This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bayliferous

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would these classes be considered BCPs? I think most of them should be, but I'm not positive about all of them.

1. Human Brain & Disease-we learned about brain disorders, neurophysiology, and neuroanatomy
2. Neurobiology
3. Psychobiology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurological pathways, neurotransmitters, neuroanatomy, etc
4. Cognitive Neuroscience-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned about neural mechanisms, neuroscientific foundations of attention, memory, language, and relationship of mind to brain
5. Behavioral Genetics & Epigenetics-technically a psychology-department class, but intensely biology and genetics-based
6. Physiological Psychology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurophysiology and neuroanatomy, and had a weekly lab where we dissected sheep brains
7. Physiology of Fitness- technically a kinesiology class, but basic course discussing physiological changes that occur during exercise

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Would these classes be considered BCPs? I think most of them should be, but I'm not positive about all of them.

1. Human Brain & Disease-we learned about brain disorders, neurophysiology, and neuroanatomy
2. Neurobiology
3. Psychobiology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurological pathways, neurotransmitters, neuroanatomy, etc
4. Cognitive Neuroscience-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned about neural mechanisms, neuroscientific foundations of attention, memory, language, and relationship of mind to brain
5. Behavioral Genetics & Epigenetics-technically a psychology-department class, but intensely biology and genetics-based
6. Physiological Psychology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurophysiology and neuroanatomy, and had a weekly lab where we dissected sheep brains
7. Physiology of Fitness- technically a kinesiology class, but basic course discussing physiological changes that occur during exercise

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately I think if they are technically under the Psychology or Kinesiology department they probably wont count as BCP. I could be wrong though! You gotta list them either way so just hope for the best I guess. I think #1, #2, #3, will definitely count at least.

The two courses with biology in the name will probably count

From What i understand, Kinesiology courses count in your science GPA. So if #7 is under the KINE courses, it counts.