Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Contingency lynch Cray

I'm still feeling nervous about AM which is abnormal for me.

Mel is null because not enough content. Stagg I'm feeling good about right now. Im going to read through again a bit later and think on the others, just wanted to get a couple thoughts in before night close

Members don't see this ad.

Contingency Lynch Dandy

What are your reads?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
382.jpg
By the time bedtime rolled around, SAR was very especially fueled on caffeine. Maybe an all nighter was in store? After all, it's not like she got much done during the day. She went back to her pile of textbooks and pulled out one of her consults, cracking it open on the table to learn some things about Diabetes in dogs. It didn't take long for the caffeine rush to wear off and she was face down in the textbooks, snoring. And drooling. Drooling enough, in fact, that when she woke up to go to bed she tossed the slightly damp textbook under the bed with Plumb's. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right?

Discarded is @Dandelion18, Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consults, and Town Seer

It is now D2. Lynch closes at 8pm, MST

Studying Hard?

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @muttmanager
3. @Stagg737
4. @Crayola227
6. @capri1722
7. @StayingPositive2017
9. @Lawper
10. @Melchizedek

In the Discard pile
sheltermed - Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook
Dandy - Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consults

Unlynch cray
Lynch AM

Not participating normally.

Am, what are your thoughts now that dandy is gone? Who are your village reads?

It always was, why does the shelter flip concern you that much though? Did you believe that strongly that she was wolf?

I thought shelter was wolf because her argument that AM wasn't active contradicted directly with dandy's argument and AM did post in some detail. And shelter herself wasn't really active.

shelter flipping village meant she might actually suggested something important that I missed. I had AM in my lean village read in D1 and i don't trust her anymore. Especially when she contingency lynched dandy and dandy died N1.

Members don't see this ad :)
For all I know, wolves could be AM and Pawsy who successfully powerwolfed once again. I'm struggling here from the general inactivity, and recent games showed wolves winning despite being inactive and coasting through.

shelter flipping village meant she might actually suggested something important that I missed. I had AM in my lean village read in D1 and i don't trust her anymore. Especially when she contingency lynched dandy and dandy died N1.

@muttmanager @capri1722 @Melchizedek what are your thoughts so far?

I don't trust AM right now but, I also think that too obvious. If she's a wolf, why contingency lynch someone then kill them the same night, weird.

I'd like to hear some sober, well read thoughts from Cray

and more from @Melchizedek what are your AM feels now?

I don't know if lynching absentee people is the right move this game.

Contingency lynch Cray

I'm still feeling nervous about AM which is abnormal for me.

Mel is null because not enough content. Stagg I'm feeling good about right now. Im going to read through again a bit later and think on the others, just wanted to get a couple thoughts in before night close
Unlynch cray
Lynch AM

Unlynch am
Lynch cray

I'll evaluate am again later, but feeling pretty good about a cray lynch
I'm leaning Paws as wolfy for this back and forth

I don't trust AM right now but, I also think that too obvious. If she's a wolf, why contingency lynch someone then kill them the same night, weird.

I'd like to hear some sober, well read thoughts from Cray

and more from @Melchizedek what are your AM feels now?

I don't know if lynching absentee people is the right move this game.

Unfortunately, Cray won past games as wolf while being inactive/busy. The last game was won by wolves despite being inactive (Allie didn't look at her role PM apparently).

Hence why it is legitimate for wolves to win by being inactive and coasting through. It's also legitimate for wolves to be active and contributing to pretend to be guiding village to their doom.

I'm leaning Paws as wolfy for this back and forth

I can't even read Pawsy well. I thought she was village in the Afterparty game but apparently she powerwolfed well and pocketed me :dead::hungover:

I don't know what to make of her here. The switching between AM and Cray is weird but i don't know if it's indicates alignment either way.

I also don't know what to make of Stagg. Iirc he pocketed as wolf in a past game so I can't trust him.

So I'm just going by most wolfy to least wolfy. I have no village reads.

I'm not sure. Cray's last post felt off but, I also think shelter has been pretty focused on AM's lack of posting rather than quality posts

Edited for typo
She's around but not posting any quality dialogue. Cray at least put up some defense
I don’t like this, I think at the time Cray had just only posted twice to explain that she wasn’t around, but Shelter was at least throwing a few questions around or around to talk. Mostly I don’t like the “Cray’s Last post felt off” and then the 180 to her putting up defense. Looks like wolf bandwagoning.

Lynch Mutts

Could also lynch AM again based on feels from D1z

Unlynch cray
Lynch AM

That's good actually because I thought she was acting different this game and now that question is answered. As for village, only feeling comfortable with Stagg.

Been seeing a lot of hedging regarding the wolves being active then saying they're inactive. I never should have moved off my original vote.

Lynch Lawpy

@Melchizedek @StayingPositive2017 You're weirding me out by how much you're shading. What outside of my activity is bothering you?
What activity? That's the problem. While some posts have had good content, that activity is few and far between (only four posts today, two of which JUST happened). Where are your questions? You even admitted that you are frozen, and we both know you have trouble overcoming that as a wolf. Who are you currently investigating? Also is it really "shading" if I am blatantly saying I am concerned by your play this game?

@Melchizedek @StayingPositive2017 You're weirding me out by how much you're shading. What outside of my activity is bothering you?
I already said, but I'll add the fact that you were starting to get on Dandy's case last night and then Dandy got wolf-killed and I think that would be a bad wolf move to draw attention to yourself to like that.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - Cray
Lawper () -
Capri (3) - Dandy, shelter, Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
shelter (4) - AM, mutt, Stagg, capri
AM (1) - Mel

10/10

Last edited:
I already said, but I'll add the fact that you were starting to get on Dandy's case last night and then Dandy got wolf-killed and I think that would be a bad wolf move to draw attention to yourself to like that.
I'm sorry, are you reading the same game I'm reading? She didn't even interact with Dandy that I see on iso aside from her contingency lynch vote quoted below. If i'm incorrect, feel free to quote and I will rescind this.

Edit: aside from her post d1 saying naked lynch votes are no fun which was also re: mutts(?)
Contingency Lynch Dandy

What are your reads?

What activity? That's the problem. While some posts have had good content, that activity is few and far between (only four posts today, two of which JUST happened). Where are your questions? You even admitted that you are frozen, and we both know you have trouble overcoming that as a wolf. Who are you currently investigating? Also is it really "shading" if I am blatantly saying I am concerned by your play this game?

Well, I'm looking at Lawpy right now for reasons mentioned about. The thing is I don't understand why you'd be concerned unless I need to be the highest poster for some reason? I don't like using IRL excuses if I can help it so instead of posting saying I'm too busy, I only post when I can. If there's somethingn you want to know specifically, just ask.

Reactions: 1 users

I only made the one post Mel.

I'm sorry, are you reading the same game I'm reading? She didn't even interact with Dandy that I see on iso aside from her contingency lynch vote quoted below. If i'm incorrect, feel free to quote and I will rescind this.

Edit: aside from her post d1 saying naked lynch votes are no fun which was also re: mutts(?)

I only made the one post Mel.
Uh huh and it was a contingency lynch too hence why I said you STARTED to get on Dandy's case. Night closed a half hour later and if Dandy had come back in that time to respond to AM, I assume AM would have pushed her a little bit more. What would the point of doing that be especially if at that point it was probably likely that the pack had already decided to kill Dandy?

ETA: to make it clearer, I'm saying this makes AM less wolfy.

Uh huh and it was a contingency lynch too hence why I said you STARTED to get on Dandy's case. Night closed a half hour later and if Dandy had come back in that time to respond to AM, I assume AM would have pushed her a little bit more. What would the point of doing that be especially if at that point it was probably likely that the pack had already decided to kill Dandy?

ETA: to make it clearer, I'm saying this makes AM less wolfy.
We can WIFOM this all day but that's exactly the kind of thing you would do to soft clear yourself. Are you saying a wolfy AM wouldn't do that sort of thing? I am saying that post is null to me

We can WIFOM this all day but that's exactly the kind of thing you would do to soft clear yourself. Are you saying a wolfy AM wouldn't do that sort of thing? I am saying that post is null to me
So you were saying that Wolf-AM has trouble freezing up and acting on anything, but now you're saying that she is also nimble enough to make up a convoluted plan like that?

Pick a stance, is Wolf-AM a scaredy cat or a show-off?

So you were saying that Wolf-AM has trouble freezing up and acting on anything, but now you're saying that she is also nimble enough to make up a convoluted plan like that?

Pick a stance, is Wolf-AM a scaredy cat or a show-off?
usually nervous so you are probably right that she wouldn't post that just to cover her butt

That's good actually because I thought she was acting different this game and now that question is answered. As for village, only feeling comfortable with Stagg.

Been seeing a lot of hedging regarding the wolves being active then saying they're inactive. I never should have moved off my original vote.

Lynch Lawpy

That isn't hedging. I'm trying to understand who the wolves could be since my reads changed from the shelter flip.

Waffling in general is a red flag to me
Why? As discussion happens opinions should change. Changing your vote if needed helps village. Seeing reactions, causing more discussion, these are all good. Waffling off a villager at the last second to not be on their lynch is probably a red flag but not morning waffles :hungry:

Who should Mel lynch if not you?

That isn't hedging. I'm trying to understand who the wolves could be since my reads changed from the shelter flip.

You were saying it essentially equals everyone being wolfy though.

@Melchizedek how are you feeling about cray? do you think people are wasting their vote there today?
:shrug: i have feels there because I think she's wolfed like this before (MIA and used IRL to explain) but I just have more reason to lynch Mutts right now. If Mutts flips wolf, then I'm looking at Cray next.

Why? As discussion happens opinions should change. Changing your vote if needed helps village. Seeing reactions, causing more discussion, these are all good. Waffling off a villager at the last second to not be on their lynch is probably a red flag but not morning waffles :hungry:

Who should Mel lynch if not you?
Cray
:shrug: i have feels there because I think she's wolfed like this before (MIA and used IRL to explain) but I just have more reason to lynch Mutts right now. If Mutts flips wolf, then I'm looking at Cray next.
So what's your plan if (when) I flip village?

I'm saying I don't trust anyone. I also say I rank from most wolfy to least wolfy. And I'm maintaining my Cray vote.

So what does this list look like?

Reactions: 3 users