading a bandwagon on ya hedge.
As so it was done! DVMDream-a villager was lynched by the angry mob. If only he had been able to use his Fairy Godmother to save himself...Fearless.. yeah, right. 😉 DVM it will be. Gotta stand by my vote!
It is now Night 3. People with nighttime PMs, you know what to do. Deadline is 6pm CST.
23 players remain:
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)-Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
Lynch. But don't eat me either
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guys - I was stuck in the middle of the country all day today and just got back to civilization and the internet. Did not realize the maul vote was for 2 pm CST and totally missed it. =(
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K
