You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
End of September Speed Game
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It is now Day 1.
Lynch close at 5:30.
Lynch close at 5:30.
So if anyone votes the wolf just hammers, but there's a chance that the super saint kills the wolf and therefore village wins anyway? Or we kill the wolf. Innnnnteresting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder what the chances are of the other two checking in in time to even play...
i literally cannot vote unless at least one other person comes in and talks because otherwise the wolf could hammer... Unless I voted the wolf without knowing who it was. Hm
I'm the vanillager
Lynch SAR
Lynch SAR
Now why would you do that? What if I was the wolf? I could hammerI'm the vanillager
Lynch SAR
I think in order for village to win, I just need to not be the hammer.
SAR is wolf --> coop hammers, village wins
SAR is supersaint --> coop hammers and dies, village wins
So, there we go.
SAR is wolf --> coop hammers, village wins
SAR is supersaint --> coop hammers and dies, village wins
So, there we go.
Yes but then you'll die & we win, so I don't care if you hammerNow why would you do that? What if I was the wolf? I could hammer
You can't know she's the wolf because she hasn't even said anything. Which makes me think maybe you're the wolf and hoping to get a different villager to hammer so you don't have to deal with the super saint?
Works the other way too sighI think in order for village to win, I just need to not be the hammer.
SAR is wolf --> coop hammers, village wins
SAR is supersaint --> coop hammers and dies, village wins
So, there we go.
Lol am what happens to a tie in this situation?
I'll roll the die to see which one of the proposed candidates die. Knew I forgot something in the into post.Lol am what happens to a tie in this situation?
Wow Pippy what a lovely argument.
5 minutes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh good you're hereWow Pippy what a lovely argument.
Question about tie mechanics makes me think you might be the wolf Coop cause it's the only way you can win unless you convincingly dispute my vanillager claim
I say crafty wolf pip planned this so let's vote her and be done
Tally
SAR (1) - Pippy
1/3
lynch close in ~4 minutes
SAR (1) - Pippy
1/3
lynch close in ~4 minutes
Too bad it's straight up BS because I'm the vanillager. Were you hoping that since Coop was around right off the bat you could convince her to jump and win the game for yourself?
Lynch Pippy
Lynch Pippy
Nobi was wondering if SAR never showed up lolQuestion about tie mechanics makes me think you might be the wolf Coop cause it's the only way you can win unless you convincingly dispute my vanillager claim
Ugh I gotta decide? Lovely how neither of you would admit to being a super saint either because no one wouldToo bad it's straight up BS because I'm the vanillager. Were you hoping that since Coop was around right off the bat you could convince her to jump and win the game for yourself?
Lynch Pippy
Tally
SAR (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - SAR
2/3
lynch close in ~3 minutes
SAR (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - SAR
2/3
lynch close in ~3 minutes
Ok then yup you are the wolf. I would like you to vote for SAR and then we will see what happensI say crafty wolf pip planned this so let's vote her and be done
LollllllllToo bad it's straight up BS because I'm the vanillager. Were you hoping that since Coop was around right off the bat you could convince her to jump and win the game for yourself?
Lynch Pippy
JUST KIDDING HAI WOLFY
Lynch pippy
Final Tally
SAR (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, Coop
3/3
lynch closed
SAR (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, Coop
3/3
lynch closed
If you vote me, village has a zero % of winning.
If we vote one of you two, village has a 100% chance of winning
If we vote one of you two, village has a 100% chance of winning
Great, nice job wolf 🙄
You should've just voted meIf you vote me, village has a zero % of winning.
If we vote one of you two, village has a 100% chance of winning
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wtaf.
Dead is @PippyPony, vanillager
SAR wins!
SAR wins!
I'm the super saint so I wanted to die but you just went for SARWtaf.
****ing **** **** son of a mother****er
RNG that win
Yeah omg SHOCKER.****ing **** **** son of a mother****er
That was the most stressful 2 thread posts and 18 bajillion pm posts in my life
In all fairness tho, I didn't realize this was a thing until 15 minutes ago and had a big panic time hahah
In all fairness tho, I didn't realize this was a thing until 15 minutes ago and had a big panic time hahah
What'd you guys think?
Me in PMs: OH GOD PIPPY HAS IT ON LOCK
Nothing to do but BLUFF LIKE HELL I GUESS
Nothing to do but BLUFF LIKE HELL I GUESS
Well yeah actually I didn't know who was whoYeah omg SHOCKER.
The supersaint is interesting concept
There was literally no way to know and just guess. I dunno I usually guess wrongWhat'd you guys think?

I can run another round if people are up for it, unless it was too stressful haha
What'd you guys think?
Pippy's move was 100% future inspo and I wish I'd thought of it first
I can run another round if people are up for it, unless it was too stressful haha
My heart is STILL POUNDING
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow that was a whirlwind to read
I could do another round but it was weird because it depends on who votes first basically the wolf or the vanillagerI can run another round if people are up for it, unless it was too stressful haha
There was basically a 0% chance I would have been able to pull that off as a wolf.Well yeah actually I didn't know who was who
I very rarely lie if I see a mechanistic way to win, as you have experienced in other games with similar outcomes when you've backed the opposite horse. Alas I guess it is still too tempting to kill me.
is this the shortest WW game ever??
No I'm pretty sure you've lied as a wolf about mechanistically winning before. ie the game we wolfed togetherThere was basically a 0% chance I would have been able to pull that off as a wolf.
I very rarely lie if I see a mechanistic way to win, as you have experienced in other games with similar outcomes when you've backed the opposite horse. Alas I guess it is still too tempting to kill me.
Also why wouldn't you be able to do that as a wolf??