-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dr. Seuss WW game thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*****
*****
*****
Enough. Seriously. It is ENOUGH. I won't have this spilling into every. single. thread.
We get it, you don't like the guy. Now stop.
We get it, you don't like the guy. Now stop.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was done with it with my last comment, I'm ready to see some villagers die.Guys can we please just end the discussion here, this is very much detracting from the game and is not really the place to do this....
To a noob WWer this may seem detracting. Little do you know it is intricate to the gameplayGuys can we please just end the discussion here, this is very much detracting from the game and is not really the place to do this....
This is literally the best reaction ever.*****
![]()
*****
🤣*****
![]()
*****
This is the endgame kiddos, lynch the wrong person and the game is over. Two wolves, three villagers. Have fun!
Lynch Jil
**********
I just have a lot of feelings.
**********
I just have a lot of feelings.
**********
************Guys can we please just end the discussion here, this is very much detracting from the game and is not really the place to do this....
like x1000
************
Why exactly are we lynching Jil? I agree that if MJ were to convert anyone to anything (chaos or wolf) she'd be a good choice since she's hard to kill (i.e. lynch).
Last edited:
Current lynch Tally
Jilary - 3 (Dyachei, O Grady, LIS)
Votes: 3/5
@brightimpressio
@Jilary
What say you?
Jilary - 3 (Dyachei, O Grady, LIS)
Votes: 3/5
@brightimpressio
@Jilary
What say you?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty much the wolve's best friend - I've been tuned out of this game for a while now. The incredibly low signal:noise ratio of a game with MJ in it hasn't helped.
Sure, ****lynch jil****
If this game is still going tomorrow, I won't be here.
Sure, ****lynch jil****
If this game is still going tomorrow, I won't be here.
I actually sped the game up, rather than slowing it down. we went through a pile of bodies in two days. Hate on me all you want, but I'm actually pretty efficient.I'm pretty much the wolve's best friend - I've been tuned out of this game for a while now. The incredibly low signal:noise ratio of a game with MJ in it hasn't helped.
Sure, ****lynch jil****
If this game is still going tomorrow, I won't be here.
I actually sped the game up, rather than slowing it down. we went through a pile of bodies in two days. Hate on me all you want, but I'm actually pretty efficient.
The speed of a game is not related to the efficiency of the posts. You are one of the noisiest posters around, and it is seriously frustrating to those of us with limited time. The worst thing is, you actually have a funny sense of humor. So it sucks even more because I could enjoy playing with you, but instead it's just annoying because you feel this need to post 5,000 pics.
But whatever. Carry on.
That's exactly whyWhy exactly are we lynching Jil? I agree that if MJ were to convert anyone to anything (chaos or wolf) she'd be a good choice since she's hard to kill (i.e. lynch).
I'm sorry 🙁The speed of a game is not related to the efficiency of the posts. You are one of the noisiest posters around, and it is seriously frustrating to those of us with limited time. The worst thing is, you actually have a funny sense of humor. So it sucks even more because I could enjoy playing with you, but instead it's just annoying because you feel this need to post 5,000 pics.
But whatever. Carry on.
Current lynch tally
Jilary - 4 (Dyachei, O Grady, LIS, BI)
Votes 4/5
@Jilary care to defend yourself?
Jilary - 4 (Dyachei, O Grady, LIS, BI)
Votes 4/5
@Jilary care to defend yourself?
Damn a girl goes to sleep and you vote to lynch me. I'm not a wolf, and I still haven't gotten any night action. I'm not sure what else I can say in my defense.
I will tell you something that has been bothering me. Back in the beginning of the game BI pm'd me and asked if I was the mayor, I told her no, the mayor was dead and I was his heir. A little while later it was brought up on the thread and I said the same thing and LIS claimed that matched something he heard. I asked BI if she told him and she claimed she didn't, but I hadn't told anyone else. I've been suspicious of both of them ever since, and hell star bellied sneetches were jerks in the beginning of the story.
Lynch LIS
I will tell you something that has been bothering me. Back in the beginning of the game BI pm'd me and asked if I was the mayor, I told her no, the mayor was dead and I was his heir. A little while later it was brought up on the thread and I said the same thing and LIS claimed that matched something he heard. I asked BI if she told him and she claimed she didn't, but I hadn't told anyone else. I've been suspicious of both of them ever since, and hell star bellied sneetches were jerks in the beginning of the story.
Lynch LIS
Damn a girl goes to sleep and you vote to lynch me. I'm not a wolf, and I still haven't gotten any night action. I'm not sure what else I can say in my defense.
I will tell you something that has been bothering me. Back in the beginning of the game BI pm'd me and asked if I was the mayor, I told her no, the mayor was dead and I was his heir. A little while later it was brought up on the thread and I said the same thing and LIS claimed that matched something he heard. I asked BI if she told him and she claimed she didn't, but I hadn't told anyone else. I've been suspicious of both of them ever since, and hell star bellied sneetches were jerks in the beginning of the story.
Lynch LIS
That's not what I was saying matched what I had heard. It had to do with your size or something. I don't remember now.
On that note..... Off to take boards.
All I have left is that you are making a mistake by lynching me. With our numbers so low, the only chance the villagers have is to lynch an actual wolf. I have a veto, but I don't think even that will help if there are 2 wolves (which I'm not sure there really was a convert.)
The only person I trust is me, and I know lynching me will only end in a wolf win.
I know DVMD was suspicious of OG and then she was killed.
The only person I trust is me, and I know lynching me will only end in a wolf win.
I know DVMD was suspicious of OG and then she was killed.

You're contradicting yourself. If there's only 1 wolf, then lynching you doesn't lose the game. If there are 2 wolves, then maybe. But that depends on if you are a wolf or not.All I have left is that you are making a mistake by lynching me. With our numbers so low, the only chance the villagers have is to lynch an actual wolf. I have a veto, but I don't think even that will help if there are 2 wolves (which I'm not sure there really was a convert.)
The only person I trust is me, and I know lynching me will only end in a wolf win.
I know DVMD was suspicious of OG and then she was killed.![]()
Sorry, it's Monday morning and we're busy at work, I kept coming back to the message and forgetting what I wanted to say. Honestly, if I were a wolf convert (which I'm not) the villagers are dead no matter what because of my veto, and I'd be inclined to just let you all lynch me. I'm not a wolf and I want the villagers to win this game, so I'm fighting for my survival.
not really. It would just take 2 triesSorry, it's Monday morning and we're busy at work, I kept coming back to the message and forgetting what I wanted to say. Honestly, if I were a wolf convert (which I'm not) the villagers are dead no matter what because of my veto, and I'd be inclined to just let you all lynch me. I'm not a wolf and I want the villagers to win this game, so I'm fighting for my survival.
Lynch closed... Results pending...
"I am still the mayor of this town
And today, I decree I will not go down
I plead you all take another day
To think over what I have to say."
No one was lynched. There are still 5 players remaining in the game....
Night to be closed ASAP
And today, I decree I will not go down
I plead you all take another day
To think over what I have to say."
No one was lynched. There are still 5 players remaining in the game....
Night to be closed ASAP
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So.... is that a sign that Jil is super sketch? Or is STL trying to give us a hint from his message?
Night closed... results pending...
OMG WE'VE TOTALLY BEEN MOD ABANDONED!!!
just that she used her veto.So.... is that a sign that Jil is super sketch? Or is STL trying to give us a hint from his message?
And I'm begging you to reconsider lynching me, you will only lose a villager.
why dont we see what happens first?And I'm begging you to reconsider lynching me, you will only lose a villager.
"Lets talk for a second Max
and lets look at all the facts
If there were still two wolves left
then of life, you would all be bereft
But thankfully there is only me"
as the wolf said with much glee
and in a quick flash, Max was dead
decapitated, with no head
Dead is dyachei, Max, the faulty seer who would have seered the neutral character as a wolf, and otherwise received MOSTLY vague results.
There are 4 players remaining in the game...
1. O Grady
2. Jilary
3. BI
4. LIS
Night deadline is set for late tonight (following my genetics exam). Anticipate around 9/10 pm.
and lets look at all the facts
If there were still two wolves left
then of life, you would all be bereft
But thankfully there is only me"
as the wolf said with much glee
and in a quick flash, Max was dead
decapitated, with no head
Dead is dyachei, Max, the faulty seer who would have seered the neutral character as a wolf, and otherwise received MOSTLY vague results.
There are 4 players remaining in the game...
1. O Grady
2. Jilary
3. BI
4. LIS
Night deadline is set for late tonight (following my genetics exam). Anticipate around 9/10 pm.
Lynch Jil
***********
what, wolves no longer thought they could make me seem suspicious? Not surprised
***********
what, wolves no longer thought they could make me seem suspicious? Not surprised
***********
Lynch tally
Jilary - 3 (LIS [contingency], O Grady, BI)
@Jilary - what say you?
Jilary - 3 (LIS [contingency], O Grady, BI)
@Jilary - what say you?
Awesome me really has a difficult time imagining MJ converting anyone else. This just makes too much sense given his role.
*******lynch jil********
*******lynch jil********
Lynch OG
I think he was converted earlier, DVMD picked up in it too.
I think he was converted earlier, DVMD picked up in it too.
Wouldn't I have lost my ability then?Lynch OG
I think he was converted earlier, DVMD picked up in it too.
Wouldn't I have lost my ability then?
Honestly, I have no idea. But since no one believes me, I'll just take this moment to congratulate the wolves on another win. I tried my best to save the villagers, but no one wants to believe Mayor Noob.
That seems like wolf talk right thereHonestly, I have no idea. But since no one believes me, I'll just take this moment to congratulate the wolves on another win. I tried my best to save the villagers, but no one wants to believe Mayor Noob.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not. I'm just resigned to the fact that there is nothing I can do to convince the remaining villagers that I'm telling the truth. The only message I got from the mods other than my initial role was STL reminding me I could use my veto whenever I liked as long as I got it in before the write up.That seems like wolf talk right there
Dy told me that she checked LIS, and the new dude who got killed. It's either Jil, or BI
I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting some last minute suspicions about BI....
Awesome me is not a wolf. Logically, the best way for MJ to royally screw us over this game would be by converting Jilary.I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting some last minute suspicions about BI....
Did Dy mention if she cleared you? I'm also a bit hesitant to believe her seer results given that her role name is "faulty seer." I could just as easily see LIS as a wolf, but I doubt MJ would go that route.
Don't we suspect we still have an original wolf?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K