FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
imagine if i wasn't the last villager and did convert to sk overnight tho

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Don’t be angry AM.

Voting for me yesterday would have been legitimately a bad use of village’s vote, since I’m a stump today anyway.

We got the Goo! I saved you from wasting a vote on me. We can both be happy with that outcome! When it comes to the issue of the goo and wolves we’re on the same team.

How can you be mad when I killed a wolf? I helped kill the goo!

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Don’t be angry AM.

Voting for me yesterday would have been legitimately a bad use of village’s vote, since I’m a stump today anyway.

We got the Goo! I saved you from wasting a vote on me. We can both be happy with that outcome! When it comes to the issue of the goo and wolves we’re on the same team.

How can you be mad when I killed a wolf? I helped kill the goo!
Because now you can still post in mafia chat when I could have prevented that yesterday. :mad:

• Hmm
Because now you can still post in mafia chat when I could have prevented that yesterday. :mad:
Is that a bigger threat than the Electric Death Cult Goo!?

• Angry
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean... I don’t know what sort of machinations you think I’m capable of cooking up, but my ability to chat is pretty innocuous.

Cant you just be happy that the Goo is dead, AND I’m a stump?

The goo is very tricky! What if it had slipped away into the darkness.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
AM I’m happy to help you wolf hunt!

Let’s get a wolf! Who are your top wolf reads?

• Angry
I'm just listening to sad music on repeat now.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I take solace in the fact that mafia and wolves can't win without me mechanically though. Either I win or we all lose.

• Wow
  • Hmm
I don’t care for this. She’s saying Bob voting for Chaos is opportunistic but it’s literally the first vote on Chaos.

I also don’t like that she’s attacking Bob for voting for Chaos when Chaos is voting for her. It feels like she’s trying to curry favor with the person voting to yeet her.

Yeet Cray

Been busy today, just got home and caught up. Currently yeeting cray for reasons stated but there’s not a ton on the thread that’s pinging me. Don’t care for the Alissa vote. I think she’s easy to misyeet, especially D1.

Still trying to reconcile all the possible roles and what might be out there, but I’ll keep my thoughts on that to myself since it’s just wild speculation.

I’m having to look up a bunch of them. I will say I’m very surprised at Sunny’s discarded role, since it seems like, who ever kills her, wolves or village, gets severely punished for it by losing a cycle. Makes me wonder what she picked instead.

I don’t think it’s changed since Genny’s posted tally.

According to FTF’s rules though, whoever gets the highest first is the one who gets yeeted, so technically Alissa is “in the lead”.

To be fair though she can’t post at night while the rest of us sleep, which is kind of her bread and butter.
Here are Z’s only posts mentioning or replying to cray. Immediately voted for her day 1, avoided interacting with her, mentioning her, or continuing to push sus, just quietly left his vote there, then defended her when I was voting for her yesterday.

Here are Z’s only posts mentioning or replying to cray. Immediately voted for her day 1, avoided interacting with her, mentioning her, or continuing to push sus, just quietly left his vote there, then defended her when I was voting for her yesterday.
Do you know if Cray said anything explosive back to him?

I take solace in the fact that mafia and wolves can't win without me mechanically though. Either I win or we all lose.
Idgi, wouldn’t it be whichever kills the other first if there’s two antivillage factions left?

T
Zenge makes a valid point, however the way he jumped on this and used appeal to authority has me eyeing him as well.

Oh please, like I couldn't have gotten a village role that seers/cops clean and went for that over hirsute
These are the only two posts that come up searching “ z “ or “zenge” posts by Cray or crtl+fing “z” on cray’s posts page (got paranoid I was missing some from the search page’s weirdness about searching single letters). One backing up his shade-throwing while also throwing sus on him, one responding to Paws throwing sus on both her and z

These are the only two posts that come up searching “ z “ or “zenge” posts by Cray or crtl+fing “z” on cray’s posts page (got paranoid I was missing some from the search page’s weirdness about searching single letters). One backing up his shade-throwing while also throwing sus on him, one responding to Paws throwing sus on both her and z
oh yikes

Right, but my point is that because of this
We need them to use their roleblocker ability on her N4 and then we simultaneously kill her N4. That should negate whatever this issue is.

Right, but my point is that because of this

We need them to use their roleblocker ability on her N4 and then we simultaneously kill her N4. That should negate whatever this issue is.
No, that actually makes it worse, Zenge. My death literally will end your win chances.

• Care
Searched for Z posts on paws, in doing so discovered that the search only searched message text, not the BBCode, so it doesn’t turn up direct replies to people searched :grumpy:. Boo. The first post here, for example, is a direct reply to cray.

considered leaving it without mentioning it as a reaction test of how Z, cray, and paws react to me leaving out some Z/cray interactions. Decided it’s not a worthwhile reaction test since Z is outed so mafia will really be watching their reactions. I don’t wanna wait on WIFOMy reactions before going to look for direct interactions I missed, so.

Here’s direct mentions of paws by Z and some direct interactions I found between them from page 10-11.

Paws was the first vote on Alissa. Moved later on, and then self prezed back onto Alissa. That doesn’t seem like something a wolf would do.

Is vis a wolf read or a scum read?

Wolf. It seemed like the move to MsP after the Bob wagon fell apart was an attempt to create a counter wagon to save Alissa.

Kind of late in the day to make a brand new counter wagon?

🥷

She did vote for Pippy though. It just didn’t show up on the final tally.

So you think the wolves decided to let Alissa die over Paws because Paws has a better wolf PR? Or what’s your thinking on them self prezzing on each other?

Yeah just got home
I’m weighing Vis’s claim. Not completely sold, but I might consider voting elsewhere.

I’m obviously sold on Dubz’s claim, which essentially can’t not be true given that she voted for Pippy and it wasn’t logged.

Knowing now what Dubz’s role is, makes me reevaluate the Dubz/Pippy interactions, and lean more wolfy on Pippy. I’ll probably go there if I decide to move off Vis.

Im not quite sure how I feel about Paws. I don’t think we’ve ever played together. I want to look at the Pippy/Paws interactions.

I wasn’t really sure how to read the interactions between you and Dubz. There were things on both sides that pinged me but overall it didn’t feel like it was v/v. Same with the your paws interactions. Knowing that Dubz is village (close enough anyway), the non v/v vibes I got from the interactions, are more leaning toward you being scum.

This also pinged me. Hard.

Like I refuse to believe you don’t know about their being different factions with different wincons. This seems like you’re in a non-wolf scum faction trying to make it seem like there’s not more factions other than wolves out there by feigning ignorance.

Im not sure fly voting for you, but I don’t read your interactions with Dubz as v/v and statements like this one struck me as suspicious.

Lol is this a fauxjo
I mean, it’s probably the only situation you’re going to find where a fauxjo can’t backfire spectacularly on you... might as well take the opportunity for funsies!

• Haha
Lol is this a fauxjo
1619201653422.gif

1619201736168.gif

• Angry
I'm now experiencing an unexplainable emotion due to the fact that we've almost made three pages in three hours despite the fact only half of said people posting can vote, two people haven't even posted once, and only one poster is a villager.

• Care
  • Sad
Kills are simultaneous.
This leaves us in a really interesting situation if there’s a wolf or sk left in addition to the mafia. We could yeet one of them, leaving the remaining to kill you for a village loss. Or we could yeet Dubz or me this cycle, leaving them in a prisoner’s dilemma: if they shoot each other (“cheating” in terms of the prisoner’s dilemma game), both lose; if one chooses to shoot you and the other shoots them, the cheater wins; if both decide to shoot you they end up in a daycycle where they’re each trying to convince the neutral to to vote for the other, with the neutral survivor having no stake in the outcome, so basically a 50/50 probability of winning

what this means is that it actually does urgently matter for village RIGHT NOW whether there’s a sk/wolf remaining. You need to vote out me or Dubz to have a chance at winning (will win if both shoot each other tonight) if there is.

I'm now experiencing an unexplainable emotion due to the fact that we've almost made three pages in three hours despite the fact only half of said people posting can vote, two people haven't even posted once, and only one poster is a villager.
Bastard games, amirite?

• Care
  • Haha
This leaves us in a really interesting situation if there’s a wolf or sk left in addition to the mafia. We could yeet one of them, leaving the remaining to kill you for a village loss. Or we could yeet Dubz or me this cycle, leaving them in a prisoner’s dilemma: if they shoot each other (“cheating” in terms of the prisoner’s dilemma game), both lose; if one chooses to shoot you and the other shoots them, the cheater wins; if both decide to shoot you they end up in a daycycle where they’re each trying to convince the neutral to to vote for the other, with the neutral survivor having no stake in the outcome, so basically a 50/50 probability of winning

what this means is that it actually does urgently matter for village RIGHT NOW whether there’s a sk/wolf remaining. You need to vote out me or Dubz to have a chance at winning (will win if both shoot each other tonight) if there is.
Excuse me

• Care

Exactly. I've accepted my death at this point. Three days is a good run for a bastard game. I'm just going to see that the harmless 3p, at least make it. I can't kill you.

• Care
That being said, yeet shorty
She has been very quiet this game. Not like her at all. I think I’m going to sheep your vote here.

Yeet Shorty

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Okay, so that’s two votes with me and Dubz. The hammer count is three. Does anyone want to jump on the Shorty wagon and bring the hammer down?

Otherwise Dubz could end the day cycle now... :thinking:

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Okay, so something that’s been on my mind.

In the Ggoats game Pippy called out AM for wolfing. We read Pippy as wolfy and yeeted her and it turns out she was a serial killer. So she wasn’t village, but she also wasn’t a wolf. She had a good read on AM.

Now here, Pippy once again wasn’t village but she wasn’t wolfing either. She did want to live and was actively wolf hunting. I’m wondering if her read on AM was correct.

Maybe we should be looking there today?

• Angry
  • Okay...
Okay, so something that’s been on my mind.

In the Ggoats game Pippy called out AM for wolfing. We read Pippy as wolfy and yeeted her and it turns out she was a serial killer. So she wasn’t village, but she also wasn’t a wolf. She had a good read on AM.

Now here, Pippy once again wasn’t village but she wasn’t wolfing either. She did want to live and was actively wolf hunting. I’m wondering if her read on AM was correct.

Maybe we should be looking there today?
Why aren't both Gs the same case?

• Haha
It’s an artistic choice, representing the downward slope of village morale as the game progressed.
I just talked to the village and our morale and doing just fine, thank you.

• Love