Dr. Seuss WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How I see MJ right now:
d6d0a6d1a2a30df71a4ef8b4ebc6e080b4b9e92da1e632f64e2d36e59bdb7ba5.jpg


Can we just keep lynching him?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
I'll save you the trouble.
SOV has been resurrected, and welcomed back lovingly by all the villagers, who he proceeds to eat during the rest of the night.
Wolves win.
*******************
Well guys, sobsob has already given out the night results, we can all go home now... 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"What says you
Oh cindy lou who
Shall you spread more joy today
or do you actually have something to say"

The wolf looked hungrily at his prey
as poor little cindy lou who started to pray
She looked sadly out in front
and then started being quite blunt

"You don't have to do this, you know
There is some good in you, and it can grow.
I can certainly help you with that
I can even do so stat!"

The wolf looks at her softly
and then snarls, most awfully
And right for the jug he went
and no, he did not repent...

Dead is kamikaze, cindy lou who, who used to be able to spread joy each day to one person in the hopes on enlarging the grinch's heart.

There are 5 players remaining in the game

Katroo
5. O Grady
Whoville
-ghost town-
Thneedville
12. BI
15. Jilary
Jungle Of Nool
16. Dyachei
17. LIS
Mulberry Street
-street is haunted by its previous residents-

Dingus Limbo

2. Mad Jack - The Cat in the Hat

Land of forgotten Dr. Seuss Characters

7. ZooVetHopeful - Yertle the Turtle
14. RogerT - The Once-ler
11. Vetashley2118 - Jane the Kangaroo
3. WillowLeaf - The Grinch

23. SOV - Valad Vlad-I-Koff
19. FFM - Hop on Pop
13. html - Thing 2
8. Cyndia - Thing 1
24. Fancymylotus - Villager of whoville
18. ResoluteMike - The Old Man
26. DocEspana - Knox
20. krist - Gerald McGrew
4. Touchpause - Fox in Socks
10. Gwenevre - The Birthday Bird
9. Allieh - The Fish
1. Wildzoo - The Lorax
21. DVMD - Mack The Turtle
6. lupin - Sam I Am
25. Swinikaze - Cindy Lou Who
22. Frozenshades - Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea
 
Last edited:
I might actually have become an alpha dingus. FONZ is contagious, after all. Once I start feeling an overwhelming attraction to Abney, I need you to put me down.

*****************************
This argument ended, please drop it. I will report future posts discussing it.

Sorry, but I have finally had enough hearing it. Time to move on.
******************************
 
*****************************
This argument ended, please drop it. I will report future posts discussing it.

Sorry, but I have finally had enough hearing it. Time to move on.
******************************
This is the first thing I've said about it since that whole thing happened, and it's been kind of an inside joke for a long time between us since long before SHTF. This doesn't concern you, at all, and was a comment directed at WZ, who knew wtf I was talking about. You literally have no idea why you're offended, because the inside joke is not at all what you think it is.
 
This is the first thing I've said about it since that whole thing happened, and it's been kind of an inside joke for a long time between us since long before SHTF. This doesn't concern you, at all, and was a comment directed at WZ, who knew wtf I was talking about. You literally have no idea why you're offended, because the inside joke is not at all what you think it is.
MJ, honestly, it's an overall sore subject for some and you know that. Let's keep it WW focused in here. She wasn't a fan of the comment, even though she may have misinterpreted the meaning of it, the topic of Fonz is overall a sore subject. Let's keep it focused on the 5 people that must determine their WW fate 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the first thing I've said about it since that whole thing happened, and it's been kind of an inside joke for a long time between us since long before SHTF. This doesn't concern you, at all, and was a comment directed at WZ, who knew wtf I was talking about. You literally have no idea why you're offended, because the inside joke is not at all what you think it is.

******************************
I don't care what the inside joke is. The argument occurred in public and it is getting old hearing things related to it. Also, you are making comments that are not kind about another person who is not here to defend themselves. This isn't me taking a "side" in that disagreement either, both parties involved were severely out of line. The point is, the argument has ended, please stop discussing it. Especially if that discussion is going to be talking badly of the person no longer around. If you want to keep your inside joke going, fine, but do it privately. I don't care to hear anymore about this and I will report posts on it. I am asking politely for the subject to be dropped. And since posting crap about people is against TOS, I think me asking nicely instead of just reporting is actually nice.

I have nothing against anyone, I just don't care to hear about this stuff anymore, keep it private or I will report posts.

ETA: This is all I will say on it since this isn't the place to continue the convo, back to ww...
**********************************
 
******************************
I don't care what the inside joke is. The argument occurred in public and it is getting old hearing things related to it. Also, you are making comments that are not kind about another person who is not here to defend themselves. This isn't me taking a "side" in that disagreement either, both parties involved were severely out of line. The point is, the argument has ended, please stop discussing it. Especially if that discussion is going to be talking badly of the person no longer around. If you want to keep your inside joke going, fine, but do it privately. I don't care to hear anymore about this and I will report posts on it. I am asking politely for the subject to be dropped. And since posting crap about people is against TOS, I think me asking nicely instead of just reporting is actually nice.

I have nothing against anyone, I just don't care to hear about this stuff anymore, keep it private or I will report posts.

ETA: This is all I will say on it since this isn't the place to continue the convo, back to ww...
**********************************
If you only knew the context in which I was speaking, you'd realize how ridiculous your entire post is. It's a long-running inside joke that doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation, and we'll keep it to ourselves from now on, fine. I'm just saying you're making a lot of assumptions based on a recent event that happened way after the joke started is all, and that the joke is not necessarily at the expense of anyone. You literally just don't understand the context of what you're offended by- the context is pretty inoffensive but you've chosen to interpret it as otherwise. If I have to post 8 pages of text for mods to get an inside joke that isn't even a big deal I'm cool with that I guess, I'm willing to stand up for my right to freeish speech. If they read it top to bottom they'd find it pretty innocuous as well.
 
If you only knew the context in which I was speaking, you'd realize how ridiculous your entire post is. It's a long-running inside joke that doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation, and we'll keep it to ourselves from now on, fine. I'm just saying you're making a lot of assumptions based on a recent event that happened way after the joke started is all, and that the joke is not necessarily at the expense of anyone. You literally just don't understand the context of what you're offended by- the context is pretty inoffensive but you've chosen to interpret it as otherwise. If I have to post 8 pages of text for mods to get an inside joke that isn't even a big deal I'm cool with that I guess, I'm willing to stand up for my right to freeish speech. If they read it top to bottom they'd find it pretty innocuous as well.

****************************
You are free to PM me to discuss it further.

And you can't decide what is offending to someone without talking to them, so your above telling me that I don't know why I am offended is just, well it ignores the fact that you really don't get where I am coming from and you can't tell me how I am supposed to feel. Not to mention, I am not offended, just annoyed.

Look, all I asked is that the references and posts about it to stop, that is all.. You are more than welcome to PM me if you wish to discuss further, but this isn't the thread to discuss it in..
**************************