2023-2024 Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM-Auburn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone gotten an II? My app still says stuck at screen review.

ll tonight as well. I’m also OOS but originally from Alabama as well. 3.4 and 501
I guess only in person interviews this year?

Does anyone know how long the interview day will last? I'm trying to plan flight info for my date next month

Members don't see this ad :)
will we know for sure if we get an II or R? i heard some schools ghost applicants, wondering if this is one

I live in the south also so might’ve helped me get an ii with lots of volunteering with underserved. I hope you get one!

OOS secondary received today. 3.5 GPA, 510 MCAT. Took their sweet time huh

Anyone else not heard anything back since turning in secondary in June?

Reactions: 1 user
Am I missing something? My AACOMAS app was verified 7/17 and the only email I recieved from any VCOM was about an open house. No secondary, no interview, no rejection, no tour, nothing. Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the acceptance call from here!!!! It was a great in person interview experience! One of my top choices.
War Eagle! 🦅

Reactions: 5 users
Am I missing something? My AACOMAS app was verified 7/17 and the only email I recieved from any VCOM was about an open house. No secondary, no interview, no rejection, no tour, nothing. Is there something else I am supposed to do?
Same 🌚 not a word

Just got an II from here. OOS with no ties with LM 64. Submitted a secondary way back in late June, but the new MCAT score came in late July.

Reactions: 1 user
for people who got the A, are we good to chill until dec 14th? when the deposit is due? like they are holding our spots until then right?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users