You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😳
So the birthday person just tried to show me something but I was on my phone and they made the sad face. So that has to be it for now.
I'm sure everyone who is scum will take a lesson from this.
I'm sure everyone who is scum will take a lesson from this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah all that happened was the mod totally frakked up night results because they had no experience and had no business modding complex games when they could have yknow got more experience first.That game was a lot of fun, you were the only person who threw a **** fit and continues to bring it up. I saw you mention it just like 3 or 4 days ago in ANOTHER sign up thread
Wolfing is a huge investment of time and energy on a level that makes having the whole thing screwed up on a dumb error like that (and it wasn't the first time they showed they had no business modding yet btw) completely frustrating for anyone trying to win and make the game challenging for others.
It might have been fine for you guys, doesn't change that there was no place in that game for that error and to screw over some of your players not once but over and over just because you're arrogant.
But if village wants to get handed wins
in part because of mod errors, and finds that satisfying, not much I can say there.
Bastard games not advertised as bastard.
Yeah sorry if someone wants to bring up what a great job village did that game, not gonna sit on the fact the mod screwed up.
I’m gonna take a quick look at the rolelist to see if there’s a sinister reason you might want to survive to D3, but if not I’ll move my vote back to cray for tonight.
have you said why cray? because I'm not really seeing that one
I’m getting a feeling that she’s more dispassionate, less pointed, and less attentive than her usual village play
So here is zenge subtly defending cray. So zenge hung out on cray day 1, little back and forth, and then switched to defending her posting style when others (vis) were considering voting thereTo be fair though she can’t post at night while the rest of us sleep, which is kind of her bread and butter.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife r u ok
my stomach's upset ut I'm otherwise fine@Animal Midwife r u ok
Does anyone else see what I'm seeing or is it really vis? Will someone besides cray please talk to me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Interesting, did vis follow up on checking the role list there?So here is zenge subtly defending cray. So zenge hung out on cray day 1, little back and forth, and then switched to defending her posting style when others (vis) were considering voting there
Uh there’s a lot going on on this thread and I don’t want to butt into that conversation or somehow make any hurt feelings worse. Sorry that things went badly and got personal.
I still feel cray is most likely to be mafia. I’m fine with voting there.
I still feel cray is most likely to be mafia. I’m fine with voting there.
He also voted me. He didn't want to get into a direct confrontation with me and was probably milking whatever leeway I gave him.So here is zenge subtly defending cray. So zenge hung out on cray day 1, little back and forth, and then switched to defending her posting style when others (vis) were considering voting there
You're claimed 3P with supposed inclusive wincon? So it doesn't really matter if you're right or wrong so not really sure it should be up to you, especially when you're wrong.Uh there’s a lot going on on this thread and I don’t want to butt into that conversation or somehow make any hurt feelings worse. Sorry that things went badly and got personal.
I still feel cray is most likely to be mafia. I’m fine with voting there.
Yes here:Interesting, did vis follow up on checking the role list there?
Only thing I see is maaaayve congruent werewolf roleblocker wants to be alive to roleblock N2, but I’m fine with risking that and putting Z aside until tomorrow.
unvote: Z
Vote: cray
Oh that’s true. I might go to sunny instead, considering.
Oh noooo april the one player vroadcasting village vibes :c
Are we sure we want to use our vote on a role that isn’t a threat until D5, considering we are already down to 8 players?
Personally, I don’t want to use the cycle to vote goo that doesn’t activate until D5 when it looks like mafia or another faction could easily reach parity before then unless we yeet them this cycle, considering how many villagers died last night.
Also I didn’t really consider that cray’s not able to post at the times she usually does so that could be the whole reason she feels different this game
unvote: cray
Vote: sunny
Sorry meant to also say about the next 3 posts her discussing sunny as a vote and then saying we shouldn't vote pippy 2 timesYes here:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the car again which gives me a few min to play before we're at the next pub and then a friend's house.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Huh. Odd she didn't mention the mafia treestump.Yes here:
Not in terms of winning, no, but the fun of the game is trying to figure out who the scum are. I’d like to win with village and intend to try, although I think that’s extremely unlikely to happen since there’s probably a sk or wolf remaining.You're claimed 3P with supposed inclusive wincon? So it doesn't really matter if you're right or wrong so not really sure it should be up to you, especially when you're wrong.
How is treestumping a useful ability we should have been scared of happening? If he was going to stump then he was going to die anyway the next day and there was no point in yeeting him.Huh. Odd she didn't mention the mafia treestump.
The thing is, it's obvious that vis is not village based on her posts. But I just cannot decide cray or vis. And vis keeps bringing up wolves and sk so?
We would have known he could be mafia and then killed himHow is treestumping a useful ability we should have been scared of happening? If he was going to stump then he was going to die anyway the next day and there was no point in yeeting him.
@Viscernable did you read AMs post this morning??
BTW if Dubz and AM are pretty confident there’s two antivillage killers left, my offer to willingly be yeeted to let them thunderdome it out tonight for a chance at a village win still stands.
The point is why not mention it?
Which one?@Viscernable did you read AMs post this morning??
The one where she says she would have voted him to get him dead deadWhich one?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Was the point not to look for roles where d3 might be relevant though? I'd have thought you would at least mention it.How is treestumping a useful ability we should have been scared of happening? If he was going to stump then he was going to die anyway the next day and there was no point in yeeting him.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am confident of nothingBTW if Dubz and AM are pretty confident there’s two antivillage killers left, my offer to willingly be yeeted to let them thunderdome it out tonight for a chance at a village win still stands.
I wasn’t looking for abilities that activated D3, I was looking for reasons that village might need to yeet Z specifically that day. Compulsively treestumping on D3 is not a reason he needed to be yeeted - it actually means it’s better that we didn’t waste a cycle killing him right before he died for free.The point is why not mention it?
@Animal Midwife is there a role that is unvotable?BTW if Dubz and AM are pretty confident there’s two antivillage killers left, my offer to willingly be yeeted to let them thunderdome it out tonight for a chance at a village win still stands.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dunno, the way you phrased it sounded like you were looking for a role that would want to live until D3. And getting zenge out earlier would have forced (one of) the other mafia to be the one to kill, plus would mean one less mafia voice for strategizing, and less WIFOM for village to wade through today (though he hasn't been doing too much of it).I wasn’t looking for abilities that activated D3, I was looking for reasons that village might need to yeet Z specifically that day. Compulsively treestumping on D3 is not a reason he needed to be yeeted - it actually means it’s better that we didn’t waste a cycle killing him right before he died for free.
AM are you there
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow, y'all didn't take my early close threat seriously 🙁
I do but I was hoping to discuss vis versus cray first because I am conflicted.Wow, y'all didn't take my early close threat seriously 🙁
If AM is frozen I guess I have to vote cray and hope vis is not the mafia and that she also opts to vote cray or we lose cuz I was voted first so no tie
If AM is frozen and I vote vis, shes not going to vote herself and cray seems set on me so we lose there too
I seriously haven't been checked into the game enough to figure out all the ins and outs for a fake claim. I'm not that smart. If I was mafia wouldn't I have invested more into a claim better than Sunny's discard? Also I would have had mafia pack chat and Zenge to help me with it, and Zenge could definitely have figured it out.
Maybe that's not a compelling argument.
I don't know how to make a case for me being village and people have a hard time with my meta on the best of days except for what is my NAI style points.
Sunny and Zenge have been good at recognizing some traits of mine I think are more AI. Obviously Zenge doesn't help this game with that, except he made sure the points he made about my meta were true. He knew I would correct him and scum read him otherwise.
Sunny was village and she read me right. From what I can see she seems to understand me and my style better than anyone.
I also thought Midwife was pretty decent at reading me but I can't speak for her.
Maybe that's not a compelling argument.
I don't know how to make a case for me being village and people have a hard time with my meta on the best of days except for what is my NAI style points.
Sunny and Zenge have been good at recognizing some traits of mine I think are more AI. Obviously Zenge doesn't help this game with that, except he made sure the points he made about my meta were true. He knew I would correct him and scum read him otherwise.
Sunny was village and she read me right. From what I can see she seems to understand me and my style better than anyone.
I also thought Midwife was pretty decent at reading me but I can't speak for her.
Or vis is right and my death doesn't matter cuz vis and cray shot each other and village wins anyways
I can move, but it's hard to move off someone voting me.If AM is frozen and I vote vis, shes not going to vote herself and cray seems set on me so we lose there too
I have you scummy as heck, but the wifom that Visc is playing me like Sunny did in England (just be more agreeable with me compared to someone else when you wolf and you're safe from me voting you) is not the way I want to lose, either.
@Animal Midwife are you there
@WildZoo who would you vote if you could cote
I was specifically looking for abilities that activate N2 or D3 that would be useful for mafia, werewolf, or antivillage 3p/would be harmful to village.Dunno, the way you phrased it sounded like you were looking for a role that would want to live until D3. And getting zenge out earlier would have forced (one of) the other mafia to be the one to kill, plus would mean one less mafia voice for strategizing, and less WIFOM for village to wade through today (though he hasn't been doing too much of it).
I guess I just don’t see that as particularly useful for mafia/detrimental to village, when compared to the chance for village to use the D2 on a threat who wasn’t destined to die the next day. Especially the forcing someone else to kill part. Sure, small chance they’re tracked, but idek if there’s any tracker or watcher roles that haven’t been bastardized into uselessness in this setup.
I think there's an unlynchable, but I swore it was village. I also have no mechanical proof that anything but a mafia exist. I just like to think of worst case scenarios.@Animal Midwife is there a role that is unvotable?
Well vis is the only one pushing 2 more scum so what do you think about that?I think there's an unlynchable, but I swore it was village. I also have no mechanical proof that anything but a mafia exist. I just like to think of worst case scenarios.
I thought it was a worst-case scenario thing.Well vis is the only one pushing 2 more scum so what do you think about that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure and I'm also not sure it matters. I haven't had major pings from anyone alive here and there are huge chunks of posts I haven't read.@WildZoo who would you vote if you could cote
I think your activity here and vote on zenge d2 looks good, so I'd be between vis and cray I think, but that doesn't really help you lol
WelpI'm not sure and I'm also not sure it matters. I haven't had major pings from anyone alive here and there are huge chunks of posts I haven't read.
I think your activity here and vote on zenge d2 looks good, so I'd be between vis and cray I think, but that doesn't really help you lol
@Animal Midwife do you just want me to make a decision?
i guess@Animal Midwife do you just want me to make a decision?
@viscare you voting me or cray. Time to pick a side