Edward Via - Auburn (VCOM-Auburn) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I love every bit of this school and it was one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make career wise. I will be withdrawing today, I have had to go with a home school that has also offered me a bit of scholarship. Good luck everyone, I am sure someone deserving of my spot will get it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone heard from the school? Is the class full? Any wait list news?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been pulled from the waitlist recently, or is anyone out there holding two spots and still thinking about what to do?

Has anyone been pulled from the waitlist recently, or is anyone out there holding two spots and still thinking about what to do?

I haven't heard anything. Did they happen to tell where on the wait list you were?

I got off the wait list on Thursday, but declined the offer. Good luck to the ones left!!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else receive an update email from Ms. Oliver this week?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get accepted to this school with an mcat score <= 21?? I do have a gpa of 3.9 but couldn't score avg on the mcat. Retaking it in Sept, just wanted to know what are my chances :(

Did anyone get accepted to this school with an mcat score <= 21?? I do have a gpa of 3.9 but couldn't score avg on the mcat. Retaking it in Sept, just wanted to know what are my chances :(

You will probably be asked about it if you get an interview. GPA may get you a look at least. Stay hopeful.

You will probably be asked about it if you get an interview. GPA may get you a look at least. Stay hopeful.
I got waitlisted at VCOM-VC last cycle....hopefully my mcat score improves this year! Thank you!!

I just got waitlisted for this cycle. Those who were accepted off the waitlist last cycle any advice? Did you frequently contact the admissions office? Are most people accepted off of it?

That is a pretty low MCAT. Not impossible to overcome, but I think your transcripts and workload may be looked at a bit closer. Also if you have a lot of other qualities that are important to VCOM you may be lucky enough to find yourself in an interview. Good luck!

So VCOM Auburn has started offering people on the WL guaranteed acceptances for 2021. From your experience from last year does that mean spots for a 2020 acceptance are full?