Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
There was basically a 0% chance I would have been able to pull that off as a wolf.

I very rarely lie if I see a mechanistic way to win, as you have experienced in other games with similar outcomes when you've backed the opposite horse. Alas I guess it is still too tempting to kill me.
*copies down Pippy lylo tell in WW files*
is this the shortest WW game ever??
Not by a long shot given it was almost open the entire cycle.

About the Ads

PippyPony

not a wolf
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
No I'm pretty sure you've lied as a wolf about mechanistically winning before. ie the game we wolfed together
Lol ok. I have no motivation to lie about that because we are currently not playing a game.

Feel like I'm living in that logic puzzle that is like "if Timmy always lies, and Jane always tells the truth... "

Coopah

5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Lol ok. I have no motivation to lie about that because we are currently not playing a game.

Feel like I'm living in that logic puzzle that is like "if Timmy always lies, and Jane always tells the truth... "
My point exactly

Coopah

5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
...so your point is just that I lie all the time even outside of games?
No my point is you always lie in game even if you're playing for the village (although that was a chaos role)

Coopah

5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
It's ok one round was good. I'm sure there will be another game soon.

Coopah

5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Welp. You have evidence that I did not lie in this game, so I guess I give up.
I suppose I should amend my statement to say that you can lie in any game you damn well please. And to just take your word for whatever you're trying to prove goes against the whole spirit of the game so I don't understand why you think I should believe you because "you've never lied about getting a mechanistic win"? That's all, I'm not trying to fight dude, just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from

PippyPony

not a wolf
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I suppose I should amend my statement to say that you can lie in any game you damn well please. And to just take your word for whatever you're trying to prove goes against the whole spirit of the game so I don't understand why you think I should believe you because "you've never lied about getting a mechanistic win"? That's all, I'm not trying to fight dude, just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from
:shrug: I didn't say "never."

I will probably continue to have a hard time understanding where you're coming from when the implication is that I'm inherently untrustworthy, because I happen to disagree with that assessment and find it somewhat tiresome.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads