-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Doctors dating less educated women
Started by memphiskita901
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see where this goes.
Why do you say that?Can't wait to see where this goes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People date who they like. Some care about education and some don't.Do male doctors typically date Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, phlebotomists or any woman with very little education beyond high school?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
:troll:
I'm not a troll. I'm a real person, and I asked the question because I have the right to just like you have the right to write asinine statements!:troll:
Someone pass me the popcorn
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do male doctors typically date Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, phlebotomists or any woman with very little education beyond high school?
Why are you wanting to know?
Because I have the right to ask that question! Thank you!Why are you wanting to know?
Sure, you can ask whatever you want... but if it's a serious question and you want a helpful answer we have to know more.Because I have the right to ask that question! Thank you!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll bite on this one. It can be fun to date below your social station. I have dated a few 19/20 year olds. It can be fun to take them to restaurants they could never afford, drive them around in your car they could never afford, and bring them to social events with other doctors as your trophy. The sex is amazing. But....after like two weeks, it gets boring. I remember once having to explain the concept of what the stock market is on a date. The game gets old. They have next to no earning potential, and that means if you marry them you're just signing up to split your salary with them....but what about when they get old(er)? Now you get to pay alimony.
Fun to play with, nice to touch, but I'm not going to make any long term investment.
Fun to play with, nice to touch, but I'm not going to make any long term investment.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I might be the minority here but I just cannot date nurses. With all due respect to all the nurses out there, I cannot see myself dating one. I get along with them just fine. They even flirted and asked me out in the past. Don't get me wrong, I know there are good nurses and bad nurses just like any professions. There are very smart ones and there are other extreme too. There are pretty ones of course, but they just turn me off completely. Something about being a nurse just turn me off. Is it weird? Am I the only one with this "phobia" lol?
I have no problem with dating pharmacists, speech therapists, heck even the gift shop girls or anyone else in life but just not nurses
I have no problem with dating pharmacists, speech therapists, heck even the gift shop girls or anyone else in life but just not nurses
Interestingly enough a nurse I talked to, who is hot as hell but unfortunately taken, said she wouldn't date doctors because they tend to cheat... I don't think there are as many nurses desperate to date doctors as some people think.
Get over yourself dude.
I might be the minority here but I just cannot date nurses. With all due respect to all the nurses out there, I cannot see myself dating one. I get along with them just fine. They even flirted and asked me out in the past. Don't get me wrong, I know there are good nurses and bad nurses just like any professions. There are very smart ones and there are other extreme too. There are pretty ones of course, but they just turn me off completely. Something about being a nurse just turn me off. Is it weird? Am I the only one with this "phobia" lol?
I have no problem with dating pharmacists, speech therapists, heck even the gift shop girls or anyone else in life but just not nurses
Get over yourself dude.
I might be the minority here but I just cannot date nurses. With all due respect to all the nurses out there, I cannot see myself dating one. I get along with them just fine. They even flirted and asked me out in the past. Don't get me wrong, I know there are good nurses and bad nurses just like any professions. There are very smart ones and there are other extreme too. There are pretty ones of course, but they just turn me off completely. Something about being a nurse just turn me off. Is it weird? Am I the only one with this "phobia" lol?
I have no problem with dating pharmacists, speech therapists, heck even the gift shop girls or anyone else in life but just not nurses
Yet you can't articulate why...
Did I ever say that I think less about nurses? You assume I did. I even said there are smart nurses. Reading is not your strongest suitInterestingly enough a nurse I talked to, who is hot as hell but unfortunately taken, said she wouldn't date doctors because they tend to cheat... I don't think there are as many nurses desperate to date doctors as some people think.
Get over yourself dude.
I only see the way they act and behave around the hospitals. Not a pretty thing to say the least. Plus I know plenty of nurses whose goal in life is to marry a doctor. SAD!!!Yet you can't articulate why...
I am interested to see where all these worms end up now that this can has been opened.
I only see the way they act and behave around the hospitals. Not a pretty thing to say the least. Plus I know plenty of nurses whose goal in life is to marry a doctor. SAD!!!
Seems like an immature overgeneralization to me. Just saying.
I don't care what you think. That's just MY opinion. . Everyone has a phobia. This is MINE. That's why I asked if anyone thinks the same way. Yea worms come on out. The more the better lol.
Oh and the stories about nurses wanting to marry doctors are true. Everyone has a dream.
Oh and the stories about nurses wanting to marry doctors are true. Everyone has a dream.

I don't care what you think. That's just MY opinion. . Everyone has a phobia. This is MINE. That's why I asked if anyone thinks the same way. Yea worms come on out. The more the better lol.
Oh and the stories about nurses wanting to marry doctors are true. Everyone has a dream.![]()
Sure and anyone can call it dumb as much as they want.
The beauty of the internetz.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did I ever say that I think less about nurses? You assume I did. I even said there are smart nurses. Reading is not your strongest suit
These seem to be completely contradictory statementsI only see the way they act and behave around the hospitals. Not a pretty thing to say the least. Plus I know plenty of nurses whose goal in life is to marry a doctor. SAD!!!
There is no contradictory at all. Read againThese seem to be completely contradictory statements
The first comment was about their intelligence, which I never said there was a lack of
The 2nd comment was about the way they behave and carry themselves as professionals.
Doctors, I'm single and pretty smart and bout to go hard in the paint and make them 6 figas. So with that said, holla at your girl!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The first comment was in response to a post that had nothing to do with intelligence...There is no contradictory at all. Read again
The first comment was about their intelligence, which I never said there was a lack of
The 2nd comment was about the way they behave and carry themselves as professionals.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good one. Those nurses you would never date sure are missing out.Apparently to be a "pre-vet" major intelligence is not required![]()
D
deleted480308
Good one. Those nurses you would never date sure are missing out.
bazinga!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sigh. Such unimpressive trolling. It's really no fun.
Ok so what I'm getting from this thread: it's ok to **** people who ain't got their bachelors?
So to reponse to the OP's question, YES.Do male doctors typically date Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, phlebotomists or any woman with very little education beyond high school?
Honestly how is this even a question? Why is it so unbelievable that a doctor would date a nurse or tech?
Apparently to be a "pre-vet" major intelligence is not required![]()
Apparently, based on the general content on your posts and strange phobia of people's professions, it is not required to be an attending either.
Apparently, based on the general content on your posts and strange phobia of people's professions, it is not required to be an attending either.
Anyways, to dissect the question a bit....
The problem is that being uneducated (or less formally educated, to be precise) is not equivalent to being unintelligent, which is what the original post implies to a certain degree...no pun intended.
I could never date someone who was markedly less intelligent than me. And I don't say that out of ego, I say it because it's just true. And I think most people would agree that they want a partner of equal intelligence, give or take a little.
However, I would have no problem dating someone who had attended fewer years of school than I have, as long as they had ambition and passion in their chosen field.
The problem is that being uneducated (or less formally educated, to be precise) is not equivalent to being unintelligent, which is what the original post implies to a certain degree...no pun intended.
I could never date someone who was markedly less intelligent than me. And I don't say that out of ego, I say it because it's just true. And I think most people would agree that they want a partner of equal intelligence, give or take a little.
However, I would have no problem dating someone who had attended fewer years of school than I have, as long as they had ambition and passion in their chosen field.
D
deleted480308
yeah, "less educated" in it's literal sense is aboutu 99% of the population so most doctors end up with someone less educated
do doctors want someone who is a complete idiot (the implied question) comes with a "no"...
do doctors want someone who is a complete idiot (the implied question) comes with a "no"...
D
deleted480308
Before you answer that definitively, you need specify what she looks like.
despite all the locker room jokes, you can't actually have sex 24/7.....sooner or later you will need to talk to them and introduce them to family and have them raise your kids
D
deleted480308
I thought the topic of this thread was dating.
meh, I'm old....never saw much need to date someone that didn't have the basic prerequisites of marriage
I thought the topic of this thread was dating.
smh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted480308
I'm dying to start posting pictures of reasons that you should reconsider, but I have the feeling that would end my affiliation with SDN.
a value system isn't a value system is some half naked coed can make you throw it away
a value system isn't a value system is some half naked coed can make you throw it away
Ah. But what about a fully nekkid one?
D
deleted480308
HahahaAh. But what about a fully nekkid one?
My gf has an associates in fine arts, so I'd say yeah. All depends on what you're looking for.Ok so what I'm getting from this thread: it's ok to **** people who ain't got their bachelors?
Because trolls.Honestly how is this even a question? Why is it so unbelievable that a doctor would date a nurse or tech?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 9K


