Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh: now come on this is ridiculous. You're a wolf dubz? You know I'm super crazy active as a wolf because I literally cannot help myself. I realize that's not exonerating but how do you figure I'm a wolf in this scenario? It's plain mechanics. Genny claimed one shot seer. She was wrong. Ergo, lynch Genny, it's not rocket science
Ok, so you've wolfed with me before. Do you seriously think I'd pull that on day 2 with no wolves lynched yet? I'd at least fake argue with a wolf so they would get village cred when I flip.
 
Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2)
- Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - genny, SOV
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (1) - Mel
dubz (1) - Nav

8/9
genny, mutts, and Coop you are in the lead
Missing: MsP
lynch close in ~45 minutes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh: now come on this is ridiculous. You're a wolf dubz? You know I'm super crazy active as a wolf because I literally cannot help myself. I realize that's not exonerating but how do you figure I'm a wolf in this scenario? It's plain mechanics. Genny claimed one shot seer. She was wrong. Ergo, lynch Genny, it's not rocket science
Ny was also wrong so by your logic we should lynch ny too. Either way I'm not buying two seers.
Lynch Nav. I feel like there's something there.
 
Also who are the people that keep claiming a framer. So there idea was that they decided to frame Lupin on back to back nights? Not, you know, use it on themselves to make themselves appear as village?

I am so confused by all of the supposed logic on the thread right now
 
Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2)
- Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - genny, SOV
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (2) - Mel, MsP
dubz (1) - Nav

9/9
genny, mutts, Coop and @Navilly you are in the lead
lynch close in ~30 minutes
 
Also who are the people that keep claiming a framer. So there idea was that they decided to frame Lupin on back to back nights? Not, you know, use it on themselves to make themselves appear as village?

I am so confused by all of the supposed logic on the thread right now
Pretty sure Ny said she checked Lupin on the same night I did. So in my mind, someone either changed Lupin's affiliation that night and made her look wolfy, OR someone changed Lupin's affiliation for the next day so she'd look like a villager when she died.
 
Also who are the people that keep claiming a framer. So there idea was that they decided to frame Lupin on back to back nights? Not, you know, use it on themselves to make themselves appear as village?

I am so confused by all of the supposed logic on the thread right now
No they both looked at lupin the same night. Honestly, they both could be wolves who came up with the double seer lie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so you've wolfed with me before. Do you seriously think I'd pull that on day 2 with no wolves lynched yet? I'd at least fake argue with a wolf so they would get village cred when I flip.
What I'm saying is you being dead solves all the questions and I think there's a good chance you're a wolf. You've wolfed with me before too, yet the very next game you thought I was a wolf when I asked for a sub which I had just gone into great detail describing why I would never do that as a wolf in the previous game's wolf chat. So clearly we can't take what we experienced while wolfing together as the pure truth. Next argument?
 
I'm not gonna look back so refresh my mind. Why did you ask me what my name was again?

Salt should go with pepper. If you said any role other than pepper, I would have been inclined to believe you weren’t telling the truth. But that was more for a matter if anyonecontraindicated your info, which no one did
 
This is beyond stupid. One way to have all the answers and nobody cares? What's with the nav vote? Hell Genny was arguing against lynching mutts and is now voting there. No one finds this suspicious?
 
What I'm saying is you being dead solves all the questions and I think there's a good chance you're a wolf. You've wolfed with me before too, yet the very next game you thought I was a wolf when I asked for a sub which I had just gone into great detail describing why I would never do that as a wolf in the previous game's wolf chat. So clearly we can't take what we experienced while wolfing together as the pure truth. Next argument?
Actually it doesn't solve all the questions. You'll learn I'm a village 1x affiliation seer, that's it. What's your next step?
 
An every night seer in addition to a one time affiliation seer in a 13 person game is 100% unbalanced. There is obviously something wonky with it, either making the role inherently bastard, major benefits for the wolves (ability to avoid seer detection), or is a lie. I kind of want to get a list of all of the assumptions we are making and lay them out to see which are plausible vs. implausible
 
An every night seer in addition to a one time affiliation seer in a 13 person game is 100% unbalanced. There is obviously something wonky with it, either making the role inherently bastard, major benefits for the wolves (ability to avoid seer detection), or is a lie. I kind of want to get a list of all of the assumptions we are making and lay them out to see which are plausible vs. implausible
You have 4 minutes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (3) - genny, SOV, Nav
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (2) - Mel, MsP
dubz () -

9/9
check your votes
 
Also, we all discussed how bonkers it is for there to be two seers so why didn't both seers vote for each other if they knew for a fact that they were the real one?
 
JFC so is this what it is? I argue for mutts, Genny says no switches off her for a last minute save and I go for Genny and she switches to mutts for the lynch? I still think gennys a wolf. I don't like that last minute D1 switch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soooo you wanna explain why the **** you got on my case for lynching her and then implied you had actual ~reasons~ for it?

Must be confusing why a Wolfy friend of your ended up getting lynched when that wasn’t part of what you could have forseeably saw coming 🙂