You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We had confirmation from April’s action that AM was village yesterday. I don’t think there’s many possible converter roles and even if there was, if sunny lightning rodded last night then it’s impossible she was converted. Dubz and I don’t count for parity either way. That leaves cray and Paws as possible mafia/sk/wolf. If there’s multiple factions left then both are, but we should hunt for the one more likely to be mafia with Z sonce that’s the one we know is there for sure
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ya unless you're a lying liar who lies. Can't forget that option.We had confirmation from April’s action that AM was village yesterday. I don’t think there’s many possible converter roles and even if there was, if sunny lightning rodded last night then it’s impossible she was converted. Dubz and I don’t count for parity either way. That leaves cray and Paws as possible mafia/sk/wolf. If there’s multiple factions left then both are, but we should hunt for the one more likely to be mafia with Z sonce that’s the one we know is there for sure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thunderdome.We had confirmation from April’s action that AM was village yesterday. I don’t think there’s many possible converter roles and even if there was, if sunny lightning rodded last night then it’s impossible she was converted. Dubz and I don’t count for parity either way. That leaves cray and Paws as possible mafia/sk/wolf. If there’s multiple factions left then both are, but we should hunt for the one more likely to be mafia with Z sonce that’s the one we know is there for sure
Yes Dubz but I know that’s the wrong option and leads to a village loss if you yeet me and AM is NKed.Ya unless you're a lying liar who lies. Can't forget that option.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HmmmYes Dubz but I know that’s the wrong option and leads to a village loss if you yeet me and AM is NKed.
I still win though

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hehe. Angery success.
AM. Hear me out. Complaining about my little criminal enterprise while there’s wolves running around killing people is like complaining about the hedges being uneven while your house is burning down. Not to mention the Black Goo Electric Death Cult.
Tell me you’d rather have voted for me, and still had the Black Death Goo oozing around today?
Im a dead tree stump today. Are you anti-tree stump? They’re great for sitting!
Tell me you’d rather have voted for me, and still had the Black Death Goo oozing around today?
Im a dead tree stump today. Are you anti-tree stump? They’re great for sitting!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if AM is the last villager left and all the scum are just like
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What AM, is that not possible? I don't understand mechanics 
Your wincon let’s you win with anyone right?What AM, is that not possible? I don't understand mechanics![]()
Because let me tell you, we have a benefits package that would knock your socks off.
Last edited:
Your*You’re wincon let’s you win with anyone right?
Because let me tell you, we have a benefits package that would knock your socks off.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But my socks are cute...they have cats on them 🙁You’re wincon let’s you win with anyone right?
Because let me tell you, we have a benefits package that would knock your socks off.
It’s only a metaphor.But my socks are cute...they have cats on them 🙁
Listen, we don’t want the wolves to win either. It’s bad for business. We just have a different approach to getting things done, and shall we say...a flexible moral compass.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM why are you mad at my socks???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You’re angry reacting correct grammar now AM?!Your*
That’s not very pro village. I’m not sure this is village!AM

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I dunno, AM said I'm pretty village and sheltered me from triggered goo. What did you guys do for me?It’s only a metaphor.
Listen, we don’t want the wolves to win either. It’s bad for business. We just have a different approach to getting things done, and shall we say...a flexible moral compass.
Hmmm three NKs aside from chaos’s self-kill, with no vig or sk flips since. Dichotomous-ish tree for possible scenarios:
1a. Genny was the last wolf
2a. Her factional kill went through when she died.
3a. The third kill was a sk. This means they are still around along along with the mafia, and we need to yeet both Paws and cray, doesn’t matter which we yeet today.
3b. The third kill was a village or neutral vig. We need to yeet the remaining mafia to avoid parity.
3c. The remaining mafia had an extra kill. We need to yeet the remaining mafia to avoid parity.
2b. Her factional kill didn’t go through, there are two NKs unaccounted for.
4a. There is one sk and the remaining mafia had an extra kill or AM had a vig shot. we need to yeet both Paws and cray, doesn’t matter which we yeet today.
4b. Both AM and either Paws or cray had a village/neutral vig shot. We need to yeet the remaining mafia to avoid parity.
1b. There is another wolf left. Doesn’t matter where the third shot came from, both Paws and cray need to be yeeted.
My assumptions:
- one mafia factional kill
- one wolf factional kill, either genny’s action went through before her death or there was another wolf. Otherwise, that means there are two killing roles left besides the mafia, or one and the remaining mafia also has a extra NK action. I don’t understand the remaining mafia roles, need to research them.
- possibilities for the third: remaining sk, remaining town or 3p vig, remaining mafia had an extra kill, or there’s no remaining wolf/sk/vig and genny’s NK went through and the remaining mafia
1a. Genny was the last wolf
2a. Her factional kill went through when she died.
3a. The third kill was a sk. This means they are still around along along with the mafia, and we need to yeet both Paws and cray, doesn’t matter which we yeet today.
3b. The third kill was a village or neutral vig. We need to yeet the remaining mafia to avoid parity.
3c. The remaining mafia had an extra kill. We need to yeet the remaining mafia to avoid parity.
2b. Her factional kill didn’t go through, there are two NKs unaccounted for.
4a. There is one sk and the remaining mafia had an extra kill or AM had a vig shot. we need to yeet both Paws and cray, doesn’t matter which we yeet today.
4b. Both AM and either Paws or cray had a village/neutral vig shot. We need to yeet the remaining mafia to avoid parity.
1b. There is another wolf left. Doesn’t matter where the third shot came from, both Paws and cray need to be yeeted.
My assumptions:
- one mafia factional kill
- one wolf factional kill, either genny’s action went through before her death or there was another wolf. Otherwise, that means there are two killing roles left besides the mafia, or one and the remaining mafia also has a extra NK action. I don’t understand the remaining mafia roles, need to research them.
- possibilities for the third: remaining sk, remaining town or 3p vig, remaining mafia had an extra kill, or there’s no remaining wolf/sk/vig and genny’s NK went through and the remaining mafia
In my younger days I took out one of the villages terrifying wolves! She was hungry and looking for blood. Could have been yours. I found her in the night, we tussled and in the end, she was dead. I did that for village. Was she going to kill you that night? Possibly. I guess we’ll never have to worry about it.I dunno, AM said I'm pretty village and sheltered me from triggered goo. What did you guys do for me?
My greatest battle was one of my finest moments though. The Day 2: Battle of the Goo!
I was there! The night sky was pitch black. The goo was weaving in and out of the shadows, playing tricks and mind games. Poor April got killed in the crossfire.
Suddenly the goo revealed itself and I sprang into action. It was a bitter fight all the way to the end. Filled with nonsensical screams and cries and lots of Caps lock abuse.
Finally with my dying breath I killed the goo. Now I’m a tree stump.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no, my weakness for dramatic storytelling is being used against me 😱In my younger days I took out one of the villages terrifying wolves! She was hungry and looking for blood. Could have been yours. I found her in the night, we tussled and in the end, she was dead. I did that for village. Was she going to kill you that night? Possibly. I guess we’ll never have to worry about it.
My greatest battle was one of my finest moments though. The Day 2: Battle of the Goo!
I was there! The night sky was pitch black. The goo was weaving in and out of the shadows, playing tricks and mind games. Poor April got killed in the crossfire.
Suddenly the goo revealed itself and I sprang into action. It was a bitter fight all the way to the end. Filled with nonsensical screams and cries and lots of Caps lock abuse.
Finally with my dying breath I killed the goo. Now I’m a tree stump.
sunshine (1) - AM
Cray (1) - chaos
MsP (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - Paws
chaos (1) - Bob
alissa (2) - Paws, Cray
Paws (1) - Pippy
alissa (3) - Paws, Cray, MsP
Pippy (1) - dubz
Cray (1) - Zenge
Paws (2) - Pippy, April
Paws (1) - April
dubz (1) - Pippy
Paws (2) - April, sunshine
alissa (2) - Cray, MsP
Vis (1) - Paws
Bob (1) - chaos
Bob (2) - chaos, Vis
MsP () -
sunshine (2) - AM, genny
Paws (3) - April, sunshine, alissa
Bob (1) - Vis
alissa (3) - Cray, MsP, chaos
Bob () -
MsP (1) - Vis
alissa (4) - Cray, MsP, chaos, Paws
13/14
Missing: dubz
Cray (1) - chaos
MsP (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - Paws
chaos (1) - Bob
alissa (2) - Paws, Cray
Paws (1) - Pippy
alissa (3) - Paws, Cray, MsP
Pippy (1) - dubz
Cray (1) - Zenge
Paws (2) - Pippy, April
Paws (1) - April
dubz (1) - Pippy
Paws (2) - April, sunshine
alissa (2) - Cray, MsP
Vis (1) - Paws
Bob (1) - chaos
Bob (2) - chaos, Vis
MsP () -
sunshine (2) - AM, genny
Paws (3) - April, sunshine, alissa
Bob (1) - Vis
alissa (3) - Cray, MsP, chaos
Bob () -
MsP (1) - Vis
alissa (4) - Cray, MsP, chaos, Paws
13/14
Missing: dubz
dubz (1) - Pippy
Vis (1) - AM
Vis (2) - AM, Zenge
dubz () -
Zenge (1) - Pippy
Zenge (2) - Pippy, Paws
Zenge (1) - Paws
Paws (1) - Pippy
Cray (1) - Vis
Paws () -
AM (1) - Pippy
AM () -
Paws (1) - Pippy
AM (1) - sunshine
Cray () -
Zenge (2) - Paws, Vis
Paws () -
AM (2) - sunshine, Pippy
Vis (1) - Zenge
Zenge (3) - Paws, Vis, AM
Zenge (2) - Paws, Vis
sunshine (1) - AM
Zenge (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Vis
Zenge () -
Pippy (1) - Paws
Vis () -
Pippy (2) - Paws, Zenge
AM (1) - Pippy
Pippy (3) - Paws, Zenge, sunshine
Cray () -
sunshine (2) - AM, Vis
AM () -
Paws (1) - Pippy
6/8
Missing: Cray, dubz
Vis (1) - AM
Vis (2) - AM, Zenge
dubz () -
Zenge (1) - Pippy
Zenge (2) - Pippy, Paws
Zenge (1) - Paws
Paws (1) - Pippy
Cray (1) - Vis
Paws () -
AM (1) - Pippy
AM () -
Paws (1) - Pippy
AM (1) - sunshine
Cray () -
Zenge (2) - Paws, Vis
Paws () -
AM (2) - sunshine, Pippy
Vis (1) - Zenge
Zenge (3) - Paws, Vis, AM
Zenge (2) - Paws, Vis
sunshine (1) - AM
Zenge (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Vis
Zenge () -
Pippy (1) - Paws
Vis () -
Pippy (2) - Paws, Zenge
AM (1) - Pippy
Pippy (3) - Paws, Zenge, sunshine
Cray () -
sunshine (2) - AM, Vis
AM () -
Paws (1) - Pippy
6/8
Missing: Cray, dubz
My angerys are because the anti-villageness of this cycle is curdling my milk.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I request a colorPippy (1) - dubz
That’s a very aggressive red AM.sunshine (1) - AM
Cray (1) - chaos
MsP (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - Paws
chaos (1) - Bob
alissa (2) - Paws, Cray
Paws (1) - Pippy
alissa (3) - Paws, Cray, MsP
Pippy (1) - dubz
Cray (1) - Zenge
Paws (2) - Pippy, April
Paws (1) - April
dubz (1) - Pippy
Paws (2) - April, sunshine
alissa (2) - Cray, MsP
Vis (1) - Paws
Bob (1) - chaos
Bob (2) - chaos, Vis
MsP () -
sunshine (2) - AM, genny
Paws (3) - April, sunshine, alissa
Bob (1) - Vis
alissa (3) - Cray, MsP, chaos
Bob () -
MsP (1) - Vis
alissa (4) - Cray, MsP, chaos, Paws
13/14
Missing: dubzdubz (1) - Pippy
Vis (1) - AM
Vis (2) - AM, Zenge
dubz () -
Zenge (1) - Pippy
Zenge (2) - Pippy, Paws
Zenge (1) - Paws
Paws (1) - Pippy
Cray (1) - Vis
Paws () -
AM (1) - Pippy
AM () -
Paws (1) - Pippy
AM (1) - sunshine
Cray () -
Zenge (2) - Paws, Vis
Paws () -
AM (2) - sunshine, Pippy
Vis (1) - Zenge
Zenge (3) - Paws, Vis, AM
Zenge (2) - Paws, Vis
sunshine (1) - AM
Zenge (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Vis
Zenge () -
Pippy (1) - Paws
Vis () -
Pippy (2) - Paws, Zenge
AM (1) - Pippy
Pippy (3) - Paws, Zenge, sunshine
Cray () -
sunshine (2) - AM, Vis
AM () -
Paws (1) - Pippy
6/8
Missing: Cray, dubz
Can I request a new color? Maybe a nice cerulean blue?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I told you, it's because you're the only villager.My angerys are because the anti-villageness of this cycle is curdling my milk.
What do you think of zenge's d1 vote on cray? I think paws' vote for him D2 looks better.
What color?I request a color
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Though she did switchI told you, it's because you're the only villager.
What do you think of zenge's d1 vote on cray? I think paws' vote for him D2 looks better.
Sucks cray didn't vote yesterday
My angerys are because the anti-villageness of this cycle is curdling my milk.
What can I do to help?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why isn't everyone making role claims
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot how to.Why isn't everyone making role claims
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well you don't have to, we know you're villageI forgot how to.
I'm very upset by it all. I might look at Cray's response to his vote closer, but I'd like Cray and Paws to say more this cycle in general.I told you, it's because you're the only villager.
What do you think of zenge's d1 vote on cray? I think paws' vote for him D2 looks better.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess it's just paws and cray, unless I missed a claim from one of them in the 24 pages I didn't read
You can use mine for a reference if you’d like. It’s a nice jumping off point.I forgot how to.
T
I don’t think paws or cray are here/up yet.Why isn't everyone making role claims
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You mean the fake one?You can use mine for a reference if you’d like. It’s a nice jumping off point.

Yeah that one. I mean. It was 1/2 true. I did die today. Just not in the way I said I would.You mean the fake one?![]()
It's fine if I'm the last villager though. Mechanically, it's a nonissue.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The best lies are 50-99% trueYeah that one. I mean. It was 1/2 true. I did die today. Just not in the way I said I would.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow I'm not even in the top 3 posters this game. That's pretty sus.
I had so many great lines ready in case someone counter claimed. Now I’ll never get to use them. 😔The best lies are 50-99% true
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, either post them anyway or summon your mafia partner, I'm gonna get bored otherwiseI had so many great lines ready in case someone counter claimed. Now I’ll never get to use them. 😔
“WOW! Why would you make a fake counterclaim like this!? I hope you have good towels to wipe off all the egg on your face you’re going to have tomorrow morning when I’m dead and you’re still alive!”Well, either post them anyway or summon your mafia partner, I'm gonna get bored otherwise
“Okay. I need to run to the store and get popcorn for tomorrow morning when I watch you try to explain how I’m dead and you’re still alive. Good luck village!”
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should have thought to counterclaim someone for funsies“WOW! Why would you make a fake counterclaim like this!? I hope you have good towels to wipe off all the egg on your face you’re going to have tomorrow morning when I’m dead and you’re still alive!”
“Okay. I need to run to the store and get popcorn for tomorrow morning when I watch you try to explain how I’m dead and you’re still alive. Good luck village!”
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM! Don't be angery, I'm just trying to have a good time. I'll help you question the culprits when they arrive.
Same!AM! Don't be angery, I'm just trying to have a good time. I'll help you question the culprits when they arrive.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nice, your partner can't lie to you, so just ask them if they're mafia and we'll know the truthSame!
Dubz.....Are you Mafia?Nice, your partner can't lie to you, so just ask them if they're mafia and we'll know the truth
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YesDubz.....Are you Mafia?