ECs- Pre SOMA Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

discowisco

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I put down I was a member of the pre soma club in my school even though i was just a member?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on what you mean by "just a member". If you mean you never attended meetings or participated aside from joining I wouldn't list it if I were you. My reason for this advice is if they ask you about your experience you will look a little foolish if you have to tell them you didn't do anything. However, if you just mean that you never held an officer position I would definitely still put it on your application and just brainstorm potential responses to a question about the experience. Make sense?

It depends on what you mean by "just a member". If you mean you never attended meetings or participated aside from joining I wouldn't list it if I were you. My reason for this advice is if they ask you about your experience you will look a little foolish if you have to tell them you didn't do anything. However, if you just mean that you never held an officer position I would definitely still put it on your application and just brainstorm potential responses to a question about the experience. Make sense?

Well said. Good advice.