This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prepharm21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I might apply for early decision and take my pcat in july which is the last date to take the pcat for early decision. I wanted to know if I need to retake my pcat later on but I had already submitted my application and everything with my july pcat for early decision but did not receive an answer yet, will my application with the new pcat be moved to the regular cycle or will it still be in the early decision with just a new pcat score from the date taken after july? Thank you for any info you have.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are not offered admission to your ED school, they will release your application so that you can apply to more schools if you wish. At this time you can also update your application, including with better PCAT scores if you took it again. Your ED school is required to give you a decision by a certain date, I think it's October 20? I know it's before the earliest application deadline for regular decision, so you'll still have time for that.