End of September Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was basically a 0% chance I would have been able to pull that off as a wolf.

I very rarely lie if I see a mechanistic way to win, as you have experienced in other games with similar outcomes when you've backed the opposite horse. Alas I guess it is still too tempting to kill me.
*copies down Pippy lylo tell in WW files*
is this the shortest WW game ever??
Not by a long shot given it was almost open the entire cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welp. You have evidence that I did not lie in this game, so I guess I give up.
I suppose I should amend my statement to say that you can lie in any game you damn well please. And to just take your word for whatever you're trying to prove goes against the whole spirit of the game so I don't understand why you think I should believe you because "you've never lied about getting a mechanistic win"? That's all, I'm not trying to fight dude, just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from
 
I suppose I should amend my statement to say that you can lie in any game you damn well please. And to just take your word for whatever you're trying to prove goes against the whole spirit of the game so I don't understand why you think I should believe you because "you've never lied about getting a mechanistic win"? That's all, I'm not trying to fight dude, just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from
:shrug: I didn't say "never."

I will probably continue to have a hard time understanding where you're coming from when the implication is that I'm inherently untrustworthy, because I happen to disagree with that assessment and find it somewhat tiresome.