You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LYNCH ORCAGIRL
Yes!!!! I'm patting myself on the back for sendin her that damn apple!!!!
Congrats team!!!! We are all awesome!!!!
Yes!!!! I'm patting myself on the back for sendin her that damn apple!!!!
Congrats team!!!! We are all awesome!!!!
Oh effin no.
Well maybe not an attack by us???
Well maybe not an attack by us???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i hope that all this proves that i'm just a mere poor innocent villager!!!!!
I really think it does.
Can't be too careful... But I'm 99% positive you're innocent. Sorry I was mean before!!!
i hope that all this proves that i'm just a mere poor innocent villager!!!!!
Sorry sunnex! We believe you now!
Ha!!! Orca I'm hoping you're watching your demise!!!!!
I blame orca2011's wrongful death on YOU!!!! I never removed my suspicion!!
Vote limit reached. Results pending.
well - first, ahh, this wolf chased us - yeah - yeah! And we tried to - but we couldn't - and - grrrrrrrrr - and - and we - whoooaaaaaa - oh, and then we were safe.
YAYYYYYY!!!!!
YAYYYYYY!!!!!
.It didnt take long at all for the mob to turn on orcagirl. They just knew she was a wolf. They didnt even care that she was asleep and couldnt defend herself. As the mob closed in, orcagirl woke up.
.
.Youre not taking me down without a fight! she yelled.
.
.Oh yes we are! yelled sooprnova..
.They quickly pounced on orcagirl and killed her.They didnt even try to burythe body of orcagirl, Gaston the arrogant prick of Beauty and the Beast (the LAST wolf). Too bad that dinglehopper of hers only worked at night. .
.Congratulations villagers. This victory goes to you! Stay tuned for a breakdown of the game.
.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)-Scar, the Mufasa-Killer of Lion King
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)-Ursula, the evil sea bitch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)-Gaston, the arrogant prick of Beauty and the Beast
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
.
.Youre not taking me down without a fight! she yelled.
.
.Oh yes we are! yelled sooprnova..
.They quickly pounced on orcagirl and killed her.They didnt even try to burythe body of orcagirl, Gaston the arrogant prick of Beauty and the Beast (the LAST wolf). Too bad that dinglehopper of hers only worked at night. .
.Congratulations villagers. This victory goes to you! Stay tuned for a breakdown of the game.
.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)-Scar, the Mufasa-Killer of Lion King
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)-Ursula, the evil sea bitch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)-Gaston, the arrogant prick of Beauty and the Beast
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cWGn6_EH2gM
*******************************************
Boo hiss.
This game was rigged against the wolves from the start.
I demand an investigation.
*************************************************
*******************************************
Boo hiss.
This game was rigged against the wolves from the start.
I demand an investigation.
*************************************************
Too much wolf on wolf violence.
🙁
🙁
Well played everyone. I had lots of fun. I can't believe I convinced you not to lynch me at first. I'm normally a horrible liar. I think I'm going to sit the next couple of games out. Too much traveling in my future.
You did a great job of it! You sounded so sad about being suspected!
Special thanks to Orca2011.....
I accidentally sent her a PM with wolf information before the game started, and she deleted it, and never mentioned it, though it must have been obvious what happened!
I accidentally sent her a PM with wolf information before the game started, and she deleted it, and never mentioned it, though it must have been obvious what happened!
I KEPT MY VOTE!!!!
You hadn't FULLY convinced me!! You were pulling an NSTARZ
You hadn't FULLY convinced me!! You were pulling an NSTARZ
Special thanks to Orca2011.....
I accidentally sent her a PM with wolf information before the game started, and she deleted it, and never mentioned it, though it must have been obvious what happened!
HAHAHAHAHAHA maybe that's she was correct on LIS and CFC.
AND BIG PROPS TO LISSARAE!!!!!
Pretty amazing to handle mod-ding through exams. That is going above and beyond the call of duty....
Even if she let me get killed off so quickly!
Pretty amazing to handle mod-ding through exams. That is going above and beyond the call of duty....
Even if she let me get killed off so quickly!
I knew nothing of LIS and the other pack. Only CFC and orcagirl. (although I guessed their existence from the start with only 3 wolves with absolutely no abilities).HAHAHAHAHAHA maybe that's she was correct on LIS and CFC.
2 orcas in one game was too much for my little mind to process.
Too much wolf on wolf violence.
🙁
Agreed. But we didn't know who the other wolves were.
You did a great job of it! You sounded so sad about being suspected!
Thanks. I really was sad, even though you were right.

I CAN'T believe we won. I CAN'T believe I got this far!
Neiner Neiner Neiner, WOLVES!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's why this game was stacked against the wolves.Agreed. But we didn't know who the other wolves were. t.
The biggest wolf advantage is knowledge of fellow wolves.
I was surprised you wolfies lasted as long as you did. I was LMAO.
That stinks! I feel like I brought about the downfall of all the wolves 🙁. I stink at this game.
For the record, I really did think that Hedgie was a wolf from the other group
. That's how bad I am at this game 🙁, but I love it 👍.
I too think the game was against the wolves from the start. We did a darn good job of hanging in there, though, until the end 😱, then we fell apart.
For the record, I really did think that Hedgie was a wolf from the other group
. That's how bad I am at this game 🙁, but I love it 👍.I too think the game was against the wolves from the start. We did a darn good job of hanging in there, though, until the end 😱, then we fell apart.
That's why this game was stacked against the wolves.
The biggest wolf advantage is knowledge of fellow wolves.
I was surprised you wolfies lasted as long as you did. I was LMAO.
Hey! 6 wolves was a lot!!!
And it's hard to keep track of who is lying when you guys were a wolf not knowin of other wolves!!!!!
It was pretty funny.Hey! 6 wolves was a lot!!!
And it's hard to keep track of who is lying when you guys were a wolf not knowin of other wolves!!!!!
This was a hard game to analyze, but that didn't stop y'all trying for our entertainment.
Btw, a dingleberry? That wasn't a real, magical object, was it???
::snickers and acts like she's five::
::snickers and acts like she's five::
Oh it was a dinglehopper!!!!!
Sometimes I think I AM five.
Tigerwillow had over 400 posts in this thread.
😱
😱
Tigerwillow had over 400 posts in this thread.
😱
......
I blame it on the no edit function.
But at least I wasn't quiet!!!
ok...even if 1/2 posts were corrections you still posted the most......
I blame it on the no edit function.
But at least I wasn't quiet!!!

ok...even if 1/2 posts were corrections you still posted the most![]()
Yeah.... Kinda embarrassing.
Whatevs!! WIIINNNEERRR
Amazed you survived with all that talk. Usually the big talkers don't last too much. Congrats.Yeah.... Kinda embarrassing.
Whatevs!! WIIINNNEERRR
Amazed you survived with all that talk. Usually the big talkers don't last too much. Congrats.
I was thinking the same thing.
Really, idk why you guys went after devyn and Krist...
NOOOOOOOOO.😡 It was a fun game even if the wolves didn't win. Very unforeseen plot twist with the two wolf groups.
You are welcome villagers, the wolves did 1/3 of the wolf killing for you by attacking the other wolf group during the night by accident.😀 Sorry again SOV, we wouldn't have killed you if we had known you were a wolf, likewise for me I hope.
You are welcome villagers, the wolves did 1/3 of the wolf killing for you by attacking the other wolf group during the night by accident.😀 Sorry again SOV, we wouldn't have killed you if we had known you were a wolf, likewise for me I hope.
That stinks! I feel like I brought about the downfall of all the wolves 🙁. I stink at this game.
For the record, I really did think that Hedgie was a wolf from the other group. That's how bad I am at this game 🙁, but I love it 👍.
I too think the game was against the wolves from the start. We did a darn good job of hanging in there, though, until the end 😱, then we fell apart.
That's because you keep taking my characters. I totally wanted to be the Boston last game though due to my classes the game was pretty much full by the time I noticed it. You also beat me to Chip in this game by only like 30 seconds.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking the same thing.
Really, idk why you guys went after devyn and Krist...
Because someone in my group needed to die. We didn't talk about who to kill. We're just lucky that we both didn't choose the same person.
NOOOOOOOOO.😡 It was a fun game even if the wolves didn't win. Very unforeseen plot twist with the two wolf groups.
You are welcome villagers, the wolves did 1/3 of the wolf killing for you by attacking the other wolf group during the night by accident.😀 Sorry again SOV, we wouldn't have killed you if we had known you were a wolf, likewise for me I hope.
Sorry sheepdog. You just seemed like a good person to kill. You were going to start looking suspicious sooner or later.
You mentioned you had a convert option.. .why didn't you use it? was there some downside?NOOOOOOOOO.😡 It was a fun game even if the wolves didn't win. Very unforeseen plot twist with the two wolf groups.
You are welcome villagers, the wolves did 1/3 of the wolf killing for you by attacking the other wolf group during the night by accident.😀 Sorry again SOV, we wouldn't have killed you if we had known you were a wolf, likewise for me I hope.
As an observer I thought Hedgie was a wolf too. As far as fraud/ lying tactics, one tactic we are taught for spotting liars is use of qualifiers such as "Honestly..." and the repeated justification or statement of status "I'm a villager, what else can I say?" I would have lynched her.
And the award for saying the phrase "Im not a wolf" the most times goes to... hedgiehog! But hey, it turns out you weren't lying.😀
Tis why she was my first mirror suspect! I was crushed between her and CFC
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K



