FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I only put Zenge in the lead because Pippy decided to go on a kamikaze crusade against me last second, so the trackers are pretty eye-opening on where things were at before that.
So your votw happened after the time that WZ said she would close?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes cray but I CANNOT VOTE and other than giving my thoughts and telling people to take them with a huge grain of salt, I have not put much energy into this game at all. So it was a weird comment to make when I am literally just existing and the one person I pushed at all was the goo.

And if anything the 3p in Bioshock villaged harder than the village did so I'm not sure what lesson about neutrals you think was taught there.
I'm saying the lesson is I will never shut up if there is a point to make on the theory about why it generally isn't a good idea to trust 3P, even if it hurts me.

So it isn't personal or AI. It's just my professor mode. I was saying that if what Sunny was saying were true (I think I even phrased it as such) then that illustrates what to what watch for with 3P.

Pretty sad that village needs to keep losing games because they can't correctly village read me to save their lives, literally.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since Z was in real danger of being yeeted that cycle and he went through the trouble of fakeclaiming to survive to the next day, I’m leaning towards mafia wanting him to stump and that Paws wouldn’t have voted and stayed on him like that if she were his partner. Of course Z trying to survive could have just been for the cover for his bussing partner, but I’ve gotten more of a mafia read on cray based on tone throughout the game and her interactions with Z. I will vote there if we’re sure we don’t want to go for the option of yeeting me in case of 2 competing scum.

Pretty sad that village needs to keep losing games because they can't correctly village read me to save their lives, literally.
wait, which game did village misread in a fashion that caused a loss recently except for the one where you were absent the whole cycle?

Since Z was in real danger of being yeeted that cycle and he went through the trouble of fakeclaiming to survive to the next day, I’m leaning towards mafia wanting him to stump and that Paws wouldn’t have voted and stayed on him like that if she were his partner. Of course Z trying to survive could have just been for the cover for his bussing partner, but I’ve gotten more of a mafia read on cray based on tone throughout the game and her interactions with Z. I will vote there if we’re sure we don’t want to go for the option of yeeting me in case of 2 competing scum.
We dont think there are two competing scum

Reactions: 1 user
wait, which game did village misread in a fashion that caused a loss recently except for the one where you were absent the whole cycle?
Which game was that?

Remember end game with Dubz, what what was that one?

I don't know feels like as a villager I make it to end game often and am often a favorite potential misyeet for the end.

Which game was that?

Remember end game with Dubz, what what was that one?

I don't know feels like as a villager I make it to end game often and am often a favorite potential misyeet for the end.
If you talking about orchestra, sporty was misyeeted there.

I would expect Zenge to become a master of manipulating VCA as scum.

Just the way he was talking about my supposed vote manip that I shot down as being too complex for my brain, tells me how good he is at thinking that kind of thing through.

Vis I die if neither you or AM votes. Is that what you are trying to make happen? Is that the end goal?
No just paranoid about 2 scum factions and feeling sad at the idea of village dying for successfully voting out mafia. But the other option clearly isn’t happening so

vote: cray

I'm sorry if I threw. I forgot I never understood mechanics again.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Votecount Update 3.0

1619233231736.png

allow me to doublecheck the votes
message me if you see any issues yourself
after i doublecheck i'll post final results

Crayola227 has been voted out. They were:

Virgin Beloved Princess: When you die, the next night phase is skipped. When you die, the next day phase is skipped. Aligned with Town.

Animal Midwife has died. They were:

Lover: If there is another Lover in the game you will share a private chat with them. If your lover were to die, you will die as well, and vice-versa. Aligned with Town.

Which means the game has been won by:

JustPaws! They were:

Mafia Werewolf Hunter Autassassinophiliac: Mafia Kill + Communication. You are immune to Werewolf Kills. You cannot be protected from Serial Killer kills. Aligned with Mafia.

as well as

Zenge142! They were:

Ninja Mafia Day 3 Compulsive Tree-stump: Mafia Factional Kill + Communication. Your actions cannot be observed by motion detecting roles. On Day 3 you will compulsively die and become a treestump. (Will not be a tree-stump if solo)

but also

WildZoo! They were:
2S Solar God Priest Actor Tourist: Twice per game, you may message me during the day phase. When you do, the day will instantly end. You cannot hammer or vote anyone. Every night, you must compulsively visit someone. You win when another faction enacts their win condition. Aligned with yourself.

Viscernable! They were:
Night N Suicidal Survivor Day N King: (N= Playerlist divided by 2, rounded down) On Day N, you will become the King and will be the only player eligible to vote. On Night N you will compulsively die and nothing can prevent this. You win when another faction enacts their win condition, and you cannot win before that. Aligned with yourself.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Animal Midwife has died. They were:

Lover: If there is another Lover in the game you will share a private chat with them. If your lover were to die, you will die as well, and vice-versa. Aligned with Town.

Which means the game has been won by:

JustPaws! They were:

Mafia Werewolf Hunter Autassassinophiliac: Mafia Kill + Communication. You are immune to Werewolf Kills. You cannot be protected from Serial Killer kills. Aligned with Mafia.

as well as

Zenge142! They were:

Ninja Mafia Day 3 Compulsive Tree-stump: Mafia Factional Kill + Communication. Your actions cannot be observed by motion detecting roles. On Day 3 you will compulsively die and become a treestump. (Will not be a tree-stump if solo)

but also

WildZoo! They were:
2S Solar God Priest Actor Tourist: Twice per game, you may message me during the day phase. When you do, the day will instantly end. You cannot hammer or vote anyone. Every night, you must compulsively visit someone. You win when another faction enacts their win condition. Aligned with yourself.

Viscernable! They were:
Night N Suicidal Survivor Day N King: (N= Playerlist divided by 2, rounded down) On Day N, you will become the King and will be the only player eligible to vote. On Night N you will compulsively die and nothing can prevent this. You win when another faction enacts their win condition, and you cannot win before that. Aligned with yourself.
So. Many 3Ps

Reactions: 1 users