This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yamhead

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a freshman at George Mason with a 4.0 GPA so far and I'm moving to North Virginia Community College Annandale because of financial complications for at least 2 semesters. Of course, after the 2 semesters at NoVa, I'd go back to George Mason. How bad would it be, disregarding grades because I'm a very hard worker and I'll be in the 3.8-4.0 regardless of NoVa or George Mason. I'm sure you people are more knowledgeable than me in this and perhaps you could give me advices on what to do. I know not to take my pre-requisites in the community college, instead, I'll just take classes for my intended major (Economics) and hopefully Bioinformatics too.
I would really appreciate advice from you.
Thank you