Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Am I dead yet?

I thought about making another video to celebrate but I had too much to do today.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Lol no that specific word was not mentioned in my role description
Kaydubssssssssssssssss
1A328D65-4136-4C78-A7D7-A93F056E5A1E.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh **** it was longer than I watched on google. I put it in a spoiler tag if people are like “MUST AVOID ALL MHA BEFORE WATCH”.

I’ve only had one thing spoiled via play lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
In normal games with alphas is it common for them to be both bulletproof AND need to be the last yeet

cause I’m hung up on whether I think that’s overpowered

In normal games with alphas is it common for them to be both bulletproof AND need to be the last yeet

I mean I think in general it would be super overpowered to have a fourth wolf and have an alpha in this game so

FML. I can’t handle anymore trolling.

unvote april
Vote dubz

End the game either way.
1. Dubz dies we win
2. April is a wolf with avoidance we lose

if the game continues that means April is a wolf with no avoidance and then we vote her then dubz.

And bless us all if KD has granted Dubbles more kills.

Reactions: 1 user

Alphas usually have to be killed last.
I guess the only thing I’m considering with cubs is maybe she had an item that saved her from a yeet too. I dunno.

Alphas usually can't die until the rest of the pack is dead, unless there are special mechanics to take them out (like an alpha hunter).

Reactions: 1 users
FML. I can’t handle anymore trolling.

unvote april
Vote dubz

End the game either way.
1. Dubz dies we win
2. April is a wolf with avoidance we lose

if the game continues that means April is a wolf with no avoidance and then we vote her then dubz.

And bless us all if KD has granted Dubbles more kills.
I will be so mad at myself if it’s April. If it’s you I won’t tho. I’ll be proud.

Cray says I'm not engaged in the game enough and yet I'm 4th on the list and have 9 posts less than her smh

• Care
Reactions: 1 users

It isn't bulletproof. An alpha wolf generally cannot die by any means until ALL other wolves are dead first. The exception would not be a vig, unless it was a "special vig" like the alpha hunter we had. Make sense? This is the other way alpha wolves are found - when they don't die by not only vote, but say a vig attempt or other NK mechanisms that should kill a regular wolf.