Donuts and Doughnuts WW - Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think its a bus. I think it might be an attempt to get a villager voted off. There's been discussion about mkg but not a lot of action so I wouldn't put it past you to see village considering an incorrect pack and vote within that false!pack.
Ah ok, that makes more sense. Not what's happening, but I could see it looking that way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It just seemed strange to throw out, especially when you followed it up with "no mod would ever kill 2 wolves in a tie D1" as to then take away from the whole point of my line of questioning as to why neither self prezzed.
Ok, my point was that the only scenario where I could see a wolf not self prezzing there is if they were both wolves. It wasn't to take away from your point (I wasn't aware you had one, you had just asked the question), it was to give my opinion.
 
But if you try sometimes, well, you might find
You get what you need

and I need you to show me some wolf hunting.
What do you want, ISOs? I don't do those. You want reads? I've given what I have at this point. I can give you a pretty color-coded list when a couple more people move out of neutral, doesn't feel worth the effort yet. The two people I'm most interested in aren't here at the moment, so not much to do in terms of questioning.
 
If we are to believe this is a basics game, we shouldnt be overly dwelling on PRs anyway, just as we shouldnt be overly dwelling on Bobs conversion drivel.
🙁
its like you're looking into my soul. Or at least the hollow space where mine should be I guess
I will second this (third?). I know that I feel less threatened when I am village. I only get more defensive if I strongly feel like it is a wolf push to misyeet.
 
592D1496-116E-4711-8AE1-4B5DA66BD3AC.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because you've died using your voice and town, if they're playing well, should be following up on your questions and pushes because after you flip, you're a confirmed town voice with opinions that have been spelled out.
Putting down a late self-preservation vote clearly marked as such once it is clearly necessary and after spending the rest of the cycle questioning, pushing, and voting with your real thoughts doesn’t give up spelling out your opinions. I get what you’re saying about how useful those opinions are to village once you’re confirmed village vs when you’re alive and still under suspicion (surviving a contentious vote can make everyone fixated on flipping you for info anyway, which can be deleterious to discussion if everyone gets too fixated on just you because you’re “an egg to be cracked”). But I think in the end it’s focusing on the positive side (getting a retrospective look at a flipped townie’s opinions) of a net negative (misyeeting a villager).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad