You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Friday the 13'er - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Chances navs is the framer and threw mutts under the bus to save himself since mutts was the vanilla wolf?
I might be tunneling at this point....
I might be tunneling at this point....
Why are you aggravated? There's a dead wolf on the board lol
May I ask you the same question?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'm done for the night, and maybe next day. Clearly I need to get my head on straight.
Yeah don’t let Wolfy dubz talk you out of your feelings, you aren’t crazy.
Chances navs is the framer and threw mutts under the bus to save himself since mutts was the vanilla wolf?
I might be tunneling at this point....
No, never! You tunneling on me would be the biggest anomaly to happen in a WW game, so that’s the craziest explanation!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh, I'm only annoyed at you for getting on my back about lynching someone who turned out to be a wolf and for asking you questions that you insist on avoiding. Otherwise I'm good lolMay I ask you the same question?
Oh, I'm only annoyed at you for getting on my back about lynching someone who turned out to be a wolf and for asking you questions that you insist on avoiding. Otherwise I'm good lol
Projection is the most simplistic of human defense systems.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not sure what you think I'm projecting but you still haven't answered why you were discouraging a mutts lynch earlierProjection is the most simplistic of human defense systems.
Genny saying lupin was framed unless the wolfy partner can change affiliation as well.What's not making sense?
Not sure what you think I'm projecting but you still haven't answered why you were discouraging a mutts lynch earlier
And I have zero intentions of discussing it further. Feel free to do as you want with that lack of information.
Not sure what you think I'm projecting but you still haven't answered why you were discouraging a mutts lynch earlier
It is clever to stay behind the guise of me to keep your pack intact though. “Navilly said I couldn’t.” Sorry, are you not a strong, independent thinking adult? 🙂
And how does neutral to mild village count as a full vouch?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How about why you changed your mind today?And I have zero intentions of discussing it further. Feel free to do as you want with that lack of information.
How about why you changed your mind today?
What convinced me was you saying that you wouldn’t because I said no.
What I also appreciate about your defense is it has been less of a defense of you being a village and more of a dissection of the argument to invalidate it. Subtle contrast to how you defend as a wolf vs a villager
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dude you literally gave me **** for voting for her, and when I asked why you said I should "know better than to ask that question." So I figured you were understating your vouch. Turns out you were overstating whatever info you thought you had, but hey, you don't want to talk about it.It is clever to stay behind the guise of me to keep your pack intact though. “Navilly said I couldn’t.” Sorry, are you not a strong, independent thinking adult? 🙂
And how does neutral to mild village count as a full vouch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude you literally gave me **** for voting for her, and when I asked why you said I should "know better than to ask that question." So I figured you were understating your vouch. Turns out you were overstating whatever info you thought you had, but hey, you don't want to talk about it.
I probed you voting for her, to see your response. The response wasn’t satisfactory, and I voted for her today as a result.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nope I'm pretty sure dissecting arguments is how I defend either way (ask pippy, she has much experience with trying to lynch me), but you can believe what you want.What I also appreciate about your defense is it has been less of a defense of you being a village and more of a dissection of the argument to invalidate it. Subtle contrast to how you defend as a wolf vs a villager
Nope I'm pretty sure dissecting arguments is how I defend either way (ask pippy, she has much experience with trying to lynch me), but you can believe what you want.
There’s a direction and tone. More focused on a lack of going with the idea of you are village. More trying to understand how people figured out your wolfiness this way you don’t repeat the mistake. More of a why understanding then a how.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Or you conveniently moved a vote off of her one day so you could get some cred yourself another and in the process throw shade my way. Works pretty well, especially since I've been busy enough that I don't have much to defend with in terms of gameplay.I probed you voting for her, to see your response. The response wasn’t satisfactory, and I voted for her today as a result.
Or you conveniently moved a vote off of her one day so you could get some cred yourself another and in the process throw shade my way. Works pretty well, especially since I've been busy enough that I don't have much to defend with in terms of gameplay.
Staying behind the guise of business now? It is a favorite saying that wolves are busy too. Activity level has nothing to do with it one way or another, so don’t bring that into your argument.
And totally would do that. But you had me on your village list at multiple points. Now when I come at you, you then think I am Wolfy?
Some may call that retaliatory, no? What do you think @Coopah ?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just saying it's easier to go after me when I'm not around as much. There's a strong correlation between my schedule and my lynchability.Staying behind the guise of business now? It is a favorite saying that wolves are busy too. Activity level has nothing to do with it one way or another, so don’t bring that into your argument.
And totally would do that. But you had me on your village list at multiple points. Now when I come at you, you then think I am Wolfy?
Some may call that retaliatory, no? What do you think @Coopah ?
Yeah I had you on my village list until it turned out that you had turned a lynch away from a wolf. Not exactly rocket science there.
In any case, seems like you've made up your mind so I'm going to sleep. Not much for arguing in circles when I have to be up in 5 hours.
Sass just makes me think you have no real defense against the accusation and makes me want to lynch you more.No, never! You tunneling on me would be the biggest anomaly to happen in a WW game, so that’s the craziest explanation!
Sass just makes me think you have no real defense against the accusation and makes me want to lynch you more.
Come on now, then keep doing it! What’s actually funny is that when you tunnel on me I am village, and when you don’t I am a wolf. Maybe you should think about what you are going to do, and then do the opposite, no?
Just saying it's easier to go after me when I'm not around as much. There's a strong correlation between my schedule and my lynchability.
Yeah I had you on my village list until it turned out that you had turned a lynch away from a wolf. Not exactly rocket science there.
In any case, seems like you've made up your mind so I'm going to sleep. Not much for arguing in circles when I have to be up in 5 hours.
And I work ER about 40-50 hours a week on top of clinics. So your lack of time is matched by my lack of time.
Did it turn the lynch away, I am genuinely curious. (Aka come on down lynch trackers)
And what makes you think I have made up my mind?
No, unless they can change role name too. Since she was a broken mirror and mutts was seven. Seems wolves are lucky - and Lupin's role name wasn't lucky.Genny saying lupin was framed unless the wolfy partner can change affiliation as well.
I know I'm not? Thanks for the validation I guess but nice pocket attempt 😉Yeah don’t let Wolfy dubz talk you out of your feelings, you aren’t crazy.
If I were her and village is be lynching your ass too.Staying behind the guise of business now? It is a favorite saying that wolves are busy too. Activity level has nothing to do with it one way or another, so don’t bring that into your argument.
And totally would do that. But you had me on your village list at multiple points. Now when I come at you, you then think I am Wolfy?
Some may call that retaliatory, no? What do you think @Coopah ?
That being said I'm still on the dubz is a wolf train.
What do you think about Genny and ny?
That is all, night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not the point. My only point with that is that I'm easier to lynch when I'm posting less, and I consistently get more heat in games where I'm busy, regardless of my affiliation.And I work ER about 40-50 hours a week on top of clinics. So your lack of time is matched by my lack of time.
Did it turn the lynch away, I am genuinely curious. (Aka come on down lynch trackers)
And what makes you think I have made up my mind?
Someone else will have to do that
the lynch was close if I recall
just came across that way to me. I'm familiar with the feeling of arguing with a brick wall lolIf there is no framer then they both lied. If there is a framer then genny lied. She can only seer people once which is a super convenient lie for a wolf. It wouldn't make sense to only make the seer be able to use their PR for one night if there was a framer. It doesn't seem balanced. It makes more sense for the seer to be able to seer people multiple nights when a framer is involved. It makes things more interesting. If you think that there's a flaw in my input feel free to point it out.
So I lied because you think my ability is unrealistic? LOLIf there is no framer then they both lied. If there is a framer then genny lied. She can only seer people once which is a super convenient lie for a wolf. It wouldn't make sense to only make the seer be able to use their PR for one night if there was a framer. It doesn't seem balanced. It makes more sense for the seer to be able to seer people multiple nights when a framer is involved. It makes things more interesting. If you think that there's a flaw in my input feel free to point it out.
Please point out the place in the WW rule book where it says abilities must always make sense to the players in the midst of a game.
Why have a framer if the seer can only seer someone once?So I lied because you think my ability is unrealistic? LOL
Please point out the place in the WW rule book where it says abilities must always make sense to the players in the midst of a game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night closed; results pending.
Dead is @Navilly Thirteen, vanillager
It is now Day 4.
RosterIt is now Day 4.
1. @Coopah
3. @nyanko
5. @genny
6. @WildZoo
9. @Melchizedek
10. @StartingoverVet
11. @Ms Procrastinator
Dead
8. Barks - vanillager
2. miz - mason
4. Lupin - vanillager
13. SAR - vengeful
7. mutts - vanilla wolf
12. Nav - vanillager
Hey @nyanko who did you check last night?
dubz. villager. according to my results.
*sigh*
Is it wrong that I still want to lynch her?dubz. villager. according to my results.
lynch coopah
She's the only person not part of this seering results ****show and I don't feel like untangling that web, but I'm starting to see what Dubz was saying yesterday about her jumping the gun on pushing a wolf agenda.
She's the only person not part of this seering results ****show and I don't feel like untangling that web, but I'm starting to see what Dubz was saying yesterday about her jumping the gun on pushing a wolf agenda.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Seems on par with any game where I get seered tbhIs it wrong that I still want to lynch her?

So everyone's cool with two seers? Heck! It seems like even the wolves are cool with two seers. Lynch Genny
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
To me it's either neither of them or both, and I'm leaning neither. I think the duplicate role thing is a fallacy and you have to think more critically about it than just that there are two seers. Two seers in a game with a framer would not be a bad idea - usually they wouldn't end up seering the same person on the same night lol
a one time seer ability is not the same thing. there are roles where there might be a 1 time ability that can definitely coexist with an every night seer. i can see why you're skeptical, and that's why i chose to investigate genny. she could definitely be a godfather or my results could be wrong for another reason but i'd rather lynch someone else right now and believe her for the time being.
and i'm still leaning towards coopah. Mel is the other complete unknown to me. if we consider MsP claiming mason to the dead village mason, that's pretty clearing, and SOV is still cleared IMO. i'm considering genny and dubz possible if my results are trash or one's a godfather but would rather go for one of the two that i consider uncleared right now, and coopah's pinging my radar more because of the crap logic she was using yesterday.
i know i raised my mentee better than that. 😉
lynch coopah
lynch coopah
also there are 7 of us and it was not stated to be mylo/lylo so i'm guessing that there are 2 wolves remaining rn.
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coopah (2) - Mel, nyanko
genny (1) - Ms P
3/7
Lynch close in the distant future
Coopah (2) - Mel, nyanko
genny (1) - Ms P
3/7
Lynch close in the distant future
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
dubz () -
allie () -
genny () -
Lupin () -
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP () -
miz (1) - dubz
mutts (4) - Coop, barks, SAR, miz
Nav () -
Barks (5) - Lupin, ny, SOV, Nav, genny
12/13
Missing: allie
lynch closed; check your votes
Final Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP () -
Lupin (6) - Ny, nav, genny, Coop, mutts, Mel
mutts (3) - SAR, dubz, Lupin
genny () -
Nav (1) - MsP
10/11
Missing: SOV
check your votes
I wonder how many times the word bastard has been said this game![]()
Final Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (3) - genny, SOV, Nav
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (2) - Mel, MsP
dubz () -
9/9
check your votes
3 people left alive never ended up with a mutts vote any time this game: nyan Mel and msp.
Coopah was a throw away in my mind so not excused either,
I am much less inclined to go after genny or dubs (or me). Nav looked like a bus-ER to me. Happy they killed him cause I would have been concerned,
A full Lynch analyzer would be nice now, with those nice color coordinations but I have neither the time nor the inclincation.
I am completely ignoring the seer aspect, it is unknowable at this time and not worth gettin distracted, we have a wolf to look at history and this is an AM game...gonna do it her way!
Also, I haven’t read most of posts last night....seemed like a lot of arguing without insight .,.,imho,
Coopah was a throw away in my mind so not excused either,
I am much less inclined to go after genny or dubs (or me). Nav looked like a bus-ER to me. Happy they killed him cause I would have been concerned,
A full Lynch analyzer would be nice now, with those nice color coordinations but I have neither the time nor the inclincation.
I am completely ignoring the seer aspect, it is unknowable at this time and not worth gettin distracted, we have a wolf to look at history and this is an AM game...gonna do it her way!
Also, I haven’t read most of posts last night....seemed like a lot of arguing without insight .,.,imho,
******lynch cooper******
Lots of wolves put a day one vote on another wolf to gain some false cred later. I plan to do a lot more analysis later.
Lots of wolves put a day one vote on another wolf to gain some false cred later. I plan to do a lot more analysis later.
Why wouldn't ny be the one lying if there's a framer? I think you're right bth but I'm not sure which one is lyingIf there is no framer then they both lied. If there is a framer then genny lied. She can only seer people once which is a super convenient lie for a wolf. It wouldn't make sense to only make the seer be able to use their PR for one night if there was a framer. It doesn't seem balanced. It makes more sense for the seer to be able to seer people multiple nights when a framer is involved. It makes things more interesting. If you think that there's a flaw in my input feel free to point it out.
Why are you not dead?a one time seer ability is not the same thing. there are roles where there might be a 1 time ability that can definitely coexist with an every night seer. i can see why you're skeptical, and that's why i chose to investigate genny. she could definitely be a godfather or my results could be wrong for another reason but i'd rather lynch someone else right now and believe her for the time being.
That's bull**** and you know it if you could actually think about it a little. Why do you think they killed Nav?lynch coopah
She's the only person not part of this seering results ****show and I don't feel like untangling that web, but I'm starting to see what Dubz was saying yesterday about her jumping the gun on pushing a wolf agenda.
I was the primary person that was pushing mutts D1 and was willing to go there D2. Just as an FYI.
But whatever have fun guys I'm out
And it's CoopAH thank you very much 😉******lynch cooper******
Lots of wolves put a day one vote on another wolf to gain some false cred later. I plan to do a lot more analysis later.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K