Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This genuinely makes me sad because this is my week off and I finally have time to participate :(

Members don't see this ad.

Ok so if it's not RNG, then why are you voting for her?

Like is this the reason? Because I hate to break it to you, but "I don't want to even have to pay attention to who is playing" in a game of 12 people is just about as useless of a voting reason as RNG.

I don't appreciate that miranda (moose?) requested more participation but hasn't really offered much up herself.

that was like, overly mean imo. just saying.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Friendly Froggo Lynch Tally

jboo (1) - finny
mpm (1) - jboo
miz (3) - barks, genny, MOOSE
MJ (1) -
MOOSE (5) - MsP, mpm, miz, caiter, shelter
Pippy (1) - MJ
MsP () - pippy
caiter (1) -

@Miranda Senft You are winning! Everyone else is (not so) close behind!

12/12 votes
Roll call:
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~ 1 hour)

giphy.gif

everyone has met the bare minimum congrats

Okay SM, what do you have to offer so far? And you don't like that I'm asking people to participate in a game where the village loses when people don't participate?!

I never claimed to have offered more than you did, as I mentioned in my post I had been out all day, not that that's an excuse for lack of participation, but do with that info what you will.

my placed my vote on you because you asked for more participation and didn't really put forth what you were asking of others. I feel like that's pretty easy to understand.

thanks @ those who didn't initially read my post with reasoning and then went back and read it? idk :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just want to go out on a limb here and say this lynch is silly. I think caiter's pile on was ridiculous. Ms.P is upset with me, get that but this shouldn't have turned into a freaking bus! Mpm's vote was because she felt I was untrustworthy because I was a good wolf last game...semi valid vote. Shelter's vote is basically invalid imo because there's no logical reasoning behind it. Miz, I think if you're so sketch about Ms.P then vote for her!

Unlynch Moose Lynch finn

I'm not a fan of Day 1 lynches and moose's lynch votes don't all have the best reason

Just want to go out on a limb here and say this lynch is silly. I think caiter's pile on was ridiculous. Ms.P is upset with me, get that but this shouldn't have turned into a freaking bus! Mpm's vote was because she felt I was untrustworthy because I was a good wolf last game...semi valid vote. Shelter's vote is basically invalid imo because there's no logical reasoning behind it. Miz, I think if you're so sketch about Ms.P then vote for her!
I’m game to at this point. Although I’m concerned about a bandwagon in that direction with 5 minutes to defend.

Edit: and.... that just happened anyway.

jboo (1) - finny
mpm (1) - jboo
miz (1) - barks
MJ (1) -
MOOSE (6) - MsP, mpm, miz, caiter, shelter, Ms. P
Pippy (1) - MJ
MsP (2) - pippy, Genny
caiter (1) - MOOSE

@Miranda Senft You are winning! Everyone else is (not so) close behind!

12/12 votes
Roll call:
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~ 2 minutes)

giphy.gif

Ok someone want to explain to me why Ms P retaliatory fear voting = bus and not understandable, but mpm retaliatory fear voting = justified?

Unlynch Moose Lynch finn

I'm not a fan of Day 1 lynches and moose's lynch votes don't all have the best reason

So to explain my switch...

This is just weird to me. Kind of suggests she just doesn't want to be on the leading vote.

Because if she was legitimately trying to save Moose then why swap to someone with 0 votes at 5 minutes to deadline?

Please explain the MsP votes. Get your quotes out too

If I were to vote for someone it would be caiter! If other people can get behind that, that would be wonderful.
uh okay lol

I got on, saw voting for my day 1 with nothing to go on lynch would make a three way tie, decided to vote where it would mean not pippy after she just modded. Plus I couldn't read you at all last game and I had no idea why dubz was so gung ho about you when she subbed in, so I was fine with it.

But also if I could not die for being too busy today to check in for real until the end of the day that would be great lol

This is just weird to me. Kind of suggests she just doesn't want to be on the leading vote.

Because if she was legitimately trying to save Moose then why swap to someone with 0 votes at 5 minutes to deadline?
I didn't want moose to get lynched. I wasn't feeling it

I dunno though Finn, I can understand why someone would want to throw out a vote on you in a small game. It's kinda like a speed game in a way, and you're usually a good bet in those lol

The other person was miz and I wasn't gonna lynch miz either. Day 1 lynches suck. I didn't want to be a part of it

jboo () -
mpm (1) - jboo
miz (1) - barks
MJ () -
MOOSE (5) - mpm, miz, caiter, shelter, Ms. P
Pippy (1) - MJ
MsP (4) - pippy, Genny, Finn, Caiter
caiter () -

12/12 votes

giphy.gif

Check your votes!

Last edited:
This really sucks guys.
Bye.
Village 0/1 for lynches so far.
Ok but before you go can you explain to me how two people can give the same reason for the same action but you interpret them differently?

Because I didn't think you sounded wolfy before that comment, but the contradiction read as very strange to me

But also if I could not die for being too busy today to check in for real until the end of the day that would be great lol
Don't worry caiter, I gotchu.

I might just need a little kickback in the form of something orange and smöl, you know what I'm sayin?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Flair to be added when the real mod gets back (or not, who knows?)

You have lynched MOOSE
Lithobates sphenocephalus, the Southern Leopard Frog village cannibal vigilante