Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Chances navs is the framer and threw mutts under the bus to save himself since mutts was the vanilla wolf?

I might be tunneling at this point....

Members don't see this ad :)
Chances navs is the framer and threw mutts under the bus to save himself since mutts was the vanilla wolf?

I might be tunneling at this point....

No, never! You tunneling on me would be the biggest anomaly to happen in a WW game, so that’s the craziest explanation!

Oh, I'm only annoyed at you for getting on my back about lynching someone who turned out to be a wolf and for asking you questions that you insist on avoiding. Otherwise I'm good lol

Projection is the most simplistic of human defense systems.

Not sure what you think I'm projecting but you still haven't answered why you were discouraging a mutts lynch earlier

And I have zero intentions of discussing it further. Feel free to do as you want with that lack of information.

Not sure what you think I'm projecting but you still haven't answered why you were discouraging a mutts lynch earlier

It is clever to stay behind the guise of me to keep your pack intact though. “Navilly said I couldn’t.” Sorry, are you not a strong, independent thinking adult? :)

And how does neutral to mild village count as a full vouch?

Members don't see this ad :)
What I also appreciate about your defense is it has been less of a defense of you being a village and more of a dissection of the argument to invalidate it. Subtle contrast to how you defend as a wolf vs a villager

It is clever to stay behind the guise of me to keep your pack intact though. “Navilly said I couldn’t.” Sorry, are you not a strong, independent thinking adult? :)

And how does neutral to mild village count as a full vouch?
Dude you literally gave me **** for voting for her, and when I asked why you said I should "know better than to ask that question." So I figured you were understating your vouch. Turns out you were overstating whatever info you thought you had, but hey, you don't want to talk about it.

Dude you literally gave me **** for voting for her, and when I asked why you said I should "know better than to ask that question." So I figured you were understating your vouch. Turns out you were overstating whatever info you thought you had, but hey, you don't want to talk about it.

I probed you voting for her, to see your response. The response wasn’t satisfactory, and I voted for her today as a result.

What I also appreciate about your defense is it has been less of a defense of you being a village and more of a dissection of the argument to invalidate it. Subtle contrast to how you defend as a wolf vs a villager
Nope I'm pretty sure dissecting arguments is how I defend either way (ask pippy, she has much experience with trying to lynch me), but you can believe what you want.

Nope I'm pretty sure dissecting arguments is how I defend either way (ask pippy, she has much experience with trying to lynch me), but you can believe what you want.

There’s a direction and tone. More focused on a lack of going with the idea of you are village. More trying to understand how people figured out your wolfiness this way you don’t repeat the mistake. More of a why understanding then a how.

I probed you voting for her, to see your response. The response wasn’t satisfactory, and I voted for her today as a result.
Or you conveniently moved a vote off of her one day so you could get some cred yourself another and in the process throw shade my way. Works pretty well, especially since I've been busy enough that I don't have much to defend with in terms of gameplay.

Or you conveniently moved a vote off of her one day so you could get some cred yourself another and in the process throw shade my way. Works pretty well, especially since I've been busy enough that I don't have much to defend with in terms of gameplay.

Staying behind the guise of business now? It is a favorite saying that wolves are busy too. Activity level has nothing to do with it one way or another, so don’t bring that into your argument.

And totally would do that. But you had me on your village list at multiple points. Now when I come at you, you then think I am Wolfy?

Some may call that retaliatory, no? What do you think @Coopah ?

Staying behind the guise of business now? It is a favorite saying that wolves are busy too. Activity level has nothing to do with it one way or another, so don’t bring that into your argument.

And totally would do that. But you had me on your village list at multiple points. Now when I come at you, you then think I am Wolfy?

Just saying it's easier to go after me when I'm not around as much. There's a strong correlation between my schedule and my lynchability.

Yeah I had you on my village list until it turned out that you had turned a lynch away from a wolf. Not exactly rocket science there.

In any case, seems like you've made up your mind so I'm going to sleep. Not much for arguing in circles when I have to be up in 5 hours.

No, never! You tunneling on me would be the biggest anomaly to happen in a WW game, so that’s the craziest explanation!
Sass just makes me think you have no real defense against the accusation and makes me want to lynch you more.

Sass just makes me think you have no real defense against the accusation and makes me want to lynch you more.

Come on now, then keep doing it! What’s actually funny is that when you tunnel on me I am village, and when you don’t I am a wolf. Maybe you should think about what you are going to do, and then do the opposite, no?

Just saying it's easier to go after me when I'm not around as much. There's a strong correlation between my schedule and my lynchability.

Yeah I had you on my village list until it turned out that you had turned a lynch away from a wolf. Not exactly rocket science there.

In any case, seems like you've made up your mind so I'm going to sleep. Not much for arguing in circles when I have to be up in 5 hours.

And I work ER about 40-50 hours a week on top of clinics. So your lack of time is matched by my lack of time.

Did it turn the lynch away, I am genuinely curious. (Aka come on down lynch trackers)

And what makes you think I have made up my mind?

Yeah don’t let Wolfy dubz talk you out of your feelings, you aren’t crazy.
I know I'm not? Thanks for the validation I guess but nice pocket attempt ;)

If I were her and village is be lynching your ass too.

That being said I'm still on the dubz is a wolf train.

What do you think about Genny and ny?

That is all, night

And I work ER about 40-50 hours a week on top of clinics. So your lack of time is matched by my lack of time.

Did it turn the lynch away, I am genuinely curious. (Aka come on down lynch trackers)

And what makes you think I have made up my mind?
Not the point. My only point with that is that I'm easier to lynch when I'm posting less, and I consistently get more heat in games where I'm busy, regardless of my affiliation.

Someone else will have to do that :laugh: the lynch was close if I recall

:shrug: just came across that way to me. I'm familiar with the feeling of arguing with a brick wall lol

If there is no framer then they both lied. If there is a framer then genny lied. She can only seer people once which is a super convenient lie for a wolf. It wouldn't make sense to only make the seer be able to use their PR for one night if there was a framer. It doesn't seem balanced. It makes more sense for the seer to be able to seer people multiple nights when a framer is involved. It makes things more interesting. If you think that there's a flaw in my input feel free to point it out.

If there is no framer then they both lied. If there is a framer then genny lied. She can only seer people once which is a super convenient lie for a wolf. It wouldn't make sense to only make the seer be able to use their PR for one night if there was a framer. It doesn't seem balanced. It makes more sense for the seer to be able to seer people multiple nights when a framer is involved. It makes things more interesting. If you think that there's a flaw in my input feel free to point it out.
So I lied because you think my ability is unrealistic? LOL
Please point out the place in the WW rule book where it says abilities must always make sense to the players in the midst of a game.

So I lied because you think my ability is unrealistic? LOL
Please point out the place in the WW rule book where it says abilities must always make sense to the players in the midst of a game.
Why have a framer if the seer can only seer someone once?

Night closed; results pending.

Reactions: 1 user
lynch coopah

She's the only person not part of this seering results ****show and I don't feel like untangling that web, but I'm starting to see what Dubz was saying yesterday about her jumping the gun on pushing a wolf agenda.

So everyone's cool with two seers? Heck! It seems like even the wolves are cool with two seers. Lynch Genny

To me it's either neither of them or both, and I'm leaning neither. I think the duplicate role thing is a fallacy and you have to think more critically about it than just that there are two seers. Two seers in a game with a framer would not be a bad idea - usually they wouldn't end up seering the same person on the same night lol

a one time seer ability is not the same thing. there are roles where there might be a 1 time ability that can definitely coexist with an every night seer. i can see why you're skeptical, and that's why i chose to investigate genny. she could definitely be a godfather or my results could be wrong for another reason but i'd rather lynch someone else right now and believe her for the time being.

and i'm still leaning towards coopah. Mel is the other complete unknown to me. if we consider MsP claiming mason to the dead village mason, that's pretty clearing, and SOV is still cleared IMO. i'm considering genny and dubz possible if my results are trash or one's a godfather but would rather go for one of the two that i consider uncleared right now, and coopah's pinging my radar more because of the crap logic she was using yesterday.

Final Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
dubz () -
allie () -
genny () -
Lupin () -
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP () -
miz (1) - dubz
mutts (4) - Coop, barks, SAR, miz
Nav () -
Barks (5) - Lupin, ny, SOV, Nav, genny

12/13
Missing: allie
lynch closed; check your votes
Final Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP () -
Lupin (6) - Ny, nav, genny, Coop, mutts, Mel
mutts (3) - SAR, dubz, Lupin
genny () -
Nav (1) - MsP

10/11
Missing: SOV
check your votes
I wonder how many times the word bastard has been said this game :laugh:
Final Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (3) - genny, SOV, Nav
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (2) - Mel, MsP
dubz () -

9/9
check your votes

3 people left alive never ended up with a mutts vote any time this game: nyan Mel and msp.
Coopah was a throw away in my mind so not excused either,

I am much less inclined to go after genny or dubs (or me). Nav looked like a bus-ER to me. Happy they killed him cause I would have been concerned,

A full Lynch analyzer would be nice now, with those nice color coordinations but I have neither the time nor the inclincation.

I am completely ignoring the seer aspect, it is unknowable at this time and not worth gettin distracted, we have a wolf to look at history and this is an AM game...gonna do it her way!

Also, I haven’t read most of posts last night....seemed like a lot of arguing without insight .,.,imho,

Why wouldn't ny be the one lying if there's a framer? I think you're right bth but I'm not sure which one is lying
a one time seer ability is not the same thing. there are roles where there might be a 1 time ability that can definitely coexist with an every night seer. i can see why you're skeptical, and that's why i chose to investigate genny. she could definitely be a godfather or my results could be wrong for another reason but i'd rather lynch someone else right now and believe her for the time being.
Why are you not dead?
lynch coopah

She's the only person not part of this seering results ****show and I don't feel like untangling that web, but I'm starting to see what Dubz was saying yesterday about her jumping the gun on pushing a wolf agenda.
That's bull**** and you know it if you could actually think about it a little. Why do you think they killed Nav?

I was the primary person that was pushing mutts D1 and was willing to go there D2. Just as an FYI.

But whatever have fun guys I'm out