You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks.Eh, I'll check in in half an hour
is there a particular outcome you're aiming to lock in?Eh, I'll check in in half an hour
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're scared to vote scum.I mean I don't care if you explode your wolfy guts all over me, AM. You think I'm going to be too scared to vote you? You have never been able to bully me, ever.
I’m gonna take a quick look at the rolelist to see if there’s a sinister reason you might want to survive to D3, but if not I’ll move my vote back to cray for tonight.Okay, I guess, role reveal:
Day 3 Suicidal OS Bloodhound
I’m 100% dead tomorrow morning. If I’m not, by all means yeet me. But I’m a bad vote tonight.
I'm voting you, sooooooYou're scared to vote scum.
have you said why cray? because I'm not really seeing that oneI’m gonna take a quick look at the rolelist to see if there’s a sinister reason you might want to survive to D3, but if not I’ll move my vote back to cray for tonight.
Zenge's claim is easily verifiable at the start of day so I'd like a wagon on sunshine, Vis, or Pippy instead.
I don't like the Zenge yeet and I don't like the AM yeet, starting to think AM is more likely to be 3P or village with an important role
Do we really only have 9 players left already?!
Do we really only have 9 players left already?!
so make it happenZenge's claim is easily verifiable at the start of day so I'd like a wagon on sunshine, Vis, or Pippy instead.
also, according to your own wagon definition, there already is one on ViscZenge's claim is easily verifiable at the start of day so I'd like a wagon on sunshine, Vis, or Pippy instead.
Like I'm sorry but in what universe does village AM vote a wishy washy "wolf #4" read
AND THEN forget that the lukewarm wolf read already voted
AND THEN then switch her vote towards the end of close to someone else random in her list when she starts taking heat
She a wolf
AND THEN forget that the lukewarm wolf read already voted
AND THEN then switch her vote towards the end of close to someone else random in her list when she starts taking heat
She a wolf
Why is this feeling like a speed game
Why does this feel like endgame panic when I don't think we're near endgame
Why does this feel like endgame panic when I don't think we're near endgame
Unyeet Zengeso make it happen
Yeet sunshine
We are. The multikills happen so yeah.I don't like the Zenge yeet and I don't like the AM yeet, starting to think AM is more likely to be 3P or village with an important role
Do we really only have 9 players left already?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
April you've been making sense until you started defending AM todayI don't like the Zenge yeet and I don't like the AM yeet, starting to think AM is more likely to be 3P or village with an important role
Do we really only have 9 players left already?!
She is not. She is 100% baddie trying to pull out a win and I will stake my own in game life on it.starting to think AM is more likely to be 3P or village with an important role
I'm willing to go to sunnyZenge's claim is easily verifiable at the start of day so I'd like a wagon on sunshine, Vis, or Pippy instead.
This is what Pippy looks like when the tide is turning against her.She is not. She is 100% baddie trying to pull out a win and I will stake my own in game life on it.
Only thing I see is maaaayve congruent werewolf roleblocker wants to be alive to roleblock N2, but I’m fine with risking that and putting Z aside until tomorrow.I’m gonna take a quick look at the rolelist to see if there’s a sinister reason you might want to survive to D3, but if not I’ll move my vote back to cray for tonight.
unvote: Z
Vote: cray
I've literally not read half of the thread and I've had like half an hour to actually pay attention to what's been going onApril you've been making sense until you started defending AM today
I'm defending the AM I saw yesterday, I haven't seen what she's been like for most of today
I'm 100% panicking
No one is voting for me, scum lord. Try again.This is what Pippy looks like when the tide is turning against her.
Can some people quickly tell me if there's something wolfy about Cray that happened today that I've not seen?
Enjoy your last moments on this thread.No one is voting for me, scum lord. Try again.
I'm not sure. I think she's been acting like her village self. But I can at least say she's not a wolf.Can some people quickly tell me if there's something wolfy about Cray that happened today that I've not seen?
Omg she is the role that converts
There is a role that converts
SHE IS THE TRIGGERED ROLE
There is a role that converts
SHE IS THE TRIGGERED ROLE
Where is this coming from PippyOmg she is the role that converts
There is a role that converts
SHE IS THE TRIGGERED ROLE
She is NOT VILLAGEWhere is this coming from Pippy
Wait what?!Omg she is the role that converts
There is a role that converts
SHE IS THE TRIGGERED ROLE
Be more specificOmg she is the role that converts
There is a role that converts
SHE IS THE TRIGGERED ROLE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay but that's not an answer pippyShe is NOT VILLAGE
WHY are you certain THAT is her role
If anyone can tell me that they truly think AM would turn down a role that starts as vanilla townie and converts to serial killer upon a mod trigger, raise your hand and I'll sit down.
It explains so much right now
It explains so much right now
The vampire thingBe more specific
It was literally written for AM lol
Because it makes so much senseOkay but that's not an answer pippy
WHY are you certain THAT is her role
She's gone off the rails today
Wow, so now we're making up mechanics based on nothing again.If anyone can tell me that they truly think AM would turn down a role that starts as vanilla townie and converts to serial killer upon a mod trigger, raise your hand and I'll sit down.
It explains so much right now
And you think, out of 100 something randed roles, that's what she happened to end up with? Why are you so sure?The vampire thing
It was literally written for AM lol
W E A KWow, so now we're making up mechanics based on nothing again.
You can do better than that
I’m getting a feeling that she’s more dispassionate, less pointed, and less attentive than her usual village playhave you said why cray? because I'm not really seeing that one
Because I am sure. Believe me or don't but if this actually is a thing I'm going to be ecstatic lmaoAnd you think, out of 100 something randed roles, that's what she happened to end up with? Why are you so sure?
To be fair though she can’t post at night while the rest of us sleep, which is kind of her bread and butter.I’m getting a feeling that she’s more dispassionate, less pointed, and less attentive than her usual village play
Definitely NOT putting my vote on Cray or Zenge tonight
I don't feel great putting it on Sun, Dubz, or Vis
Leaves Pippy, Paws, AM
I don't feel great putting it on Sun, Dubz, or Vis
Leaves Pippy, Paws, AM
T R I G G E R E D M U C H ???@WildZoo Whenever you come back, just let it go to 11. If Pippy going try to misyeet me the coward's way, she can stay up for the full experience.
Okay, sure. You picked the other mafia role you could understand and now you're trying to sweep.W E A K
You can do better than that
LmaoOkay, sure. You picked the other mafia role you could understand and now you're trying to sweep.
I'll bite -- which one, AM?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which one is so much more ~interesting~ ?
Why not sunshine?Definitely NOT putting my vote on Cray or Zenge tonight
I don't feel great putting it on Sun, Dubz, or Vis
Leaves Pippy, Paws, AM
Oh that’s true. I might go to sunny instead, considering.To be fair though she can’t post at night while the rest of us sleep, which is kind of her bread and butter.
I just haven't felt strongly on her with what I HAVE seen on thread, which is about half of the whole thread which at this point I'm not going to try to catch up on while also engaging in potential end of day discussionWhy not sunshine?
Vote AM, don't be lame
She kills us all, she wins the game
She kills us all, she wins the game