Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there really only one page?? I didn’t get a lunch break and was expecting to have more to catch up on. So imma drive home first before voting. :kiss:
I'll fix it! Don't let them lynch me.

Members don't see this ad.

Also... @WildZoo , clarification on the initial set up/the cannibal thingy: when you say "wolves" do you mean normal everyday wolfy amphibians who are in a pack? or is this like Meat's little fruit game where the wolves don't know who the others are but they have the same win condition?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also... @WildZoo , clarification on the initial set up/the cannibal thingy: when you say "wolves" do you mean normal everyday wolfy amphibians who are in a pack? or is this like Meat's little fruit game where the wolves don't know who the others are but they have the same win condition?
Normal wolf pack :)

Reactions: 1 users
How many days do you think we have to spare with all these cannibals running around?
More than one day. When everything day 1 is essentially a joke vote or leftover anger from last game I try to keep the mod alive for one day. After one day all bets are off.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Friendly Froggo Lynch Tally

jboo (1) - finny
mpm (1) - jboo
miz (2) - barks, genny
MJ (1) - pippy
MOOSE (3) - MsP, mpm, miz
Pippy (2) - shelter, MJ
MsP () -
caiter (1) - MOOSE

@Miranda Senft You are winning! Everyone else is close behind!

11/12 votes
Roll call: @Caiter92
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~2.5 hours)

giphy.gif

More than one day. When everything day 1 is essentially a joke vote or leftover anger from last game I try to keep the mod alive for one day. After one day all bets are off.
So 2 wolves, 9 villagers, 1 3P. If we lynch a villager today, and let's say there's at least a wolf kill, a village cannibal, and 3P cannibal that all happen to get villagers, then we're looking at 2 wolves, 1 3P, and 5 villagers tomorrow. If we lynch another villager, and let's say the village cannibal decides not to eat anyone overnight while wolves and 3P eat village, then that's game. Obviously gets worse if there are more cannibals that are hungry.

Reactions: 1 user
So 2 wolves, 9 villagers, 1 3P. If we lynch a villager today, and let's say there's at least a wolf kill, a village cannibal, and 3P cannibal that all happen to get villagers, then we're looking at 2 wolves, 1 3P, and 5 villagers tomorrow. If we lynch another villager, and let's say the village cannibal decides not to eat anyone overnight while wolves and 3P eat village, then that's game. Obviously gets worse if there are more cannibals that are hungry.
Is there anyone that ACTUALLY thinks Pip is a wolf? I get what you’re saying but everyone seems to be joke voting. We’re just throwing darts at a board today.

Is there anyone that ACTUALLY thinks Pip is a wolf? I get what you’re saying but everyone seems to be joke voting. We’re just throwing darts at a board today.
I don't know how anyone would actually think Pip is a wolf based off what we've got so far from everyone. Unless it's a wolf, and they're in the same pack.

I don't know how anyone would actually think Pip is a wolf based off what we've got so far from everyone. Unless it's a wolf, and they're in the same pack.
Ok well your logic is essentially saying that avoiding pippy today is a bad idea. Otherwise why would it matter if I choose to avoid the last mod on the first day.

I think MJ's vote is more likely retaliation for when I went rip**** on him in wolf chat in the reverse game vs a joke vote, but that's just a guess

No, I'm saying there's no good reason to avoid anyone. Or conversely, there's a good reason to avoid everyone. Does that make sense?
I agree, but I’m also not going to let people just joke lynch vote the last mod D1 if nobody has any actual feels or evidence.

But obviously gets better if there are a bunch of villagers stopping the feeding frenzy...

I'm not sure why you're writing off villager agency like they're incapable of doing anything other than laying down and dying. It says 3 power roles in the opening post; one would assume there is some balancing purpose behind that, yes?

But obviously gets better if there are a bunch of villagers stopping the feeding frenzy...

I'm not sure why you're writing off villager agency like they're incapable of doing anything other than laying down and dying. It says 3 power roles in the opening post; one would assume there is some balancing purpose behind that, yes?
Yes, unless they get eaten. Early.

I'm just looking at worst case scenarios because of my undying optimism about village's ability to find wolves and win games.

****lynch moose***

Cause I don’t want pippy to die first day

To me that’s somewhat in the same category. Nothing actually evidence based.
Well and that would require that he actually read some part of this at some point lol

I agree, but I’m also not going to let people just joke lynch vote the last mod D1 if nobody has any actual feels or evidence.
:thinking:

Am I remembering things wrong here?

I mean don't misunderstand me, I do appreciate the defense, but...

Yes, unless they get eaten. Early.
Ok well then maybe they were weak and didn't deserve to make tadpoles.

Idk. Be better than that, peepers, ok?

And I see the sarcasm and I appreciate it, but at the same time, it's off topic in terms of who's getting lynched. If you're worried about village laying down and dying & letting this be a massacre, I'm not about to do that. But lynching me is one step closer to making that worst case scenario a reality, so if you're worried about it, then maybe let's lynch somebody else

Based on very superficial tone reads after just watching her wolf, I don't think Miranda's a wolf either.

This was one of the things that happened last time: just lynching who had been a wolf recently and therefore was stuck in people's minds or whatever. New game folks, eat some bugs to cleanse the palate & move on.

been out all day, hi. I don't like that there are 2 mooses. meece. moose. whatever. much confuse

the cannibalism thing reminds me of the game "the forest," where the enemy dudes aren't even called cannibals, I don't know what they were called, I mean they WERE cannibals but they weren't called that in the game. I think they were called mutants. but my ex called them cannibals so that's where that comes from. weirdest freaking survival game. sometimes you'd come upon a cave and all the way at the end of it there would be a naked woman with like 6 legs (coming out of her torso like a star) and no face. does anyone have any idea what i'm talking about? probably not. giant tangent sorry

I didn't realize AM wasn't playing, sad. genny has offered some mechanics strategy. mostly just thinking out loud. I don't know mizchief, hi. unsure of why pippy told genny specifically not to let her be lynched. I don't appreciate that miranda (moose?) requested more participation but hasn't really offered much up herself. don't want to leave my vote rng so

unlynch pippy, lynch Miranda (sorry not getting on the multiple moose train)

Unsure of why pippy told genny specifically not to let her be lynched.
Literally just because Genny was complaining about there not being a lot of content to keep her entertained...and if I can guarantee one thing in a game, it's that I'll increase the post volume substantially. But I can't do that if I'm dead. So I said "don't let them kill me" to the person who presumably wants more post volume.

This is also a response to @genny because I think she asked me about it too

jboo (1) - finny
mpm (1) - jboo
miz (2) - barks, genny
MJ (1) -
MOOSE (5) - MsP, mpm, miz, caiter, shelter
Pippy (2) - MJ
MsP () - pippy
caiter (1) - MOOSE

@Miranda Senft You are winning! Everyone else is (not so) close behind!

12/12 votes
Roll call:
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~ 1 hour)

giphy.gif

everyone has met the bare minimum congrats

Reactions: 1 users
Well, for one thing, in your first comment to me, I felt like it sounded as if you were making excuses for something I wasn't even accusing you of. I was just making happy peeper noises and didn't even mention you at all. :shrug:
This is why I posted what I posted
:yawn:

jboo (1) - finny
mpm (1) - jboo
miz (1) - barks

3/12 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~9 hours)

giphy.gif

Roll call:

2. @Ms Procrastinator
4. @sheltermed
5. @mypetmoose
6. @Mad Jack
7. @genny
8. @mizchiefmanaged
9. @Miranda Senft
10. @PippyPony
12. @Caiter92
*peep peep peep*
All I see happening right now is lynching. Joke lynches at that so there's really nothing to say
Dolphin yawned, then dubz posted the tally and then you went peep, peep, peep. I thought you were imitating the sound of a cricket hence insinuating that nothing was happening on thread and perhaps it was boring so I made the above reply:shrug:

This is why I posted what I posted

Dolphin yawned, then dubz posted the tally and then you went peep, peep, peep. I thought you were imitating the sound of a cricket hence insinuating that nothing was happening on thread and perhaps it was boring so I made the above reply:shrug:
Ok.

Remind me why you are voting for Miranda again?

don't want to leave my vote rng so

unlynch pippy, lynch Miranda (sorry not getting on the multiple moose train)
Ok so if it's not RNG, then why are you voting for her?

been out all day, hi. I don't like that there are 2 mooses. meece. moose. much confuse
Like is this the reason? Because I hate to break it to you, but "I don't want to even have to pay attention to who is playing" in a game of 12 people is just about as useless of a voting reason as RNG.