Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1: Class Rep Election Tally

Dina (3) - Dina, Chaos, Genny
DubZ (0) -
Zenge (2) - Zenge, AM
Samac (2) - Samac, Bread
Lupin (3) - Lupin, Dy, Dubz

10/15

will roll call later

Election ends at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Friday, Sept. 10 (~35 hours)

Looking at tally, gonna vote Zenge.

Not sure if he's totally outgrown giving his wolfy self away by PMs or not, or is growing into a Mel-esque PM mastermind. But not sure how well I can read Dina, can't read Lupin, and on principle oppose Samac as a PM center.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
think samac more likely wolf than lupes but it's all based on gut feels
Hello, I don’t think you know me very well yet.
But why specifically me vs Lupin and not the other 2 self voters on the board?

Reactions: 1 user
You shouldn’t. You can read me pretty well, I was just converted.
It isn't the conversion that gets me, it's that you always use your mayoral powers to get villagers killed :( Dina knows the feeling

• Care
Hello, I don’t think you know me very well yet.
But why specifically me vs Lupin and not the other 2 self voters on the board?
that's where the gut is speaking rn

there was something that just pinged me about when you asked for self votes

and I think lupes is villaging right now - commented on that because cray commented on lupes

Looking at tally, gonna vote Zenge.

Not sure if he's totally outgrown giving his wolfy self away by PMs or not, or is growing into a Mel-esque PM mastermind. But not sure how well I can read Dina, can't read Lupin, and on principle oppose Samac as a PM center.
Why do you oppose me? Cause we were doing so god damn well last time you were upset we got the wolf pack?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking note of Cray not following things that I thought weren't too complicated, I know sometimes wolf!Cray gets a little too serious to follow less serious comments

• Hmm
You think hiding information is typical Chaos?
No, just the lightness of "Alright then, keep your secrets" wasn't pingy to me in Chaos's meta

Not referring to Chaos's side of not answering, just the comment feelz.

No, just the lightness of "Alright then, keep your secrets" wasn't pingy to me in Chaos's meta

Not referring to Chaos's side of not answering, just the comment feelz.
But the only reason genny was "keeping secrets" is because she wanted Chaos to answer her question first.

Reactions: 1 users
Why do you oppose me? Cause we were doing so god damn well last time you were upset we got the wolf pack?
You are overestimate the value of a lot of things, and do a lot of harm by PMs in my opinion. I have warned you as both village and wolf to be a little more discreet about PMs, specifically pointing out how while it can seem to go well for village, all it can take is a wolf infiltrating the network to turn it all around, and that is exactly what happened that game. What should have been a village win became a loss, and it was all owing to PMs and conversion. Conversion isn't exactly rare around here. It's all stuff I've said before. You can use PMs and still be discreet enough not to hand wolves a bunch of Intel that lets them eke out a win.

It isn't the conversion that gets me, it's that you always use your mayoral powers to get villagers killed :( Dina knows the feeling
I mean let’s not make ties and that solves the problem. :heckyeah:
in all seriousness in that game I has watched the sherif of Nottingham take the teapot, you claimed Robinhood and that was the only 2 characters who were directly opposing from the same universe. Reasonable fail on my part I think.
I didn’t use my mayoral power to get Dina killed, though.

this samac vs. April tension is making me uncomfyyyy. In large part because the last game I played with both of them they were so buddy buddy (until we converted samac lol) that this loud claiming of distrust feels really weird. I don't know yet what to make of it, and my interpretation of that previous game was definitely colored by panicking wolf lenses lol

Lmao about Cray not following things. You've played with me before, right?
I'm not reading you off of it, just taking note for future use. Once or twice isn't pingy but more than that in a row can be

You are overestimate the value of a lot of things, and do a lot of harm by PMs in my opinion. I have warned you as both village and wolf to be a little more discreet about PMs, specifically pointing out how while it can seem to go well for village, all it can take is a wolf infiltrating the network to turn it all around, and that is exactly what happened that game. What should have been a village win became a loss, and it was all owing to PMs and conversion. Conversion isn't exactly rare around here. It's all stuff I've said before. You can use PMs and still be discreet enough not to hand wolves a bunch of Intel that lets them eke out a win.
Cray, it became a village loss because I tried my best despite not particularly wanting to. I killed my main PM partner to get out of that situation.
that was going to be village win due to our teamwork.
I get it we have different philosophies on the game but fundamentally opposing me because of that is a bit silly.

I have trust issues with Samac, I either never played with you or don't remember playing with you, I lost my Zenge reading card quite a while ago, and Dubz is tricky. Dina is my best bet at reading so she is my top option to elect
I know we’ve played something before. All I remember is defending you and saying someone on you was a wolf, which turned out to be cray I think. Lol

Day 1: Class Rep Election Tally

Dina (4) - Dina, Chaos, genny, April
DubZ ()
Zenge (2) - Zenge, AM
samac (3) - samac, Bread, TME
Lupin (3) - Lupes, dy, DubZ

12/15

will roll call later

Election ends at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Friday, Sept. 10 (~28.5 hours)

3CEFA108-D216-4901-ADB1-87F41D2DEE50.jpeg

• Care
this samac vs. April tension is making me uncomfyyyy. In large part because the last game I played with both of them they were so buddy buddy (until we converted samac lol) that this loud claiming of distrust feels really weird. I don't know yet what to make of it, and my interpretation of that previous game was definitely colored by panicking wolf lenses lol
I had to open a Pm with her and earn it last time too

Not sure if this is accurate or not, but feels very town from TME

I have trust issues with Samac, I either never played with you or don't remember playing with you, I lost my Zenge reading card quite a while ago, and Dubz is tricky. Dina is my best bet at reading so she is my top option to elect
Can I ask what made you choose a self-voter at all over the rest of the roster?

I trust Samac as a villager (when I read her as such) but I don't trust her as a mayor. I didn't elect her mayor in the previous game either for the same exact reason, and I also haven't gotten a good feel for her in this game yet

##### vote Dina ####

Rather see extra powers in her hands than in some of the others, on further reflection and what's in thread.

I know we’ve played something before. All I remember is defending you and saying someone on you was a wolf, which turned out to be cray I think. Lol
I think I died super early that game

This

This

And this lol
I followed what Chaos said, the "wut" was because it strikes me as overstated that "genny needs the info more," like he's reading too much into it and trying to make it out to be more than it is.

As for Bread, how does the homework comment make sense for the game? Sounds like he's either referring to meaningless flavor, or meaningful flavor, as in he has reason to think "homework" could be in the game. Mayo makes comments like these. Drives me nuts when people make jokey comments that could be interpreted as not being jokey at all.

You can say I'm missing the point, but this is how I think about game comments, and I think that's true no matter my aff.

every post AM makes is more in her village meta. I feel fairly confident in calling her that now
I have no read on AM one way or another yet but I've built my brand on being anti-sheeping AM so I am also anti-this post

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Can I ask what made you choose a self-voter at all over the rest of the roster?
Bread and Sporty are usually hard to read because of inactivity, I'm just straight up bad at reading TE, Chaos, and Genny, I have trust issues with AM and Cray, and I've never played with dyachei and played minimally with Cubs

As for Bread, how does the homework comment make sense for the game? Sounds like he's either referring to meaningless flavor, or meaningful flavor, as in he has reason to think "homework" could be in the game. Mayo makes comments like these. Drives me nuts when people make jokey comments that could be interpreted as not being jokey at all.

I'm pretty sure Bread was just joking because he made a reference to the show that people didn't get hence the homework comment aka people need to watch the show to understand the joke. NAI as far as I'm concerned

Gotta catch up on work so I will quickly

###vote Tenya Ida###

Class rep!
Also there is no Tenya Ida on the roster, so I gathered without googling this is a flavor reference.

That would be fine, but the homework comment was taking it too far imo.

But sure, pull a Pippy, April. Happy to have wolves come at me and "read" me wolfy for BS reasons. I invite it. I live for it.

• Angry
I have no read on AM one way or another yet but I've built my brand on being anti-sheeping AM so I am also anti-this post
for whatever reason I'm good at reading AM and almost always get her alignment right

if you don't listen to anything else I say this game, listen to me on this. AM is very probably a villager

• Hmm
I followed what Chaos said, the "wut" was because it strikes me as overstated that "genny needs the info more," like he's reading too much into it and trying to make it out to be more than it is.
He just meant she was the first one to ask so he didn't care as much about the answer
He was just saying that some people don't know anything about the theme of this game (myself included) and could read up on it to familiarize themselves with it.