Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably not your favorite, but mine (after the villagers killed squirrels):

"Sniff. All alone. Pack dead. So angry. Strike out! Make pain! Rip PetPony apart!! TINY TINY PIECES! "
I laughed at that one. I wanted to write that in but couldn't figure out how. I think I said she was shredded or something. My favorite was when you wanted to eat Kakurubird.
 
Lissa,

Great game! Wish I has lasted a little longer but it was fun watching everyone else go around in circles.

I really thought hegie was a wolf too. Espeically after PetPony said she got the message from Zazu saying that hedgie was a wolf. Hedgie was so defensive of that even before PetPony said anything about the PM. Then the very next night PetPony ended up dead...

Seemed really wolfie to me...
 
Lissa,

Great game! Wish I has lasted a little longer but it was fun watching everyone else go around in circles.

I really thought hegie was a wolf too. Espeically after PetPony said she got the message from Zazu saying that hedgie was a wolf. Hedgie was so defensive of that even before PetPony said anything about the PM. Then the very next night PetPony ended up dead...

Seemed really wolfie to me...
I still have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with that. I do know it was PetPony's idea. Trematode said that petpony made her send the message.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the great game, Lissa! And I'm honored that everyone regretted my death so much. Squirrelsrule being all sneaky and drawing the suspicion away from herself...
 
I still have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with that. I do know it was PetPony's idea. Trematode said that petpony made her send the message.

I really don't get the point of that. It freaked me out so much. I was certain everyone would lynch me after Petpony said I was a wolf.
 
Last edited:
Well this was WAY too much fun. Thanks for being a great mod Lissa! And squirrels, sorry you don't want to play with me and soop again, we were only being good villagers! Heartless though...
 
I still have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with that. I do know it was PetPony's idea. Trematode said that petpony made her send the message.

It was PetPony's idea.
PetPony became my wing woman. I messaged her because I had this weird item (Zazu) that I did NOT know how to use. I thought PetPony might have some ideas.

Wildcatj mentioned she had some information (on squirrels I think) but she did not want to say it because she feared she would be attacked by the wolves. I thought she was on to something. So I sent her an anonymous message through Zazu saying that if she volunteered the information, I would offer her protection from the wolves that night. Wildcatj said squat so I was though that Zazu was the most freaking pointless item in the world.

Looking back on the messages between PP and I, PP was always suspicious of hedgie. Hedgie seemed to be doing a lot of scrambling. I never found out the details of why PP never fully trusted Hedgie. I asked PP what I should do with Zazu, and she suggested we psych Hedgie out to see what she does, being a newb. I don't know her motives behind it (I just didn't want the ability to go to waste.) It was actually fun watching Hedgie freak out.
 
A couple things:

-Using the log in times is a complete and utter waste of time and resources. It has been proven that it does not help at all. There are ways to turn that off (which I am about to do for myself). Also people could have roles/items that makes them need to send a night PM. Also, people have been told that they can send in their nightly item/role/wolfie decision early in the day if they can not get on at night to do so. If I am playing another game and anyone suggests that someone is a wolf because they were on at xx time and xx happened I will personally lynch them. 😛

-People have a life outside of this game...
If somebody is not responding instantly do not assume they were silenced. We are all a big bunch of over-achievers here and typically quite a few of us have busy schedules with work, school, volunteering, etc, etc. The so and so won't respond and it has been 5 minutes already so it must mean they are silenced is not a good way to figure out who is a wolf. It could simply just meant that they are busy with...life. 😉
 
Wildcatj mentioned she had some information (on squirrels I think) but she did not want to say it because she feared she would be attacked by the wolves. I thought she was on to something. So I sent her an anonymous message through Zazu saying that if she volunteered the information, I would offer her protection from the wolves that night. Wildcatj said squat so I was though that Zazu was the most freaking pointless item in the world.

Haha, my bad! I was trying to not say too much because it wasn't me with the item, so I didn't want to out soopr by accident. I did appreciate the protection though, believe me!
 
Sooprnova then threw herself under a bus so it was all cool.
I was not creative enough to figure out how to use that item, except to bargain with people.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lissa, this was an awesome game. I had tons of fun and have no idea how I managed to stay alive.

LIS - I love that you made your PM's to Lissa hilarious. I just laughed out loud at "TINY TINY PIECES!".
 
I'm surprised I survived until the end. I thought that after the 2 killings in my group that I would be dead.
 
Sooprnova then threw herself under a bus so it was all cool.
I was not creative enough to figure out how to use that item, except to bargain with people.

I didn't just throw myself under the bus, I DOVE under that darn thing headfirst, arms and legs akimbo, shouting like a maniac!
 
A couple things:

-Using the log in times is a complete and utter waste of time and resources. It has been proven that it does not help at all. There are ways to turn that off (which I am about to do for myself). Also people could have roles/items that makes them need to send a night PM. Also, people have been told that they can send in their nightly item/role/wolfie decision early in the day if they can not get on at night to do so. If I am playing another game and anyone suggests that someone is a wolf because they were on at xx time and xx happened I will personally lynch them. 😛

-People have a life outside of this game...
If somebody is not responding instantly do not assume they were silenced. We are all a big bunch of over-achievers here and typically quite a few of us have busy schedules with work, school, volunteering, etc, etc. The so and so won't respond and it has been 5 minutes already so it must mean they are silenced is not a good way to figure out who is a wolf. It could simply just meant that they are busy with...life. 😉

Hahaha. I agree with the log in times. Personally, I pretty much leave my computer always one with SDN up so I'm pretty sure it says I'm constantly online. Occasionally, I hibernate my computer, mainly when I'm sleeping. I think I'll follow you in your quest to personally lynch anyone for suggesting that.

ETA: And I just realized I never thanked Lissa for an awesome game! Glad it was my first one and can't wait for the next!
 
Well this was WAY too much fun. Thanks for being a great mod Lissa! And squirrels, sorry you don't want to play with me and soop again, we were only being good villagers! Heartless though...

I just wouldn't want to be in your groups, you are way too harsh on wolves. Why didn't you two come forward sooner about the identities of wolves? Soop is like the wolf detector, she sniffed out a ton! Odd thing is is that I took out SOV because I was afraid he'd get an investigatory item and clear his group first and discover I was a wolf, but instead he's a wolf and Soop has the investigatory item.

And sorry NStarz, it was a last ditch effort to save myself. Was looking at who was available to possibly shift votes and you were the only likely candidate. That was the day I finally figured out that CFC was a wolf for sure. I think I could have turned the game around if I had gone after CFC, proving my awesome abilities at wolf hunting before people were totally against me and then taking out wildcat that night and lynching soop the next day (by making up some story that she had taken out wildcat because wildcat was suspicious of her). She would have been proved a villager, but I think overall it would have helped the wolves. I think soop and tiger willow are what held the wolves back. Tiger willow was not too hard to sway, though, but soop had the mirror and KNEW I was a wolf, that's hard to beat, but I did manage to oust you NStarz, and I wanted so bad to go for wildcat that night and say Ha Ha, I'm going down, but I took you out first :laugh:, but I resisted.
 
I just wouldn't want to be in your groups, you are way too harsh on wolves. Why didn't you two come forward sooner about the identities of wolves? Soop is like the wolf detector, she sniffed out a ton! Odd thing is is that I took out SOV because I was afraid he'd get an investigatory item and clear his group first and discover I was a wolf, but instead he's a wolf and Soop has the investigatory item.

And sorry NStarz, it was a last ditch effort to save myself. Was looking at who was available to possibly shift votes and you were the only likely candidate. That was the day I finally figured out that CFC was a wolf for sure. I think I could have turned the game around if I had gone after CFC, proving my awesome abilities at wolf hunting before people were totally against me and then taking out wildcat that night and lynching soop the next day (by making up some story that she had taken out wildcat because wildcat was suspicious of her). She would have been proved a villager, but I think overall it would have helped the wolves. I think soop and tiger willow are what held the wolves back. Tiger willow was not too hard to sway, though, but soop had the mirror and KNEW I was a wolf, that's hard to beat, but I did manage to oust you NStarz, and I wanted so bad to go for wildcat that night and say Ha Ha, I'm going down, but I took you out first :laugh:, but I resisted.


All in good fun! Though if I see you at Ohio's orientation-y bonding games, I will do my best to kick your squirrelly butt! 😀
 
I just wouldn't want to be in your groups, you are way too harsh on wolves. Why didn't you two come forward sooner about the identities of wolves? Soop is like the wolf detector, she sniffed out a ton! Odd thing is is that I took out SOV because I was afraid he'd get an investigatory item and clear his group first and discover I was a wolf, but instead he's a wolf and Soop has the investigatory item.
I didn't know about you until after soops investigated me. She didn't trust me until then.
 
And let me just say YAY for finally getting to bed on time tonight. I was soooooooooooooooo tired at work today. Even though I was eliminated, I was watching in suspense to see who would be killed and lynched.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And you just believed her?

Well I was pretty sure she actually had the investigatory item since she waited to tell me anything until she said she had investigated me. There were a few times when I questioned my choice to trust her, but she made up for it.
 
Last edited:
I really don't get the point of that. It freaked me out so much. I was certain everyone would lynch me after Petpony said I was a wolf.

After all that zazu business I checked you out. If people were going lynch you I woulda stopped it!!
 
This has been so fun to read, like a real-life, real-time murder mystery. Good job everyone! I would volunteer to play in one of the upcoming games, but I don't know that I have time to be on SDN all the time! Haha

:claps:
 
I just wouldn't want to be in your groups, you are way too harsh on wolves. Why didn't you two come forward sooner about the identities of wolves? Soop is like the wolf detector, she sniffed out a ton! Odd thing is is that I took out SOV because I was afraid he'd get an investigatory item and clear his group first and discover I was a wolf, but instead he's a wolf and Soop has the investigatory item.

And sorry NStarz, it was a last ditch effort to save myself. Was looking at who was available to possibly shift votes and you were the only likely candidate. That was the day I finally figured out that CFC was a wolf for sure. I think I could have turned the game around if I had gone after CFC, proving my awesome abilities at wolf hunting before people were totally against me and then taking out wildcat that night and lynching soop the next day (by making up some story that she had taken out wildcat because wildcat was suspicious of her). She would have been proved a villager, but I think overall it would have helped the wolves. I think soop and tiger willow are what held the wolves back. Tiger willow was not too hard to sway, though, but soop had the mirror and KNEW I was a wolf, that's hard to beat, but I did manage to oust you NStarz, and I wanted so bad to go for wildcat that night and say Ha Ha, I'm going down, but I took you out first :laugh:, but I resisted.

At that point squirrels, I had the mirror. Once you said there was no such thing I was like AHA!
 
And obviously I'm pretty vocal. I woulda made an interesting wolf.

I swayed a lot of people hahaha!
 
I laughed at that one. I wanted to write that in but couldn't figure out how. I think I said she was shredded or something. My favorite was when you wanted to eat Kakurubird.

5) Lissa was amazing. Really amazing. I think she responded to every one of my PMs within 30 minutes through the entire game. I sent in one of our night kills and made some comment about wanting to eat our next victim - the Pug, and Lissa rolled with it. Sorry Percy! 🙂


1zlun2h.jpg


like so?
 
It was PetPony's idea.
PetPony became my wing woman. I messaged her because I had this weird item (Zazu) that I did NOT know how to use. I thought PetPony might have some ideas.

Looking back on the messages between PP and I, PP was always suspicious of hedgie. Hedgie seemed to be doing a lot of scrambling. I never found out the details of why PP never fully trusted Hedgie. I asked PP what I should do with Zazu, and she suggested we psych Hedgie out to see what she does, being a newb. I don't know her motives behind it (I just didn't want the ability to go to waste.) It was actually fun watching Hedgie freak out.


Hedgie just seemed to try way too hard to try to convince everyone she was a villager. I wasn't sure what she was and thought by sending her that message, if she really was a wolf, she might mess up and say something wrong. She wasn't though, so it didn't work as well. :laugh:


Trematode and I really have to mod together. I like how we work together.
 
By the way, besides another big thanks to Lissa, I wanted to thank you all for keeping me interested with your SOV theories.
* I was the leader of the wolves
* I sacrificed myself
* I would come back to life
* I had some deep plot.
* I was killed by orca
* I was killed by another villager
etc etc.

I must have been the most talked about dead player in WW history. You guys and gals gave me WAY too much credit just because I modded the first game.

Oh, my computer is ALWAYS logged in to SDN, so that would not tell you much about me. Checking when I post, another story.
 
I must have been the most talked about dead player in WW history. You guys and gals gave me WAY too much credit just because I modded the first game.



Oh, my computer is ALWAYS logged in to SDN, so that would not tell you much about me. Checking when I post, another story.

I think I came in a close second as being the most talked about dead player. I also agree, my phone is logged into SDN all the time and so is my computer so it really does not give any info on if I am really online or not which is why I have made myself invisible now. Also, there are many times that I am on but just don't really have anything to say so looking for when I post probably would not be accurate either...:meanie:
 
Oh and hedgie... I miss our avatar already. CHANGE IT BACK!

My Timon avatar? I changed it to my kitten for a little bit but then I changed it to something that could maybe be believed to be related to the hunger games but it's from District 9 the movie.

I promise not to check the times in the next game. I know it's a bad idea. I only did it over the weekend and during the week I was too busy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I ever play again I hope I'm just a villager. I mean I loved being a wolf, but I can't stand all the suspense of when I'm going to get caught.
 
I just wanted to finish off with a couple of comments. First, I was kind of bummed to be a wolf, but you get into it as you go along. Then, apparently there might be something to logging times. If you really did narrow it down to DVM and me, then you just made the wrong choice. It really did help that the wolves elimated 2 wolves for you guys. Pack A really didn't slip up until the orca2011 ordeal.

Really, orca2011 pretty much killed everyone in wolf pack A. We could NOT kill her. And my persistence to kill her probably got me killed. Stupid. Look back in the game, I was never on the suspect list for any of the lynchings. In fact, I don't think I ever even got a vote until the day I was killed. A couple of times, soopr and wildcat mentioned my innocence, so that helped. I think the only person who may have suspected me for real was MB. She never told me about her item, even though I guess she told everyone else in my group. However, I was not suspected in her final rant.

Fun game, it was hilariously fun to watch everyone lynch villagers. What a hoot!