You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
"omg sushi belly" Lynch Tally
kata 5 (Abney, Sandy, Hmufasa, STB, AM)
lotf 3 (Dy, DVMD, RM)
BBC 2 (FFM, LotF)
AM 7 (PBC, Guis, Meathead, BBC, Gwen, kata, kam)
MJ 1 (Promo)
Deva 1 (MJ)
Gwen 1 (SOV)
Jilary 1 (Lupes)
21/25
Deadline 9PM CST/10PM EST - 1hr remaining!
kata 5 (Abney, Sandy, Hmufasa, STB, AM)
lotf 3 (Dy, DVMD, RM)
BBC 2 (FFM, LotF)
AM 7 (PBC, Guis, Meathead, BBC, Gwen, kata, kam)
MJ 1 (Promo)
Deva 1 (MJ)
Gwen 1 (SOV)
Jilary 1 (Lupes)
21/25
Deadline 9PM CST/10PM EST - 1hr remaining!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kata - Injured? Was there a game effect with that? FWIW, I don't have strong feels about you one way or the other, but I think it is more likely that you are a villager than not.
I think we probably started with few wolves and that conversion may play a role, so that most of our early lynches are going to be villagers, just out of probability.
Animal Mother - I hope you are lying about being super useful, cause it is going to be hard to unload that bandwagon. You need to do a lot more talking your way out of it.
I think we probably started with few wolves and that conversion may play a role, so that most of our early lynches are going to be villagers, just out of probability.
Animal Mother - I hope you are lying about being super useful, cause it is going to be hard to unload that bandwagon. You need to do a lot more talking your way out of it.
D
deleted676737
Unlynch Kata
Lynch AM
Lynch AM
Was anyone injured N1?
See, I'm curious what that would even mean? Would an injury cause a loss of ability, or a restriction on communication? If there isn't a game effect, it isn't a thing.
Can validate. Kata opened a PM with me D1. She has shared her role name and info with me and it has so far panned outFor self preservation.
I was injured last night. I really haven't done anything or found out anything important yet. I'm not a super important villager, but I have a small PM ability.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Can someone explain why I appear wolfy? Is it because I hardly post?
The mods said I was injured but wouldn't tell me what it meant.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm starting to see a pattern of night bandwagoning on me...
*from previous games
Can someone explain why I appear wolfy? Is it because I hardly post?
You went from fairly active in the run up to the game, to real quiet once it got going.
Your protest for why you should live was just "Wow, this is so confusing and hard to keep up with. Also, I'm super important." Not a lot of detail. Kinda what a wolf would say if it were scrambling to save its hide.
You aren't a noob. I don't believe this is a terribly confusing game, and it is still so early. If you really are lost at this point then it isn't a big loss if we do lynch you.
If you are super important, that will be unfortunate. Maybe you could try to convince us with a little more detail? Time is running short, and while I'd hate to make an error, I don't want to lynch a different innocent instead of you just based on what you've shared so far.
That is a high element of it. Hard to defend yourself when you haven't said anything. It makes role revealing a necessity when this happens, which is bad for you.Can someone explain why I appear wolfy? Is it because I hardly post?
Can validate. Kata opened a PM with me D1. She has shared her role name and info with me and it has so far panned out
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
unlynch katashark
Promo, you been playing games on the side since Hunger Games? Still pleased with myself for getting you lynched that game. lolYou went from fairly active in the run up to the game, to real quiet once it got going.
Your protest for why you should live was just "Wow, this is so confusing and hard to keep up with. Also, I'm super important." Not a lot of detail. Kinda what a wolf would say if it were scrambling to save its hide.
You aren't a noob. I don't believe this is a terribly confusing game, and it is still so early. If you really are lost at this point then it isn't a big loss if we do lynch you.
If you are super important, that will be unfortunate. Maybe you could try to convince us with a little more detail? Time is running short, and while I'd hate to make an error, I don't want to lynch a different innocent instead of you just based on what you've shared so far.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
Let's just lynch Katniss guys, good idea I swear...
************
That's the only reason I recognize the username!Promo, you been playing games on the side since Hunger Games? Still pleased with myself for getting you lynched that game. lol
Let's just lynch Katniss guys, good idea I swear...************
Promo, you been playing games on the side since Hunger Games? Still pleased with myself for getting you lynched that game. lol
That was epic.
A little, on a different forum. I'm hoping I worked out the worst of the noobiness.
Katniss was definitely not the role I would have chosen for myself for the first game I ever played here.
"omg sukiyaki belly" Lynch Tally
kata 3 (Abney, Hmufasa, AM)
lotf 3 (Dy, DVMD, RM)
BBC 2 (FFM, LotF)
AM 8 (PBC, Guis, Meathead, BBC, Gwen, kata, kam, Sandy)
MJ 1 (Promo)
Deva 1 (MJ)
Gwen 1 (SOV)
Jilary 1 (Lupes)
20/25
Deadline 9PM CST/10PM EST - little over half hour remaining!
kata 3 (Abney, Hmufasa, AM)
lotf 3 (Dy, DVMD, RM)
BBC 2 (FFM, LotF)
AM 8 (PBC, Guis, Meathead, BBC, Gwen, kata, kam, Sandy)
MJ 1 (Promo)
Deva 1 (MJ)
Gwen 1 (SOV)
Jilary 1 (Lupes)
20/25
Deadline 9PM CST/10PM EST - little over half hour remaining!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No idea for all of those questionSo is your group where all tithes go? Or just those from your group? Or, does it match the other theory that they seem to be all mixed up and randomly distributed?
Lynch AM
Of the people in my hold and the interactions we've had in our pm thread, I think AM would be most likely to be a wolf. I'll put my vote there.
A lot of people seem to have faith in your assessment, but there doesn't seem to be much substance. Care to elaborate?
You went from fairly active in the run up to the game, to real quiet once it got going.
Your protest for why you should live was just "Wow, this is so confusing and hard to keep up with. Also, I'm super important." Not a lot of detail. Kinda what a wolf would say if it were scrambling to save its hide.
You aren't a noob. I don't believe this is a terribly confusing game, and it is still so early. If you really are lost at this point then it isn't a big loss if we do lynch you.
If you are super important, that will be unfortunate. Maybe you could try to convince us with a little more detail? Time is running short, and while I'd hate to make an error, I don't want to lynch a different innocent instead of you just based on what you've shared so far.
That is a high element of it. Hard to defend yourself when you haven't said anything. It makes role revealing a necessity when this happens, which is bad for you.
Thanks for elaborating. I find it hard to defend without knowing what seems sketchy.
I don't want to out another player, but they're interconnected to my role and could negatively affect the remaining gameplay if I die. If I were a wolf, I would be a LOT more active and suddenly be highly knowledgeable on how everything works (thus, contradicting my sign up comment).
Unlynch kata
I do recommend people move off midwife. I feel her to be genuine. We have someone hiding in the peanut gallery. Going to be a good game for sniffing out wolves.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not really comfortable with how the AM lynch has ramped up. Kata's role seems plausible.
Lynch lotf
Seems to me she said nothing of real substance in her objections...a lot of talking about why the methods of the people voting for her were wrong, not about why the choice was wrong.
Lynch lotf
Seems to me she said nothing of real substance in her objections...a lot of talking about why the methods of the people voting for her were wrong, not about why the choice was wrong.
Animal Midwife's defense makes some sense to me. It matches some of what I've been able to figure out. (Like we know that dragons and riders may be linked.)
Anyone want to corroborate her story? I know that wolves could also stand up for one another, too.
It is going to take a lot of quick action to save AM if what she says is true.
Anyone want to corroborate her story? I know that wolves could also stand up for one another, too.
It is going to take a lot of quick action to save AM if what she says is true.
I do recommend people move off midwife. I feel her to be genuine. We have someone hiding in the peanut gallery. Going to be a good game for sniffing out wolves.
I have no issue switching, but currently Kata and I are in second and third (or at least I think we are?) so I don't want to leave either of us vulnerable
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
We have a good enough candidate, and there are enough people here I believe. A wolf is incredibly vulnerable in the lynch vote right now I feel.I have no issue switching, but currently Kata and I are in second and third (or at least I think we are?) so I don't want to leave either of us vulnerable
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Unlynch MJ
Lynch LotF
Lynch LotF
I am hesitant there due to a few things she has said in the Hold PM. She definitely has issues with knowing what to post and when, but not a wolf does that make. Villager that needs work more like.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do recommend people move off midwife. I feel her to be genuine. We have someone hiding in the peanut gallery. Going to be a good game for sniffing out wolves.
Which means we're going to have another last minute scramble.
Unlynch AM.
Don't love the LotF lynch either, though, so Lynch Jil.
D
deleted676737
I have a hard time believing that AM is genuinely confused here, and that that is partly why she's not been posting, seeing as she's played multiple games in the past. But, then, if she is telling the truth about that role... then I'd hate for her to die, especially so early. I'll back off for now.
Unlynch AM
Unlynch AM
Not getting a feeling that we are going to get a wolf with the kata lynch, just how I feel.
I have some feels on FFM and not because of the mention of a blocker earlier. It was more his claim of not liking bandwagons and often doing "throwaway" votes early on but during the first lynch he bandwagoned on me just fine, then changed and bandwagoned on LoTF, so kind of did opposite of his claim.
I could also vote LoTF just because of her aggressive play and how it does interfere with the game as dyachei mentioned as well.
I had some feels on someone else as well but now can't recall who it was.... I'll try to figure it out again.
I lynched you because i was in first and you were in second.
I hopped on the lotf bandwagon because i classify that one as an irregular bandwagon.
@PrincessButterCup How strong were those feels? AM is talking now and I think might be worth saving tonight.
I'm also not loving the LotF lynch, but I'm don't want to take out Kata either. Jillary might be a good choice...
I'm also not loving the LotF lynch, but I'm don't want to take out Kata either. Jillary might be a good choice...
All the Waffles Lynch Tally
kata 2 (Abney, Hmufasa)
lotf 5 (Dy, DVMD, RM, WZ, Promo)
BBC 2 (FFM, LotF)
AM 5 (PBC, Guis, Meathead, Gwen, kata)
MJ 0 ()
Deva 1 (MJ)
Gwen 1 (SOV)
Jilary 4 (Lupes, Kam, BBC, FB)
20/25
Deadline 9PM CST/10PM EST - 15 minutes left
kata 2 (Abney, Hmufasa)
lotf 5 (Dy, DVMD, RM, WZ, Promo)
BBC 2 (FFM, LotF)
AM 5 (PBC, Guis, Meathead, Gwen, kata)
MJ 0 ()
Deva 1 (MJ)
Gwen 1 (SOV)
Jilary 4 (Lupes, Kam, BBC, FB)
20/25
Deadline 9PM CST/10PM EST - 15 minutes left
Well if we are not lynching Midwife or Katashark, Jilary would be my next choice as well.
Lynch Jilary
Lynch Jilary
Ask and ye shall receive 😉
Unlynch LotF
Lynch Jillary
It was mentioned early enough today that if he was going to defend himself, he coulda. I think that LotF's posts earlier today rubbed me the wrong way, but if even one of the people she was locking horns with spoke for her, I wanna give her a chance.
Lynch Jillary
It was mentioned early enough today that if he was going to defend himself, he coulda. I think that LotF's posts earlier today rubbed me the wrong way, but if even one of the people she was locking horns with spoke for her, I wanna give her a chance.
I hate that it's another last-minute kind of lynch, but now that they've all checked in I'm willing to believe all 3 of our previous frontrunners (kata, AM, BBC) ; AM's seems to be in line with what I know so far.
I don't recall what the initial reasoning was for a Jil vote or if it was anything more substantial than feels...but I don't like the LoTF vote either, so at this point I feel like this is the only substantial place I can go. Hope she at least checks in (don't remember if she had already).
lynch Jil
I don't recall what the initial reasoning was for a Jil vote or if it was anything more substantial than feels...but I don't like the LoTF vote either, so at this point I feel like this is the only substantial place I can go. Hope she at least checks in (don't remember if she had already).
lynch Jil
I am still catching up and see time is short so I will just come out with it. I am your item maker.Unlynch MJ
Lynch LotF
I an Fandarel the MasterSmith. I have made items already that you thought were useful including the Thread Shutters.
I am still catching up and see time is short so I will just come out with it. I am your item maker.
I an Fandarel the MasterSmith. I have made items already that you thought were useful including the Thread Shutters.
You aren't in the lead anymore, there was no reason for you to reveal
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
Lynch Jil
Now I see I might have a chance, but not there yet. Unlynch whomever and lynch Jil
I am still catching up and see time is short so I will just come out with it. I am your item maker.
I an Fandarel the MasterSmith. I have made items already that you thought were useful including the Thread Shutters.
Ooo... too bad you didn't see the tide turning in your favor before you said that. Sorry to add to your anxiety. I only picked you because I wanted to shift weight away from the AM bandwagon. It was going to be my final answer. Which is still Jillary, because... well, we need some victim, and I wanna keep you, Kata, and AM, for now.
Lynch Jil
Yeah, now I see that... But it was looking like another one of those where a bunch were gonna pile on and run... had to do something. I thought.You aren't in the lead anymore, there was no reason for you to reveal
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm just gonna make a theme of being wrong today.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K