MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
2+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status
Pre-Veterinary

Doc link.

I would like to thank you all for playing. Each game is an experiment so I thank you all for bearing with me. The game actually panned out better than I expected especially running so many RNG things.

As a side note please be mindful that new players do come that are good and that doesn't mean they were coached. Just something to be mindful of as implying coaching extends to cheating. I just want to congratulate @acanthuroidei for a great first game

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Skilary and mizzy defeat the village. AM and katana proudly approve :hardy:

Meanwhile, I'm sad mizzy softly bussed katana and tried to tenderly, suavely, caringly and warmly pocket me :( Skilary also remained deceptively quiet and yet deadly. @Caiter92 would coldly disapprove :(

In all seriousness, good game wolves! Great game and had fun :cat:

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
haven't been following but all I know is Skimble should've 100% been lynched today.. but not actually that should've been done days ago lol

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
As a side note please be mindful that new players do come that are good and that doesn't mean they were coached. Just something to be mindful of as implying coaching extends to cheating. I just want to congratulate @acanthuroidei for a great first game
I think coaching in this game's context referred to getting instruction on what to post from a senior wolf.

Reactions: mypetmoose

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Coaching isn't cheating though... coaching implies the person is in wolf chat and getting coached by people who have played the game on here before.

Melchizedek

Fastest Draw To WW
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2016
Status
Medical Student
:rolleyes:
Alright Skimble

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
OP
MixedAnimals77

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
2+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I think coaching in this game's context referred to getting instruction on what to post from a senior wolf.
Coaching isn't cheating though... coaching implies the person is in wolf chat and getting coached by people who have played the game on here before.
Yes but when that player isn't wolf I can see how insinuating that they were coached can make them feel. Just a reminder that good games can be played as a noob.

Reactions: mypetmoose

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Skimble was the one to do the kill, we came up with the idea together since you were pretty cleared.
Nooooo. I'm heartbroken now. Mizzy warmly pocketing me by agreeing about katana and tagging Skilary and wolfhunting… and Skilary ultimately putting me down :cryi::cryi::cryi:

katashark

Oregon c/o 2020
2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
The Ocean
Status
Veterinary Student

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Yes but when that player isn't wolf I can see how insinuating that they were coached can make them feel. Just a reminder that good games can be played as a noob.
That's a misunderstood terminology then. It's really only something that'd make you feel slightly bad about if you are a wolf and it's a strong compliment if village (especially for a first game).

Melchizedek

Fastest Draw To WW
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Ugh I cut Skim and AM way too much slack this game
AM cuz I thought I was just off from not seeing her play for a while
Skim because she and I actually had a conversation IRL before I subbed in about me constantly getting on her case for flying under the radar as a wolf.

Miz you def had me convinced though, that was a good one getting that kata vote in early.

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Animal midwife - on a scale of 1-10 how much did you actually not care when I called you out on not caring? :p you wolfing twice is not a good look for you :p

Reactions: PippyPony

Skimble

With Beans
Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pennsylvania
Status
Veterinarian
haven't been following but all I know is Skimble should've 100% been lynched today.. but not actually that should've been done days ago lol
Let it be known, me being busy was not in any way faked. I legit forgot about the game d1 and was at a wedding Saturday through Sunday morning. Also, we had 3 tornadoes touch down within a few miles of my house within 2 days. I’ve been lynched way more as a busy villager than a busy wolf (because statistically I’m more often village vs wolf.)

katashark

Oregon c/o 2020
2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
The Ocean
Status
Veterinary Student
I read it as someone accused me specifically of coaching acanthy after I had died.

Reactions: MixedAnimals77

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Let it be known, me being busy was not in any way faked. I legit forgot about the game d1 and was at a wedding Saturday through Sunday morning. Also, we had 3 tornadoes touch down within a few miles of my house within 2 days. I’ve been lynched way more as a busy villager than a busy wolf (because statistically I’m more often village vs wolf.)
Tbh I don't think I would've lynched you had I lived. I probably would've prioritized mizzy first but even then, I was way more focused on lynching mpm/petmoosy, Stagg and Barky over you and mizzy :bag::sorry:

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
I'm not saying it was faked at all. but low participators always need to die in my mind :vamp: they always just make endgame way more difficult
Plus I found it super weird like no one was questioning you at all when I dont think you really had any village points in your favor lol

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Tbh I don't think I would've lynched you had I lived. I probably would've prioritized mizzy first but even then, I was way more focused on lynching mpm/petmoosy, Stagg and Barky over you and mizzy :bag::sorry:
Interesting. I would've 100% been lynching skim today if I played. but after that I have no idea who I wouldve gone for haha but prob not miz

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
I'm not saying it was faked at all. but low participators always need to die in my mind :vamp: they always just make endgame way more difficult
Plus I found it super weird like no one was questioning you at all when I dont think you really had any village points in your favor lol
I tried tagging her and asking for more thoughts but ended up dying. And also can't disagree with her fixation on mpm/petmoosy unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: ziggyandjazzy

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
idk, I still feel the same way about game balance, but I'm too chicken to post it now outside the safe confines of wolfchat.

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
No, that was just more misunderstood mechanics talk.
Ah good, i'm glad i largely ignored most of that because that was confusing me and i don't pay much attention to mechanics :bag::sorry:

Reactions: Animal Midwife

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
I was waiting to pull out that trump card if people started accusing me. I thought I’d need it.
Probably would've still gone after you.... after Stagg, barky and petmoosy/mpm are dead. so after the game's over :dead::hungover:

Reactions: mizchiefmanaged

Skimble

With Beans
Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pennsylvania
Status
Veterinarian
Interesting. I would've 100% been lynching skim today if I played. but after that I have no idea who I wouldve gone for haha but prob not miz
That’s ok, miz and I had a pretty good plan in place if one of us were to be the lead lynch candidate today. Thankfully she was the recipient of one of the last question rewards and could have effectively “cleared” both of us. :1devilish:

Reactions: mizchiefmanaged

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Not like he checked her emails, right @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs?
I had deduced it from irl interactions, she acts too damn sketchy irl. So I was in a weird place that irl interactions was why I knew she was a wolf, so I felt it to be inappropriate to push her lynch. With that said, I have had one ICU patient making my days be 14 hour days, so I would have been absent from 6 am to 8 pm each day, which would’ve not gone over well, so I was happy subbing for both reasons.

Reactions: Barkley13

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
I had deduced it from irl interactions, she acts too damn sketchy irl. So I was in a weird place that irl interactions was why I knew she was a wolf, so I felt it to be inappropriate to push her lynch. With that said, I have had one ICU patient making my days be 14 hour days, so I would have been absent from 6 am to 8 pm each day, which would’ve not gone over well, so I was happy subbing for both reasons.
woohoo I finally have a tinfoil that is true!!

Reactions: PippyPony