FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oh.

I think you are acting wolfy as heck.

And I am a little bit sad... because if you discarded a mafia role, and I discarded a mafia role, it means that in another life we could have been a beautiful little mafia family doin a heckin sweep. And instead I am grumpy and alone with a lame ass role and trying to vote you off lmao
 
Okay, since Zenge already answered now, regarding Pippy's earlier query on who her packmates would be as scum, it's entirely possible to be the only pack member the entire game the way these setups work. So that not really an argument that can be used here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. Can you give me a quick summary?
Am and zenge voting vis. Vis role claimed neutral, no proof. Dubs cant vote, role claimed neutral with proofish. I am voting zenge for only posting when called to thread. Pippy is voting me cuz I am "wolfy as heck". Cray implied she may vote vis but hasn't yet. Pippy and I tussled, pippy and zenge tussled, sunny and I tussled. Somebody tussled with AM but I'm not remembering who
 
This is what I'm always trying to explain about 3P and even true neutrals (can win with either side), they don't have the same loyalty to one side, so they are willing to play in a way that can hurt village or wolves because they only care about themselves as their real wincon. They will kill or get villagers voted to save themselves when they themselves don't count for village numbers.

3P is generally not a good thing to have around. They muddy the waters of getting reads on other players because they dgaf etc.

I like to vote them just to know for a fact I'm not cutting down village numbers.
Cray I literally can't even vote, calm down
 
Okay, since Zenge already answered now, regarding Pippy earlier query on who her packmates would be as scum, it's entirely possible to be the only pack member the entire game the way these setups work. So that not really an argument that can be used here.
But both you and Zenge think it is invalid to speculate about those things, which is obnoxious. Because by that logic, it is also possible that there is no mafia at all, but there are other bad factions, like multiple serial killers.

However, I don't think it is a bad idea to investigate interactions between people. Like literally, how else are we supposed to solve this game? It's like you are trying to shut down wolf hunting and that is sketch af.
 
Am and zenge voting vis. Vis role claimed neutral, no proof. Dubs cant vote, role claimed neutral with proofish. I am voting zenge for only posting when called to thread. Pippy is voting me cuz I am "wolfy as heck". Cray implied she may vote vis but hasn't yet. Pippy and I tussled, pippy and zenge tussled, sunny and I tussled. Somebody tussled with AM but I'm not remembering who
I'm Pippy and I approve this message
 
Am and zenge voting vis. Vis role claimed neutral, no proof. Dubs cant vote, role claimed neutral with proofish. I am voting zenge for only posting when called to thread. Pippy is voting me cuz I am "wolfy as heck". Cray implied she may vote vis but hasn't yet. Pippy and I tussled, pippy and zenge tussled, sunny and I tussled. Somebody tussled with AM but I'm not remembering who
I might be the #1 superstar of posting, but I’ve posted more than just when called to the thread.

Speaking of which, do you have any updated thoughts on Sunny after your “tussle”? Is she still in your POE?
 
So what I'm gathering is that there are at least a couple neutrals and Dubz has an ability that lets her close voting early? Do people who know more about mafia than I do and/or have read the thread goings on have any feelz on whether the neutrals should be voted off and/or if we should be believing their claims?
 
I might be the #1 superstar of posting, but I’ve posted more than just when called to the thread.

Speaking of which, do you have any updated thoughts on Sunny after your “tussle”? Is she still in your POE?
I might *NOT* be... is what I meant.

Correction since we can’t edit.
 
But both you and Zenge think it is invalid to speculate about those things, which is obnoxious. Because by that logic, it is also possible that there is no mafia at all, but there are other bad factions, like multiple serial killers.

However, I don't think it is a bad idea to investigate interactions between people. Like literally, how else are we supposed to solve this game? It's like you are trying to shut down wolf hunting and that is sketch af.
Yes, Pippy. By questioning people I'm shutting down wolfhunting. By clarifying impossible mechanics speculations I'm shutting down wolfhunting. By trying to get people to vote sooner I'm shutting down wolfing.

If you really think it's all serial killers, then your clear of sunshine makes even less sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So what I'm gathering is that there are at least a couple neutrals and Dubz has an ability that lets her close voting early? Do people who know more about mafia than I do and/or have read the thread goings on have any feelz on whether the neutrals should be voted off and/or if we should be believing their claims?
I think we believe dubs cuz there is only one role that cant vote and we know she voted yesterday and that it didnt count
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad