Dr. Seuss WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********
Funny how the noob was the most logical person on the final villager team :yeahright:

(I kid LIS and OG. I know you guys didn't have time to keep up with the thread. BI planned her kills well.)
**********

There's no shame in getting beat by good play, noob or veteran. BI played it well.

I did say I thought it was her or Jil. 🙂
 
Why BI, are you flirting with me?

Gender decision: Wolf, all wolf.
********************
How to tell BI is a wolf?
1) if you are a villager and she doesn't show up in person, she is a wolf.
2) if you are a wolf and she shows up in person, she is a wolf.

I have broken WW.

************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
well done keeping BI alive MJ. Thanks.

Not sure what that limbo thing is though
*************************
It wasn't easy :laugh: Especially with no ability to communicate with her and tell her "don't ****ing kill me!"

Oh, just so everyone is clear on what my actual abilities were:

You are the chaos player in the game. You have all of the following abilities:
-Find the fish: Find out who has the fish role in the game
-Seering
-You may pm directly with thing 1 and thing 2 (chat to be set up in just a few)
-Blocking (distracting a player by doing your ball balancing act)
-Create a mess: May frame a player if that person happens to be seered/tracked/etc.
-Clean up a mess: Clears another player if that person happens to be seered/tracked/etc.
-Revival: You may revive 1 player during the course of the game
-You have 1 lynch avoidance and 1 wolf kill avoidance

Rumors of my power were greatly exaggerated- total bluffing left and right. The wolves could have killed me at any time. And I actually did rez myself the second time the wolves tried to shank me.
 
*********************************
To convert who you wanted?

Or to convert me again... I figured you didn't have that choice again, hence the joking about it...
*********************************
*****
convert again....

Yeah, we only had the one converter.

THe disastrous attempt on you was through the creative use of an item (well done Rogert and BI).
******************
 
*****
convert again....

Yeah, we only had the one converter.

THe disastrous attempt on you was through the creative use of an item (well done Rogert and BI).
******************

***********************************
:laugh:

I really liked my role this game, because I have been tired of being a wolf lately so this was a perfect role. I could not be a wolf and if someone tried to make me a wolf, they would feel the pain..... 😀
**********************************
 
***********************************
:laugh:

I really liked my role this game, because I have been tired of being a wolf lately so this was a perfect role. I could not be a wolf and if someone tried to make me a wolf, they would feel the pain..... 😀
**********************************
I just about died when I saw that they tried converting you, because I knew about your ability all along :laugh: Like, what were the chances :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************
Meanwhile I was bemoaning the "LIS"-like anti-wolf bias of this game.
Didn't foresee MJ singlehandedly carrying the wolf pack for so long...

No thanks to me for sure. I was the absent wolf.

BTW, I wanted to make a wolf brag to the song "benny and the jets" and changing the words to "SOV and the noobs"....
unfortunately my technological prowess was lacking (and time to figure it out).
********************
 
So, uh, what the frick did my stars do?
I could have silenced three people after you sent me two lol. I just opted to stop silencing after rogert died since everyone thought it must have died with him. I honestly thought there was going to be a non star-bellied sneetch in the game and that giving one of them a star would have been a conversion mechanism.
 
I could have silenced three people after you sent me two lol. I just opted to stop silencing after rogert died since everyone thought it must have died with him. I honestly thought there was going to be a non star-bellied sneetch in the game and that giving one of them a star would have been a conversion mechanism.
********
Just so you know, I vowed to kill the silencer in their sleep. Ask the mods. The PMs that day were full of salt and vinegar.
********
 
********************************
Why me?

Rule #1 of converting: Always convert @LetItSnow
********************************
I wasn't sure if LIS would keep his ability after conversion and I figured that would be something easy to figure out. It was between you and Lupin and people were a bit suspicious of Lupin :shrug:.
 
And I apologize for all of the taunting, but the signal:noise ratio was turned up to hopefully make you all forget about DVMD discussing BI ever being a potential wolf. It wasn't just ****posting, it was strategic ****posting.
********
It worked :lame:
********
 
Boards are something you drink away with booze by yourself at home. I don't really know about the "surviving" part.

At least, that's how I'm approaching it. Vodka tonics all night.

*********************************************
Are you up to 10 yet?

Also filling out those applications we were talking about are best done while drunk. You will sound like you would fit in more that way... 😉
**************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Lupin21 : Epic creepiness. You crack me up.

Everyone else: Pray you don't get a PM from Lupin.

*************************
praying.gif

****************************************
 
*********************************************
Are you up to 10 yet?

Also filling out those applications we were talking about are best done while drunk. You will sound like you would fit in more that way... 😉
**************************************************

No! Once you told me how much more I can make out west at In 'n Out, I shelved the whole McD's application thing.
 
We don't even know how it's ended, and yet we've all accepted that it's over.

I hear it was rough for you guys.

I had fun though 😀
*********
I had fun but I think I was angry more times in this game than I've ever been in any game before. Maybe it's a good thing I'm taking a break :laugh:
*********
 
*********
I had fun but I think I was angry more times in this game than I've ever been in any game before. Maybe it's a good thing I'm taking a break :laugh:
*********

*********************************
You just need to get into vet school so that you have other things to make you angry... Like a repro quiz average of 50% despite studying your arse off...
😡
*********************************
 
at last we have arrived at the story's end
and surely there were some twists and bends
So what really happened in all of this CHAOS and stuff
well fasten your seat belts, for it shall be getting quite rough

To start we arrive at the lynch
With Jilary no longer having a veto to use in a pinch
Thus she was hung in the center's square
and he was left alone, just swinging there.

Dead is Jilary, Jojo McDodd, who could veto one lynch and resist any kill attempt by Jane Kangaroo

BI turns to O Grady with glee
and says, "Oh did I mention it was me? 😀"
With that she sinks her teeth into his neck
and no longer could he hold onto that tiny speck

Dead is O Grady, Horton the elephant, whose attuned sense of hearing allowed him to communicate with one person outside of his group each night.

LIS looks at her with fear
"But I gave you your stars, this is so unclear"
BI chuckles to herself
"You'd been better off giving them to yourself

For I could shun anyone different than me
Whether they had 1 star, 2 stars, or three
But I decided silence wasn't golden
that was right around when I became emboldened."

LIS dropped his suitcase to the floor
and money started flying around galore
BI took it all and stuffed it down his throat
and that's when she decided to gloat.

Dead is LIS, Mr. McBean, who could control how many stars each person had. BI was unable to silence anyone who had the same number of stars as her. If he had removed her only star, he would have inactivated her silencing ability completely.

Mj walks up through this whole process
and he said "Truly this is flawless,
we make a great team you and I!
In fact I would call you an ally."

"Oh do allies tend to block one another.
No, I think you are a more of an other."
And with that the wolf did what she does best
and ripped the heart straight from his chest.

Dead is MJ, the cat in the hat, the chaos character whose win condition was to make the game go to DAY 15. Too bad the game ended on DAY 14. MJ could have won with wolves or villagers.

WOLVES WIN!
 
I am pleased with @Jilary 's game play. I expect great things in the future.
gddy.gif


MJ, I enjoyed our brief moment of fun. Well done everyone, I had a great fun.
I thought at the end dy must have had me fooled, seeing as STL's writeup had me getting bit in the neck and my blood being pooled.

That's all the rhyming I have in me. Glad I didn't have a posting restriction.
 
Also WZ via pms at the end of the game:
"The village is left with 1) a noob 2) an absent guy 3) a guy who hasn't been paying attention to the game the whole time
With their powers combined...they can maybe figure out that BI is the wolf"

Feel free to ask whatever. MJ made it seem like I made much more complicated mechanics then I actually did. Oh and as an FYI, MJ never successfully the entire game cleaned up a mess nor made a mess.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad