DMU post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psh3659

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I simply wanted to share my interview experience at DMU. I really wanted to go to this school. Its only 2 hours from where I live and after the interview, I just fell in love with this school. I don't think I did my interview as well as I wanted to......but the questions were very fair. They really wanted to know about me more and I also felt like they wanted to see my reaction to the questions rather than solid answer which i really liked. My interviewers were great and ended in very conversational way. I am waiting to hear back from my interview. Really hoping to get love from this college but at the same time it is very competitive and kinda worries me.

Members don't see this ad.

I simply wanted to share my interview experience at DMU. I really wanted to go to this school. Its only 2 hours from where I live and after the interview, I just fell in love with this school. I don't think I did my interview as well as I wanted to......but the questions were very fair. They really wanted to know about me more and I also felt like they wanted to see my reaction to the questions rather than solid answer which i really liked. My interviewers were great and ended in very conversational way. I am waiting to hear back from my interview. Really hoping to get love from this college but at the same time it is very competitive and kinda worries me.
Best of luck. Hope you hear some good news!