This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bayliferous

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would these classes be considered BCPs? I think most of them should be, but I'm not positive about all of them.

1. Human Brain & Disease-we learned about brain disorders, neurophysiology, and neuroanatomy
2. Neurobiology
3. Psychobiology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurological pathways, neurotransmitters, neuroanatomy, etc
4. Cognitive Neuroscience-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned about neural mechanisms, neuroscientific foundations of attention, memory, language, and relationship of mind to brain
5. Behavioral Genetics & Epigenetics-technically a psychology-department class, but intensely biology and genetics-based
6. Physiological Psychology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurophysiology and neuroanatomy, and had a weekly lab where we dissected sheep brains
7. Physiology of Fitness- technically a kinesiology class, but basic course discussing physiological changes that occur during exercise

Thank you for your help!
 
Would these classes be considered BCPs? I think most of them should be, but I'm not positive about all of them.

1. Human Brain & Disease-we learned about brain disorders, neurophysiology, and neuroanatomy
2. Neurobiology
3. Psychobiology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurological pathways, neurotransmitters, neuroanatomy, etc
4. Cognitive Neuroscience-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned about neural mechanisms, neuroscientific foundations of attention, memory, language, and relationship of mind to brain
5. Behavioral Genetics & Epigenetics-technically a psychology-department class, but intensely biology and genetics-based
6. Physiological Psychology-technically a psychology-department class, but we learned a lot about neurophysiology and neuroanatomy, and had a weekly lab where we dissected sheep brains
7. Physiology of Fitness- technically a kinesiology class, but basic course discussing physiological changes that occur during exercise

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately I think if they are technically under the Psychology or Kinesiology department they probably wont count as BCP. I could be wrong though! You gotta list them either way so just hope for the best I guess. I think #1, #2, #3, will definitely count at least.
 
From What i understand, Kinesiology courses count in your science GPA. So if #7 is under the KINE courses, it counts.