2022-2023 Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine (DMU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry for all the questions-for people who were accepted, did you get your financial aid package soon after acceptance? Looks like I only have 3 days to decide where to go so just want to see what the cost of attendance would be before deciding

Members don't see this ad.

Any chance they’re gonna make it to the second quartile for waitlists this year Lol?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
One more q to anyone currently enrolling - have your child & elder abuse checks cleared? I emailed in the form but it’s showing not completed for about a week and a half now

One more q to anyone currently enrolling - have your child & elder abuse checks cleared? I emailed in the form but it’s showing not completed for about a week and a half now
I submitted mine on May 12th but it's still not completed. Might be backed up :unsure:

just got the acceptance text from Anna!! Thank you to this thread for being the best support throughout the process, wishing you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Hey! For the accepted students, do you know when your exact white coat ceremony date is?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a groupme or discord somewhere for accepted DMU students that someone could send the link to?

Lol just got an II today (?????)—will be declining.

I was put on hold sometime last fall I think. Hope it goes to one of y’all!

Reactions: 1 users
Got told I'm off the waitlist today... likely will be turning it down, hope it goes to someone who needs it! Good luck all.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get the "still interested " text /email from Anna before getting accepted recently. I'm wondering if that's a good sign?

Got an II yesterday afternoon but will be declining the offer. Hope it goes to one of y’all!

I just got the A at 11am!
Interviewed 3/16; 2nd quartile 04/26 and LM 63

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Any DMU students I can message esp anyone who moved from the tristate area? I wanted to ask some questions

just received an interview invite, but will be declining for another school. hoping for the best for all of you!!!

Wanted to pop in and say congrats to anyone receiving A’s. I’m a rising OMS-II, would be happy to answer questions. I am a little busy right now, but I will get back to you as soon as I can!

I am a current fourth year at DMU, feel free to message me with any questions!

Do people actually get A's from these June interviews? I guess I don't understand why they'd be rolling out more interviews if they're still going thru the WL?

Do people actually get A's from these June interviews? I guess I don't understand why they'd be rolling out more interviews if they're still going thru the WL?
I think they may anticipate to clear the chosen part of the remaining wl and maybe want to wl more for potential to accept in the coming weeks

recent interview here, if I was thinking about sending an update letter to DMU should I wait until my group session is over or should I send it now? (I already completed Kira, group session is this week 6/23)

recent interview here, if I was thinking about sending an update letter to DMU should I wait until my group session is over or should I send it now? (I already completed Kira, group session is this week 6/23)
Now!

Full send!

Hi everyone, just gave up my seat in the class here. It is a great school that I was really looking forward to going to, but I got off the waitlist at my top choice. Hope it goes to one of you!:)

will labcorp email us when our drug test is back or does dmu just automatically update our portal