-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh cuteI'm willing to go to sunny
as zenge said, cray usually posts everything at night time, but under flush the thread is closed.I’m getting a feeling that she’s more dispassionate, less pointed, and less attentive than her usual village play
To be fair though she can’t post at night while the rest of us sleep, which is kind of her bread and butter.
considering what?Oh that’s true. I might go to sunny instead, considering.
well, YOU may have just been confirmed town, but if you go after me, YOU are the choker.You're next, choker.
Its hilarious cuz I though. Lack goo sounded written for pips
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What happened to exclusive and inclusive 3P?
Bunch o' lies
Bunch o' lies
what was your win con?I can be yeeted, I don't have any abilities, and I cannot meet my win condition
HILARIOUS COMING FROM THE PERSON VOTING CONFIRMED TOWNwell, YOU may have just been confirmed town, but if you go after me, YOU are the choker.
GET GOOD
As if we can trust herwhat was your win con?
Goo is exclusive.What happened to exclusive and inclusive 3P?
Bunch o' lies
unvote: AM
vote: Pippy
vote: Pippy
Lightning rod that redirects and absorbs all actions onto me N5 and converts any remaining players into cult memberswhat was your win con?
So basically auto-win N5 if I stay alive that long
But the game isn't going to go that long, so. YOLOOOoooO lol
get good? wtf does that mean AM? This sounds like "attacking the player" which is against the rules.HILARIOUS COMING FROM THE PERSON VOTING CONFIRMED TOWN
GET GOOD
Don't hammer though, I want to talk more.
Not if we're never going to make it to N5.Goo is exclusive.
You're just grumpy I almost got you shot 😛
LET'S REVISIT THIS HILARITY WHEN YOU PUSH MY YEET AND I AM TOWNHILARIOUS COMING FROM THE PERSON VOTING CONFIRMED TOWN
GET GOOD
Well, my role is right in the description. I don't see anyone else claiming it.As if we can trust her
Sketch much?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh noooo april the one player vroadcasting village vibes :c
Are we sure we want to use our vote on a role that isn’t a threat until D5, considering we are already down to 8 players?
Are we sure we want to use our vote on a role that isn’t a threat until D5, considering we are already down to 8 players?
SHOW ME YOUR NEW AND IMPROVED READSLET'S REVISIT THIS HILARITY WHEN YOU PUSH MY YEET AND I AM TOWN
idk this sound pretty antivillage given it'd hide how many exclusive scum are alive each cycle she lives longerOh noooo april the one player vroadcasting village vibes :c
Are we sure we want to use our vote on a role that isn’t a threat until D5, considering we are already down to 8 players?
Is tour freaking win con in there two?Well, my role is right in the description. I don't see anyone else claiming it.
Sketch much?
What does it meeeeeeaaaaaaanidk this sound pretty antivillage given it'd hide how many exclusive scum are alive each cycle she lives longer
I am just a dirty booger
Your* too*Is tour freaking win con in there two?
...yes?Is tour freaking win con in there two?
You could just go and read it. It's in the description of the original game set up that didn't run.
You forget I played countdown. I know exactly how your role works.What does it meeeeeeaaaaaaan
I am just a dirty booger
I'LL SHOW YOU MINE WHEN YOU SHOW ME YOURSSHOW ME YOUR NEW AND IMPROVED READS
Lol... did I misunderstand this one too?You forget I played countdown. I know exactly how your role works.
I wasn't lying about the other one btw. I saw that and though "yeeeeuck."
Personally, I don’t want to use the cycle to vote goo that doesn’t activate until D5 when it looks like mafia or another faction could easily reach parity before then unless we yeet them this cycle, considering how many villagers died last night.
Also I didn’t really consider that cray’s not able to post at the times she usually does so that could be the whole reason she feels different this game
unvote: cray
Vote: sunny
Also I didn’t really consider that cray’s not able to post at the times she usually does so that could be the whole reason she feels different this game
unvote: cray
Vote: sunny
I ALREADY DIDI'LL SHOW YOU MINE WHEN YOU SHOW ME YOURS
DONT FORGET WHOM YOUR TALKING TO
Maybe. Explain how you understand this one.Lol... did I misunderstand this one too?
I wasn't lying about the other one btw. I saw that and though "yeeeeuck."
What does that meanidk this sound pretty antivillage given it'd hide how many exclusive scum are alive each cycle she lives longer
Thanks I will go take a look at a different thread that I clearly didnt read....yes?
You could just go and read it. It's in the description of the original game set up that didn't run.
That's very batty cross of you to say lolI'LL SHOW YOU MINE WHEN YOU SHOW ME YOURS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To whom you're speakingDONT FORGET WHOM YOUR TALKING TO
I DON'T CARE WHO I'M TALKING TO AMI ALREADY DID
DONT FORGET WHOM YOUR TALKING TO
I don't know wtf batty cross meansThanks I will go take a look at a different thread that I clearly didnt read.
That's very batty cross of you to say lol
Harry potter referenceI DON'T CARE WHO I'M TALKING TO AM
I don't know wtf batty cross means
Thanks I will go take a look at a different thread that I clearly didnt read.
Push harder, I don't think I'm doing enough to get myself killed
This game only continues as long as exclusive scum are alive. With Pippy's presence, the game cannot end. So we would never be sure if she's the last or if there's more.What does that mean
Oh
Unvote AM
As much as I would like to do that, I don't want April to have died entirely for lulz
Unvote AM
As much as I would like to do that, I don't want April to have died entirely for lulz
THEN CHOKEI DON'T CARE WHO I'M TALKING TO AM
I don't know wtf batty cross means
My bad
Its barty crouch lololI DON'T CARE WHO I'M TALKING TO AM
I don't know wtf batty cross means
Vote Paws
Her harry potter knowledge is obviously atrocious
Her harry potter knowledge is obviously atrocious
HOW AM I CHOKING IM VOTING ON THE GOO. YOU ARE THE CHOKER WHO IS CURRENTLY ON A TOWNIE.THEN CHOKE
CHOKE ON THAT.
You know, oil is a very valuable commodity
YOU'RE CHOKING ON ALL THE READSHOW AM I CHOKING IM VOTING ON THE GOO. YOU ARE THE CHOKER WHO IS CURRENTLY ON A TOWNIE.
CHOKE ON THAT.
IM WATCHING YOU
3:14 hereI DON'T CARE WHO I'M TALKING TO AM
I don't know wtf batty cross means
Stop yelling. Shes preventing a hammerHOW AM I CHOKING IM VOTING ON THE GOO. YOU ARE THE CHOKER WHO IS CURRENTLY ON A TOWNIE.
CHOKE ON THAT.
Let's all keep in mind that my personal hammer is at 4 today
Wasn't lying about that either, as it turns out
Wasn't lying about that either, as it turns out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all still want it to stay open or...?
Not if pippy is winning. Just close. AM wanted to talk but shes just telling with sunnyY'all still want it to stay open or...?
Yeah, but thanks for the offer earlier anyways. We can't have nice things in this bastard thread.Y'all still want it to stay open or...?
YellingNot if pippy is winning. Just close. AM wanted to talk but shes just telling with sunny
YOU'RE CHOKING WHERE IT COUNTS. ON VOTE.YOU'RE CHOKING ON ALL THE READS
IM WATCHING YOU
SHE'S YELLING TOO SO MAYBE ADDRESS BOTH OR NEITHER?Stop yelling. Shes preventing a hammer
