GlobetWWotting (a basics game) - Sign Up Thread - CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
designs a role where AM's night action is both compulsory and not considered submitted until she gives me an angery

Edit: nah, nvm, I want to earn it properly.

• Wow
  • Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
It will have to wait for at least a while unfortunately. Even in tot chat, i’m paying less attention to the game as it goes on and keep missing yeet close :bag::sorry:
I hear you, I hear you

PXL_20220212_200501259.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
It will have to wait for at least a while unfortunately. Even in tot chat, i’m paying less attention to the game as it goes on and keep missing yeet close :bag::sorry:
Can confirm, he's been quieter than normal in tot chat. He only yelled to yeet Zenge a couple of times in the last game. Very unusual.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely want to be involved! Start date will decide whether I sign up to play or side car though

• Love
  • Care
1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
5. bluestoat
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny

15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
Etc.

• Care
  • Love
Come take a trip around the world and do some sightseeing! Will your trip lead you through treacherous terrain, open plains, and stormy seas? Or will you enjoy your time abroad in faraway cities enjoying the local cuisine? Maybe you'll find yourself relaxing on the beach with a drink in hand? Time to pack your bags and bring a sturdy pair of shoes! Your tour guides will be @kaydubs, @supershorty, and myself.

Theme: Globetrotting
Cycle Timing: 36/12 accelerating to 12/12 later in the game
Setup: Basics
Participation Requirements: 10 posts per 36/12 cycle, 5 per 12/12.
Start Date: TBD

Please note that the mods have a Zero Patience Threshold (ZPT) for incivility and unsportsmanlike behavior. If we see this in our game, you will be removed from gameplay without warning. We put this rule in the sign up thread so it isn’t a surprise at the start of the game. If you cannot abide by this, don’t sign up. Keep it friendly and civil, or keep your lips ZPT. Any questions about this policy can be directed to shorty.

We have no set player minimum, but please only sign up if you can be an active participant!

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention that sidecars are for noobs only, and are not hydras!

Basics or Basics...ish? :heckyeah:

• Care
  • Hmm
@Dinashadow
When does this start? (I know it says tbd, but ballpark)
Not Dina but don't worry, we've mindmelded on the game already (hence why the 3 mods are just collectively kayDinashorts), but we're looking at starting this weekend so that @Dana_May_B and @WorthlessOxygen can play too if they want.

Also, it is some flavor of basics.

• Care
Not Dina but don't worry, we've mindmelded on the game already (hence why the 3 mods are just collectively kayDinashorts), but we're looking at starting this weekend so that @Dana_May_B and @WorthlessOxygen can play too if they want.

Also, it is some flavor of basics.
I've only been playing since January and yet I have completely forgotten how to live without a WW game, what do

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
I've only been playing since January and yet I have completely forgotten how to live without a WW game, what do
Hard to believe this will only be my fifth game. What even was life before?

• Care
ooooo this sounds so exciting!!! and now I've gotta reach my new goal of making it past day 3! i had my first anatomy final today, and i have my second anatomy final on wednesday, but i can play if the game starts after that! *just a heads up though i will be in the car all day sunday- i will still be able to check in and catch up on the thread. just might not be as high-posting that day

1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
3. dana
5. bluestoat
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny

15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
Etc.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I give in, I’ll play! I won’t be very present if it starts before Sunday (I better not be) but I haven’t yet played a game by Shorty and Dina so I can’t miss this chance.

1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
3. dana
5. bluestoat
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. justafluff
15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
Etc.

• Care
  • Love
Players:
1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
3. dana
4. W02
5. bluestoat
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. justafluff
15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
Etc.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
  • Care
  • Haha
I am newb, what is side car
It’s basically a reverse manator situation, a noob gets to hang out in a vet’s role PM and chat about their approach to the game, etc. There was one in my role PM you were in for the Bowwnty Hunter game.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm laughing so hard at those two empty spots

I was tempted to re-position myself between Dubz and Violet because they're a pair of cool cats, but then woxy signed up above me and if we have PMs I'd totes PM Woxy

• Care
  • Love
If this happens I think I'm just going to have to assume you're village from the start though
Me and Stoaty are the only noobs who actually want to be wolves, so naturally RNG is going to make us village for the next fifty games 😂

• Care
  • Haha
If this happens I think I'm just going to have to assume you're village from the start though
God can you imagine not assuming I'm village from the start, I'll also assume you are too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Care
Me and Stoaty are the only noobs who actually want to be wolves, so naturally RNG is going to make us village for the next fifty games 😂
tbh I've been slowly converted to enjoying villaging a lot so I'm nervous about rng lol

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Mostly: Performing terribly in Stardew has ignited my "do this better! Do this fifty times until you're better!" mentality

• Care
  • Haha