Dr. Seuss WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
Nobody wanted to believe the waffling noob! But at least I knew I had it right in the end.
************
**********
Funny how the noob was the most logical person on the final villager team :yeahright:

(I kid LIS and OG. I know you guys didn't have time to keep up with the thread. BI planned her kills well.)
**********
 
**********
Funny how the noob was the most logical person on the final villager team :yeahright:

(I kid LIS and OG. I know you guys didn't have time to keep up with the thread. BI planned her kills well.)
**********
It's true. I based my vote off of who dy was voting for before she got killed. I assumed she knew something and didn't get a chance to tell us about it
 
**********
Funny how the noob was the most logical person on the final villager team :yeahright:

(I kid LIS and OG. I know you guys didn't have time to keep up with the thread. BI planned her kills well.)
**********
I didn't know OG didn't have time. That's my bad 🙁. I honestly wasn't trying to keep around only inactive players.
 
I didn't know OG didn't have time. That's my bad 🙁. I honestly wasn't trying to keep around only inactive players.
************
LIS had the NAVLE today (and so hasn't been around much the last few days) and OG has been chronically absent all game :laugh:
I'm not faulting you for it. They were also the most suspicious players at the time.
***********
 
************
LIS had the NAVLE today (and so hasn't been around much the last few days) and OG has been chronically absent all game :laugh:
I'm not faulting you for it. They were also the most suspicious players at the time.
***********
LIS I knew about, but he just happened to still be suspicious :laugh:
 
I heard that STL chick is bangin
robert-downey-jr-weapon-of-mass-seduction-gif1.gif

****************
Summer is a girl name, right?
****************
And here I thought it was the name of a season.... 😛
 
*********
I just thought the argument about who MJ would have converted was funny, considering that we knew there was still a wolf left before MJ even outed himself. Hence my aneurysm. But I could see LIS or OG missing that detail. I'm not sure either of them were around for much of that day, and it was a day filled with confusion and...chaos.
**********
 
*********
I just thought the argument about who MJ would have converted was funny, considering that we knew there was still a wolf left before MJ even outed himself. Hence my aneurysm. But I could see LIS or OG missing that detail. I'm not sure either of them were around for much of that day, and it was a day filled with confusion and...chaos.
**********
I kept on waiting for someone to figure that out lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********
Jilary almost had it. I had a little hope for her for a minute there. And when she mentioned that the star-bellied sneetches were jerks? Oh man.
*********
The WHOLE GAME I kept waiting for there to be a non-star bellied sneetch! She did well, that noob 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************************
And who was the one saying MJ and BI were top then MJ revealed he was chaos and well... nothing happened from there...

Guessing that is why I died that night... I still think someone should have tried to convert me again.. 😛
****************************************
 
*************************************
And who was the one saying MJ and BI were top then MJ revealed he was chaos and well... nothing happened from there...

Guessing that is why I died that night... I still think someone should have tried to convert me again.. 😛
****************************************
***************
um... we didn't actually have that choice.

****************