Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Someone is in a trolly mood today.

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, now we have to listen to SOVs esoteric nonsense until we pray for him to come back?

Does he come back as beast?

Members don't see this ad :)
All of SOV's stuff reminds me of Lissa (right?) trying to find her mate in the last game...
But if he's a wolf/sorcerer? Or maybe not?

I don't get it!

i'm with heylodeb, kind of glad i don't have to figure stuff out on this one and can just watch. toooo much other stuff to do and it's really distracting!

All of SOV's stuff reminds me of Lissa (right?) trying to find her mate in the last game...
But if he's a wolf/sorcerer? Or maybe not?

I don't get it!

To also note, Lissa oh so kindly modded & gave us different color fonts for villagers & villains. Nice, yes? SOV is purpled out & the villagers are redd-ed out

:laugh: Yeah, if the setting was in Disney World, I might have vanished off to Harry Potter Land to bring back a wand to AVADA KEVADRA, SOV

OMG the next game HAS to be HP themed!!! I will help mod! :D

Current lynch tally:
NO ONE-0 votes
Deadline-2pm CST

I definitely agree with WTF and SOV being killed either by the same type of character or the same type of item. Since we can't tell who has what items (and even what kind of items are out there), we can look at the pairs/trios/etc. of characters:

- Dwarves (possible pick axe wounds, so LIS, CFC, Minnerbelle, Blackdog)
- Cats (claws/teeth, so Dyachei, Emiloo, DVMDream)
- Mice (umm...little nibbles, maybe? Devyn, Orcagirl)
- Inanimate animated objects (who knows....Squirrels, Wildcatj, me)
- Humans (again, who knows...Sunnex, krist, Kaydubs)
- Sea Creatures (death by osmosis! TigerWillow, Orca2011)
- Other assorted animals (hedgiehog, Katie8, Trematode, Kakuru, & NStarz)

And then I have no idea where Sheepdog fits in as Genie.

Now, after I've typed this, I realize it is not very helpful at all and has just served to confuse me even more.

Members don't see this ad :)
No information. Stabbing in the dark again.

Lynch kakurubird

Good Luck everyone! Still too early in the game to determine who is who. I have NO information other than what has been posted in here so do not take my vote personally. It is just a random guess.

I'm back! I promise haha my bf left, so I don't have someone complaining about the game ;)

Btw, picture of the ring will be up soon :D

Anyone have any leads on who to maul? Last game there was a threat to randomly maul someone if no one voted. However, I don't have a clue and would hate to start the voting by choosing another villager.

I think we just have to guess, and I'm ok with DVMdream's stab in the dark, maybe this one will work out better than last time!

Lynch kakurubird

On a side note, kaydubs, since this game has been moving kinda slow I've already got TONS of ideas for the HP game, so we will have to talk after this game is over and everyone gets a break!

Well, this sucks. Looks like they are using the get rid of veterans first strategy. And I had really hoped to last more than a couple of rounds this game.

I'm not sure why, but ever since I read this, it made me suspicious..... :cool:
I literally have nothing else to go on lol, it just stuck with me as strange....:confused:

Good to know. That could have ended badly for trematode.

I didn't think you were a wolf before and still don't.

However, this ^ made me suspicious too... I have no freakin clue who the wolves are, and I know this was just a general comment, but I guess it's weird that hedgie is this confident?! AHHH I have NO CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just one of those trust your instinct, suspicious people, I have nothing else to go on... just that :laugh:

maul hedgiehog

Just bc I have my suspicions. I have work today so I can't vote later. Please find out and vote on someone else if it isn't her.

Current Tally:

Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-1 (Tigerwillow)

This seems so much harder than the last game to me. Hahaha Then again, I can't just attack random people here. I will make a list and try to find out what I can..

Anyone else find it odd that SOV the "beast" was actually Jafar (from aladdin) i.e. peoples true identities could be villains from different flicks? Could their be an undercover Ursula? Or the evil queen from snow white?! Just a curious theme.

I have no clue on who could be a wolf. Jumping on the bandwagon for now.

maul hedgiehog

Have to say that I'm with heylodeb and nyanko on this one...

:corny:

Also, since you guys are already planning for a HP game next, think I may start to work on a Twilight one in my head. Could be a good time. We shall see...

Also, since you guys are already planning for a HP game next, think I may start to work on a Twilight one in my head. Could be a good time. We shall see...
Eeeewwww twilight. :p For the last game in the lounge, Twilight characters were the bad guys lol

Can I be the werewolf killing Bella? :cool:

*Thank you "The Beast"

Hmmm, should it mean anything that he signs it as the beast? I'd like to find out why his name is in purple and not in red like the poor, mauled villagers (rip WTF and Grad).
Lissa says that the damage to WTF's body could only have been done by some sort of animal. Is this to throw us off of thinking it's an item?
I have no answers, only questions right now.
I've read through everything a couple times and haven't come up with much. I'm going to take a random guess here.

lynch tigerwillow

He is in purple because he was a bad guy. The others are in red because they were villagers. Just clearing that up. Carry on.

Interesting... That's a quick party poop. With two possible villain types, Twilight seems to lend itself nicely to the premise of the game (and enhance confusion). But, perhaps I'm missing something? I've played more Mafia than anything else; but only in the presence of actual other human beings... Guess I need to think outside the box?

Interesting... That's a quick party poop. With two possible villain types, Twilight seems to lend itself nicely to the premise of the game (and enhance confusion). But, perhaps I'm missing something? I've played more Mafia than anything else; but only in the presence of actual other human beings... Guess I need to think outside the box?
I think too many people just don't like Twilight, not that it wouldn't fit the game.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Trolling ends here.

He is in purple because he was a bad guy. The others are in red because they were villagers. Just clearing that up. Carry on.
Incorrect, I just DON'T look good in red.

Not sure I would have picked purple though

Um, you take what I give you! :smuggrin:

So why are you wearing a red cape? :p

maul hedgiehog

i have my reasons hehehe :smuggrin:

Lynch Orca. I don't have anything to go on, it's just a feeling.

Do tell. I'd like to know why I should be voting on someone in my group..

Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-2 (DVMDream, krist)
Hedgiehog-4 (Tigerwillow, kakurubird, sunnex, katie8)
Tigerwillow-1 (Blackdog618)
Orca2011-1 (wildcatj)

Deadline is 2pm CST. You have less than 2 hours. Good luck.

Last edited:
Woops Orca2011, didn't realize there were two.

WAIT.

hedgiehog, how do you know orca has been busy? She's in my group and she hasn't told ME Hey TW! I'll be busy and can't really respond.

Bc she HASN'T. In a couple of days.

What if you are pm ing each other because you are wolves, and youre theorizing bc you want the pressure taken off of you?

She said she was going to be busy in the original post since she was going to the Saint Pattys thing. I can go dig up the original quote if you want.

Anyone else find it odd that SOV the "beast" was actually Jafar (from aladdin) i.e. peoples true identities could be villains from different flicks? Could their be an undercover Ursula? Or the evil queen from snow white?! Just a curious theme.

I have no clue on who could be a wolf. Jumping on the bandwagon for now.

maul hedgiehog

Current Vote Tally:
Kakurubird-3 (DVMDream, krist, katie8)
Hedgiehog-3 (Tigerwillow, kakurubird, sunnex)
Tigerwillow-1 (Blackdog618)
Orca????-1 (wildcatj)

Deadline is 2pm CST. You have less than 2 hours. Good luck.

Uh, Lissa: katie8 said hedgie. Just to clarify.

I've been sick and slept in which clearly may not have been the best idea. Also posting all that stuff last night may not have been the best. I can attest to the fact that I'm a villager. I also told this to both remaining members of my group. I think the reason Tigerwillow voted for me was because I said orca2011 was in the clear was because in the sign up thread she said on page 4 post number 154 that on Saturday she would be at State Pattys Day at PSU. She and sheepdog talked about it for several posts. Sunnex even joined in and talked about a lowered tolerance since graduating college. I kept a list of when players said they would be unavailable to check with their posting times to see if they were telling the truth or if someone might be silenced/injured.

I thought about twilight too, but Harry potter lends itself soo well since we already have the four houses, and obvious items/powers, and the villains will be the death eaters. I am so excited ha I just need help modding with someone who knows the werewolf game better than me!

Ps I missed the comment that wtf was killed by some sort of animal, and so was sov. Hmm, I'm sure it is an important clue otherwise Lissa wouldnt have mentioned it