DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The way I see it, we know that guis was attacked, and survived. We also know that someone attempted to take FB's ability, which failed. So that's two groups wide open to suspicion. Which doesn't mean that other groups are wolf free, or even that FB or Guis' groups have wolves in them.

So basically back to square one? Haha

Members don't see this ad.

Souper Official Day 1 Lynch tally
SOV 1 (LIS)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Kata 3 (Lupin, MJ, Deva)
Lupin 2 (html, hmoo)
FFM 3 (RM, BBC, Kam)
STL 1 (AM)
html 3 (Guis, MQ, vethead)
DVMD 3 (PBC, LotF, FFM)

AM 1 (Sandy)
MQ 1 (Jilary)

Holy ties Batman!
19/27 votes
Lynch deadline 9PM real time/10PM East coast weirdo time

@Filly Bay
@Promethean
@DVMDream
@dyachei
@Gwenevre
@katashark
@Abney
@WildZoo

Edited cuz super-ninja'd

Members don't see this ad :)
So basically back to square one? Haha

4f9a288eee44bafff5b5668c30589fff.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I mean, there is some thought put behind a couple lynch votes.
Yup. Hence why I said some. lol

I am just surprised that the last game that was played in here didn't carry over. Discussion and smart voting and questioning is the desire in these games, especially early to give baselines on people. It feels like we have already begun the no one says anything waiting to see if there is hard evidence to go somewhere. Guess we'll see as the game continues.

I am just surprised that the last game that was played in here didn't carry over. Discussion and smart voting and questioning is the desire in these games, especially early to give baselines on people. It feels like we have already begun the no one says anything waiting to see if there is hard evidence to go somewhere. Guess we'll see as the game continues.
What was your reasoning behind your vote?

Do you mean like, revenge voting for wrongs from last game? In that case I'd have to lynch both Zen and DVMD :laugh:

Oh. This why this then?
Because I do not want FFM lynched. DVMD has potential to be useful as a villager in the game because normally she participates. HTML has not played much and hasn't even checked in today, so as the next person closest for lynch, my choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because I do not want FFM lynched. DVMD has potential to be useful as a villager in the game because normally she participates. HTML has not played much and hasn't even checked in today, so as the next person closest for lynch, my choice.
Sorry. I swear I'm not trying to give you the 5th degree. Why not ffm? Because he's here and there'sthe potential for help?

Ah.

See when I've been a wolf in the past I tried to make myself scarce. Though I know others try to put on a good show of being helpful or whatever.
yeah, wolf behavior is all over the place, so I don't tend to analyze what wolves would or wouldn't do. I try to base it on how a person is playing a particular game and if they are saying things that seemed force or tinged with falsehood.

Html has checked in, she voted for you, even. :p

Everytime people change their avvies, I forget who players are.

Reactions: 1 users
Trying to catch up on my phone and vote before I drive home but someone just placed a Pokemon lure where I'm sitting and I'm very distracted...

But I didn't realize til now that Lupin was talking about htmls vote for her specifically saying random. I think Lupin is an odd choice to off early since she can be a strong villager.
HTML hasn't posted at all in our hold's chat either so I can't tell if she's just busy/quiet or avoiding talking

Souper Official Day 1 (10 minutes left) Lynch tally
SOV 1 (LIS)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Kata 2 (MJ, Deva)
Lupin 2 (html, hmoo)
FFM 3 (RM, BBC, Kam)
STL 1 (AM)
html 5 (Guis, MQ, vethead, Lupin, Abney)
DVMD 3 (PBC, LotF, FFM)
AM 1 (Sandy)
MQ 2 (Jilary, Gwen)
LotF 1 (dy)

22/27 votes

Souper Official Day 1 15 minutes left Lynch tally
SOV 1 (LIS)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Kata 2 (MJ, Deva)
Lupin 2 (html, hmoo)
FFM 3 (RM, BBC, Kam)
STL 1 (AM)
html 4 (Guis, MQ, vethead, Lupin)
DVMD 3 (PBC, LotF, FFM)
AM 1 (Sandy)
MQ 1 (Jilary)

19/27 votes

(Abney and Gwen I know you're here and participating, don't forget to vote!)

Sorry, guys, work today, got my role late, still need to even read the intro thread. I'm not a wolf, have a somewhat useful role.

Lynch LoTF because I still haven't caught up and she has no real reason for her voting me. And because retaliation posts from previous games played are dumb and we've discussed that before.

I'm still hesitant to start lynching my hold right off he bat but will feel dumb if html is indeed a wolf.

I'm going with
Lynch Lotf
As well because she always seems wolfy to me (even when she says she's a villager...) and I agree with Lupin about ffms defense. I have no thoughts on kata

I'll feel like a turd if I made the wrong decision. I'm going back to the "awesome" barbecue.
Sadly, it is highly likely html is a villager, but first lynches are generally a pita. Which is why I prefer to at least get them going a little earlier than the last hour of the day. ha

Sadly, it is highly likely html is a villager, but first lynches are generally a pita. Which is why I prefer to at least get them going a little earlier than the last hour of the day. ha
yeah.

I have been stupid busy all day today so this is the first chance so far to delve into this

Souper Official Day 1 (2 minutes left) Lynch tally
SOV 1 (LIS)
LIS 1 (SOV)
Kata 2 (MJ, Deva)
Lupin 2 (html, hmoo)
FFM 3 (RM, BBC, Kam)
STL 1 (AM)
html 5 (Guis, MQ, vethead, Lupin, Abney)
DVMD 3 (PBC, LotF, FFM)
AM 1 (Sandy)
MQ 2 (Jilary, Gwen)
LotF 3 (dy, DVMD, FB)

24/27 votes

Sorry. I was trapped on a beach with no interwebs all day. I know. Poor me. Sorry to miss the first lynch vote. I shouldn't go off the grid again this game.

The previous night's shenanigans lead the people of Pern to a furious debate about who had done it, why they had done it, and what it all meant for them. They argued back and forth up to the very last minute about who they could trust and who they could not. In the end, they decided that the silent among them could not be, and they lynched HTML - Piemur, a normally very chatty Harper lad who could track a player each night and determine what they had been up to (Villager).

It is now Night 2. Deadline is at 10AM CST. Get your stuff in early if possible :)

Roster:
Ruatha Hold
@Filly Bay
@StartingoverVet
@ResoluteMike
@Promethean
@DVMDream

Fort Hold
@dyachei
@Gwenevre
@vetmedhead
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
@Flim Flam Man
@SummerTheLynx

Telgar Hold
@WildZoo
@guisantes
@Mad Jack
@Kam325
@morninqlory

Southern Hold
@SandstormDVM
@Abney
@LadyOtheFarm
@Lupin21
@LetItSnow

Tillek Hold
@PrincessButterCup
@katashark
@Jilary
@Devastating
@Animal Midwife
@hazelmoo

Between
lhmhtd - Piemur

Is there a reason I'm missing why the wolves would want to target people within their hold? I mean if there are wolves in every/most holds then it's a moot point but still curious on the reasoning
Seers often check members of their group first, so wolves may kill off members of their own group first especially given communication abilities. Other wolves like to find a villager ally to help them later down the line.

Sorry! I was super busy today and barely had time to check in. Hopefully we can have better discussions as days progress.

For sure today was not a great way to start. The books started off with some strife as well though, so far be it from us to not have a dramatic buildup.

2vmwwug.jpg
Is there a larger version of that picture? It would be a gorgeous background.

True. But it also doesn't help you putting in a vote that means nothing. As much I dislike going DVMD right now, I am likely to change. I don't want people who aren't going to play here either. Dead weight is not wanted.

It's so sexy when you get all angry.

I kinda want to vote for anyone who said "lynch xxxx random".

So what is your reason for voting for someone in the same hold? Feel like tithing more often?

Not sure what your reasoning means, unless you are just hopping on a bandwagon.
You and Kata were tied. I had to go to work and wouldn't be back on until after lynch. Since I wasn't going to be back, I wanted to have my vote in a place where it would have an effect.

Thanks for trying to pile on me in the end while I wasn't around and could not possibly have had time to mount a defense even if I had been.

Retaliatory votes may be "lame," but they are also the most common first votes I've seen as DVMD demonstrated shortly after exclaiming how distasteful they were.

Oy. I have my work cut out for me here.