Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know, I remember getting burned (or watching village get burned when I'm spectating) by wolf Cray being inactive and laying low in past games. Even convert Cray showed a change in activity behavior (posting less, watching what she says, laying low) after conversion. Village Cray seems to openly have a foot in her mouth.

But that's just my interpretation of her meta and could be wrong. Hence why I also mentioned why I think her Stagg vote looks bad and retaliatory (she also listed me on posts to look into but not anyone else).

I actually saw you write this once in spec chat, and I wrote essentially a one page treatise on where you have this wrong that I never finished and sent off.

Maybe I've just been burned too many times by wolves using me as their distraction and easy mislynch. So my suspicion of people voting me for very little reason actually has something to it, it's not just purely retaliatory.

In wolf chats I've been in, it's frequently discussed who is a difficult village mislynch (WZ being one) and who doesn't need to have a NK wasted on because village will kill them for you. So yeah, the paranoia of wolves going for me on thread is real.

Members don't see this ad.

@StayingPositive2017 , you asked for my thoughts, here they are:

Cray: If she's village I'm pissed at her. Not for suspecting me, but because role revealing a PR like that out of spite without even trying to catch up on thread screws village. Kind of seems like a wolfy move to last an extra day in a speed game, but also something I could see emotional/pissed Cray doing, so willing to hold that vote for now.

Mutt: One of my top wolf candidates. In her first game she was much more active, inquisitive, and tried to give more reads. I feel like she's been laying low more. It also feels like she's been posting things which seem like she's participating without actually adding a lot of original thought. Could be a noob villager trying to be more analytical, but also gives me feels that it's a noob wolf trying not to draw too much attention. I guess when I've watched noobs play multiple games, their metas they have a style that changes gradually from game to game, but Mutt's seems to be noticeably different to me which I don't like.

Mel: Per typical Mel he's making some good points but also seems sketchy to me. There've been a few things that were said that pinged me a bit because I thought "that would be a something an experienced wolf might do" then he addressed it. I'm not sure if that means we're just seeing the same things or if he's the experienced wolf. I'll also add that the Mel/AM interactions don't feel V on V to me, and I'd be more surprised to have them both flip village than have one of them flip wolf.

AM: A lot of my observations on her have already been addressed in thread. Not as many questions early on. Decent post volume but felt like there was more side-convos than normal for AM. I'm not sure where I'm at on her, so she's sitting in my neutral to wolfy-lean pile with Mel.

Paws: Feels village to me, but is also apparently a fairly strong wolf, so sitting in my neutral to village-lean pile with Capri and Lawper.

Lawper: I've only played one game with him and haven't really seen him play much. I don't really know his norm let alone what wolfy Law looks like. He hasn't voted to lynch himself yet, so I guess that's a plus? Or is it? Lol. While I have village feelz from him, my gut/brain is saying to keep him in the neutral pile.

Capri: Not feeling wolfy vibes from her. Will have a better grasp on her when I go back and iso her.

Me: Totes a villager, obvs.

Reactions: 1 user
Unlynch Stagg
Lynch AM

for not freaking out that I RVS lynched someone for once.

yup thats about all I got right now.
why am I not reading more posts from Mel right now?

Also, why don't I even remember Mel RVS lynching someone? Why does this seem like strange joke voting going for AM? Why do I feel Mel is under the radar and cheezit is not playing like himself? It's like almost never I play a game with Cheezit and forget he's playing. He's usually much more obnoxious than this.

Leaning wolf on Mel as a result.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, I always get in trouble for NOT role revealing. If I'm gonna get lynched, you guys were gonna see my ability anyway. The only hope I saw of not being lynched was a role reveal.

Maybe I'll get lucky with order of operations and block whatever wolf tries to kill me tonight.

In wolf chats I've been in, it's frequently discussed who is a difficult village mislynch (WZ being one) and who doesn't need to have a NK wasted on because village will kill them for you. So yeah, the paranoia of wolves going for me on thread is real.

I will say this is a very valid point. In Lurking we specifically sat back and let Cray lynch get pushed by village near endgame because we knew she's a common target. Cray's certainly not in my village pile right now, but given this is a thing with Cray and she's here I'm willing to look elsewhere for the moment.

You think they're a wolf seer? If no one was killed last night, that block would have seemed more wolfy to me

If not Lawper, would you lynch Stagg?
I don't know that he's a wolf seer. Did the village seer die? who was it? did they die before last night when someone watched me?

I'm not liking Lawper's play, and knowing I'm village and I don't know what he is, he seems like a reasonable direction to go in for me based on self prez AND his play.

Sorry, I was very tired last night and went to sleep early. I didn't do anything last night which is fine because I can't do anything at night anyways.
Is this a rojo? You weren't necessarily asked if you did something or got a night result because of an action YOU did.

So, I take this means you are denying something that wasn't asked of you, and not speaking to whether or not you were informed about what I did.

So I have to wonder if it's true you had no notification of being watched. Possible, or this is part of your wolf plot to make me look bad. Which will backfire if I'm lynched.

I don't know that he's a wolf seer. Did the village seer die? who was it? did they die before last night when someone watched me?

I'm not liking Lawper's play, and knowing I'm village and I don't know what he is, he seems like a reasonable direction to go in for me based on self prez AND his play.

Despite your claim, your posts are reading like a mix of WIFOM and retaliation.

Is this a rojo? You weren't necessarily asked if you did something or got a night result because of an action YOU did.

So, I take this means you are denying something that wasn't asked of you, and not speaking to whether or not you were informed about what I did.

So I have to wonder if it's true you had no notification of being watched. Possible, or this is part of your wolf plot to make me look bad. Which will backfire if I'm lynched.

I'm reporting what I got because I was asked questions on what happened last night.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, that ship has sailed :D:flame:

th

Reactions: 3 users
Mutt: One of my top wolf candidates. In her first game she was much more active, inquisitive, and tried to give more reads. I feel like she's been laying low more. It also feels like she's been posting things which seem like she's participating without actually adding a lot of original thought. Could be a noob villager trying to be more analytical, but also gives me feels that it's a noob wolf trying not to draw too much attention. I guess when I've watched noobs play multiple games, their metas they have a style that changes gradually from game to game, but Mutt's seems to be noticeably different to me which I don't like.
I was also lynched by my fellow villagers that game, my first game was extremely poor. I would hope my play seems different. It's still my village play though

I've gotten off Stagg's dick here because he seems open to looking elsewhere. Of course that could be WIFOM, wolves frequently start things and then back off to look like a good guy and an open minded villager (open minded villagers that don't just tunnel are good things). That said, I'm going to consider this was v vs v. Between suspecting Stagg and Lawper, I'm just gonna take Stagg's attitude at face value. Especially with some of the wording coming from Lawper.

someone else like cray who you thought you could get killed easily

but you didn't come for me first, that would be too suspicious, so instead you tried to make it an innocuous vote switch
That's basically what I said/was thinking. Might consider voting Lawpy because he seemed kind of hands-off on the Shelter lynch.

Unofficial Day 2 Gonna-go-fill-my-buck-draw-today Lynch Tally

Cray (2) - Lawpy, Paws
AM () -
Mutts (1) - Mel
Lawpy (2) - AM, Cray
Paws (1) - mutt

6/8
Lynch ends in ~ 8 minutes

Unofficial Day 2 Gonna-go-fill-my-buck-draw-today Lynch Tally

Cray (2) - Lawpy, Paws
AM () -
Mutts (2) - Mel, Stagg
Lawpy (2) - AM, Cray
Paws (1) - Mutt

7/8
Missing: Capri

Lynch ends in ~8 minutes

@StayingPositive2017 , you asked for my thoughts, here they are:

Cray: If she's village I'm pissed at her. Not for suspecting me, but because role revealing a PR like that out of spite without even trying to catch up on thread screws village. Kind of seems like a wolfy move to last an extra day in a speed game, but also something I could see emotional/pissed Cray doing, so willing to hold that vote for now.

Mel: Per typical Mel he's making some good points but also seems sketchy to me. There've been a few things that were said that pinged me a bit because I thought "that would be a something an experienced wolf might do" then he addressed it. I'm not sure if that means we're just seeing the same things or if he's the experienced wolf. I'll also add that the Mel/AM interactions don't feel V on V to me, and I'd be more surprised to have them both flip village than have one of them flip wolf.

AM: A lot of my observations on her have already been addressed in thread. Not as many questions early on. Decent post volume but felt like there was more side-convos than normal for AM. I'm not sure where I'm at on her, so she's sitting in my neutral to wolfy-lean pile with Mel.

Paws: Feels village to me, but is also apparently a fairly strong wolf, so sitting in my neutral to village-lean pile with Capri and Lawper.

Lawper: I've only played one game with him and haven't really seen him play much. I don't really know his norm let alone what wolfy Law looks like. He hasn't voted to lynch himself yet, so I guess that's a plus? Or is it? Lol. While I have village feelz from him, my gut/brain is saying to keep him in the neutral pile.

Capri: Not feeling wolfy vibes from her. Will have a better grasp on her when I go back and iso her.

Me: Totes a villager, obvs.
From what I got so far from thread, this seems to reflect my perception of reality. I'm debating if the length and detail of each read makes it more genuine, vs not really saying anything but being generally true, which wolves are good at doing.

Does anyone know of who is playing not on this list?

Dammit, I'd be willing to switch my vote to avoid a 3way, but if that's not coordinated well it's a wafflefest donkey show.

From what I got so far from thread, this seems to reflect my perception of reality. I'm debating if the length and detail of each read makes it more genuine, vs not really saying anything but being generally true, which wolves are good at doing.

Does anyone know of who is playing not on this list?

Everyone remaining is on that list. That's why we were on your D for not being here.

Official Day 2 Gonna-go-fill-my-buck-draw-today Lynch Tally

Cray (2) - Lawpy, Paws
AM () -
Mutts (2) - Mel, Stagg
Lawpy (2) - AM, Cray
Paws (1) - mutt

7/8
Lynch ends in ~ 6 minutes
@capri1722 need yo vote

That's basically what I said/was thinking. Might consider voting Lawpy because he seemed kind of hands-off on the Shelter lynch.

What do you mean? He was on the shelter lynch iirc.

I had the feeling someone watched me while I tidied up my notes, was the notification. I think I paraphrased this well.

I don't know what else to call this if not a seer. A tracker?

save me from this waffle hell

Reactions: 5 users
Although funny I mentioned about being tired because I'm actually really tired while playing right now.

Also in pain for some reason for the past few hours but that's probably due to a lack of sleep.

Official Day 2 Gonna-go-fill-my-buck-draw-today Lynch Tally

Mutts (4) - Mel, Stagg, Lawper, Paws\
Lawpy (3) - AM, Cray, Capri
Paws (1) - mutt

8/8

Reactions: 1 users