Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect Samac

Cause I’ve been mayor twice. Village won both those times.
I was not team captain Im RvB and village lost. Obviously correlation = causation. :heckyeah:

okay but let's not forget how many times you saved wolves as mayor in England lol
I'm torn because I want to watch it but I also need to finish playing The Last of Us and I only have so much free time

Eh put The Last of Us on hiatus. MHA is much more important
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okay but let's not forget how many times you saved wolves as mayor in England lol


Eh put The Last of Us on hiatus. MHA is much more important
It was twice! I think.
Let’s not forget we still won tho.
I also had a wolf early on and people just thought I was crazy lol
 
Tally delayed. Can’t quote…
:help:
Day 1: Class Rep Election Tally

Dina (3) - Dina, Chaos, Genny
DubZ (0) -
Zenge (2) - Zenge, AM
Samac (2) - Samac, Bread
Lupin (3) - Lupin, Dy, Dubz

10/15

will roll call later

Election ends at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Friday, Sept. 10 (~35 hours)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have trust issues with Samac, I either never played with you or don't remember playing with you, I lost my Zenge reading card quite a while ago, and Dubz is tricky. Dina is my best bet at reading so she is my top option to elect
You shouldn’t. You can read me pretty well, I was just converted.

Lol the PM chains was part of why village lost that game.
I’ll give you thank how Alley and I worked together when I was village lead to the demise, but our PM chain also figured out the entire wolf pack before conversion.