Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damn, cubs just showed up and he's already rolling his eyes at me...

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Curious on theory if any of the self voters have history or just want to give honest assessment of yourself if you would go for a position as a wolf, be that regular red or unseerable.

I am pretty random in my choices as a wolf, so I am sure I have gone for it at some point just for the fun of it. hehe
I don’t think I would. I haven’t gotten the chance to be mayor in a game yet, and I wouldn’t want to blow it by stabbing everyone in the back and flipping wolf. I’d never get elected again.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t think I would. I haven’t gotten the chance to be mayor in a game yet, and I wouldn’t want to blow it by stabbing everyone in the back and flipping wolf. I’d never get elected again.
Good. This fits with you currently living in my green house.

Reactions: 1 user
Would you call it the second greatest betrayal in SDN history?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

1631228828445.png

Joke’s on you, there ain’t no requirements this game.
Dang it. It's like the first time I've ever had a chance!

At least I got to piss off AM, though. That's something.

• Haha
The way Dubz helped to smooth that out is giving me town vibes. I find she is much less helpful at creating understanding and peace as she is at actively or passively causing more dissension when she wolfs.
Agreed, I remember Dubz teaching me all about actively encouraging village to self destruct and I believe "lose the will to live" was mentioned :lol:

• Haha
Man, I was waiting for a comment from Dina and/or April about my joke. Tough crowd.
Wait I went shopping and now I don't remember what you might be talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anything in particular stand out to you as village!April?

This message brought to you by votes for Dina haha

Vote Dina 2021 and in return I'll drop you into my early village reads

okay but for real to answer zenge's question - I feel like I get a decent early read of April in general. My experience is that wolf April is more jokey and village April pushes more and plays more seriously. That is a bit of a generalization, but the best way I can describe it. Her exchange with cray and paranoia of samac in particular.

Reactions: 2 users
Curious on theory if any of the self voters have history or just want to give honest assessment of yourself if you would go for a position as a wolf, be that regular red or unseerable.

I tend to wolf in the background and then people go

OMG I forgot Dina was playing

Tbf though sometimes that happens when I'm village too...

• Haha
  • Care
zenge's self-vote makes me lean him more village. Don't really see wolf!zenge putting himself out there like that unless some other circumstances were at play (like unseerable or something similar)

samac's self-vote is NAI because like dubz said she goes for it every time and so would need to as a wolf to keep up appearances

And dubz self-vote is probably NAI too? I can't read her any better than she reads me tbh

zenge's self-vote makes me lean him more village. Don't really see wolf!zenge putting himself out there like that unless some other circumstances were at play (like unseerable or something similar)

samac's self-vote is NAI because like dubz said she goes for it every time and so would need to as a wolf to keep up appearances

And dubz self-vote is probably NAI too? I can't read her any better than she reads me tbh
I'm feeling okay about Zenge for now because I do believe what he said about not going for the mayor for the first time ever as a wolf.

I've not felt the screams-village!Samac yet

I like Cray's point about Dubz playing peacemaker, but not enough to give her a lean especially when it's easy to sound helpful so early in the game and it's a good way to get on multiple people's good sides early and then bring the disaster parade later on

• Haha
i thought dubz was fine in playing peacemaker but my experience with people playing peacemaker is that they are usually wolves

I wouldnt clear dubz for it

I'd do it for the lulz

Samac may very well have painted herself into a corner where she might feel like it would look odd for her not to go for a mayor role. I'm not sure on the others, would need someone with a better memory to say whether any of them have done it in the past.
This is a fair point. When I am wolf in a game like this I’ll probably have no choice but to throw myself in the spotlight, but this one ain’t it. I welcome the scrutiny that comes with leadership.

I will say I'm feeling optimistic due to multiple attempts to build a village bloc this early.
How do people form village blocs so damn early?! That actually scares me because I feel like my day 1 reads are always trash and why should I trust this early?

• Hmm
I like this point and it makes feel ok voting you.

How do people form village blocs so damn early?! That actually scares me because I feel like my day 1 reads are always trash and why should I trust this early?
practice makes perfect

you gotta try but leave yourself open to re-evaluate on later days

So that your day 2 reads can hopefully not be trash

• Haha
Are all of your d1 reads trash or just the wolf reads? Because at least for me, I feel like my strong village vibes d1 are often correct. It's the wolf reads that suck.

I'm feeling okay about Zenge for now because I do believe what he said about not going for the mayor for the first time ever as a wolf.

I've not felt the screams-village!Samac yet

I like Cray's point about Dubz playing peacemaker, but not enough to give her a lean especially when it's easy to sound helpful so early in the game and it's a good way to get on multiple people's good sides early and then bring the disaster parade later on
It’s day 1 and it’s not the weekend so I’m not drunk yet. I don’t expect you to get a good grip on me until I drunken WW.

• Haha
practice makes perfect

you gotta try but leave yourself open to re-evaluate on later days
I just have noticed day 1 I tend to be grossly wrong and hate myself later in game. I will say what dubz says later about it being wolf reads is probably correct, but I remember those yeets I got wrong day 1 the most.
So that your day 2 reads can hopefully not be trash
I mean that is definitely the goal.
Are all of your d1 reads trash or just the wolf reads? Because at least for me, I feel like my strong village vibes d1 are often correct. It's the wolf reads that suck.
Fair point. My wolf reads day 1 definitely suck and I’m cautious to lean anyone anything day 1. Scary. Best I can do is vote for the person I know is village to be mayor. And I know I’m village and I don’t want to duck up. :shrug:

• Care
Just by eliminating people you think are unlikely to be wolves one by one. Doesn't mean you can't reevaluate later, but it makes the eventual yeeting less daunting and, as a result, be more helpful for future analysis. Day 1 has the highest amount of interactions you'll ever get so might as well make the most of it.

Reactions: 2 users
Samac may very well have painted herself into a corner where she might feel like it would look odd for her not to go for a mayor role.
She could always use the reasoning of being too busy to be a mayor. But we have also not seen Samac be a wolf at the beginning of a game when a mayor role is up for grabs (have we?)