2021-2022 Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine (DMU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the text!! Could not be more excited! Congrats to everyone else! And for those of you waiting, wishing you good news! ✨

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Got the text today around 1:45pm!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else 1st quartile non-HP still waiting? :(

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else 1st quartile non-HP still waiting? :(
Yes I am 1st Quartile non HP still waiting hopefully good news soon at least the waitlist is moving, and no I didnt receive the intrested email thingie.

1st quartile, non HP and OOS- haven't received email yet either!

Well here’s my crowd, lets hope for some good news in the upcoming weeks my fellow 1st quartile, non-HP, OOSers. DMU is currently my top choice.

Well here’s my crowd, lets hope for some good news in the upcoming weeks my fellow 1st quartile, non-HP, OOSers. DMU is currently my top choice.
If you haven’t already, call and say you are still interested. I did this, and did not receive an email asking if I am still interested, just the accepted text/email about a week later.

If you haven’t already, call and say you are still interested. I did this, and did not receive an email asking if I am still interested, just the accepted text/email about a week later.
if you dont mind me asking, did you also send in a letter of intent or just call?

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent one in February so I am trying to be patient

Anyone else get this email?- "You are so
stupid that it physically hurts. Reading
through your application has made us all
dumber. It is a stunning mystery how you
ever graduated from college. At no point in
time would you ever be considered, don't call is.”
Yo what????? What was the sender address??

Hello, I have a question for people working on the castle branch immunization/health requirements. Where can we find our student id #? I have looked all over my admissions account and through emails and I can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could help point me in the right direction that would be great, TYIA:)

Hello, I have a question for people working on the castle branch immunization/health requirements. Where can we find our student id #? I have looked all over my admissions account and through emails and I can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could help point me in the right direction that would be great, TYIA:)

IMG_0264.jpg

Hoping for good news this week for the rest of first quartile non-HP 🤞🤞

• Love
Has anyone that’s been accepted received an academic scholarship from DMU?

Anyone else first quartile non-HP who received a still interested email last week but still haven’t gotten an A?

Would any current students be willing to answer any questions about rotations here? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
has anyone gotten any info about how many more seats they need to fill?

I talked to an admissions person and she made it seem like they'll be getting through the whole 1st quartile !!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted via text and email earlier today!! First quartile non HP, I sent a Letter of Interest and called twice to tell them I was still interested. Good luck you guys!!!

I really, really hope to get accepted. I’m in the first quartile, not high priority. It would be awesome if they did get through that whole first quartile!!

WHAT pls elaborate bc i’ve been manifesting !!!!!
Well she said they are accepting only off of the alternate list and have a lot of acceptances to give out still and I said i was first quartile and she made it seem extremely likely they would need to use the whole 1st quartile... idk if she was supposed to give out that info tho .. Does anyone even know how many ppl r in the 1st quartile?

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone heard/called to see if they’ll l disclose any possibilities about using any of the second quartile? 😐