Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There does if Dubz is alpha. No idea why you all have decided she somehow isn't.
Let's remember the non-convertible masons in a game with no conversions

Members don't see this ad.

This sounds so genuine too… I’m gonna lose it if she’s lying
No one ever believes my village role claims. Don't know why. Then I get yeeted, and prove everyone wrong. Every time. This is the first time it won't happen, as long as people don't waffle

Reactions: 1 user
We aren’t resolving her fully though. She could still be a wolf that just wasn’t lying about the yeet avoidance. Then we still have to decide April vs dubz tomorrow.
It would resolve her. She's a lying wolf and dies and flips wolf. She's a truthful villager and doesn't die. If she's a wolf with avoidance we lose no matter what. But we never get to test ans win if the other secenarios.

Members don't see this ad :)
It would resolve her. She's a lying wolf and dies and flips wolf. She's a truthful villager and doesn't die. If she's a wolf with avoidance we lose no matter what. But we never get to test ans win if the other secenarios.
cray stop trying to get people on a villager for giggles.

it’s not TME, April, or me if there’s another wolf.

it’s you or cubs.

Omg. How do you explain that Dubz isnt an alpha? Seriously want to see you hand wave her not dying by vig AND vote AND the presence of not one but two possible alpha hunters.

Wolf.
I never said anything about Dubz, I just said that it's fully valid that there isn't a fourth wolf. Have explained multiple times why I think that. If you genuinely think I'm a wolf, then I can't wait to prove you wrong. It won't be the first time.

Cubs even accused me of being too unconcerned when he tried pressuring me mid-game. It was because I knew I wouldn't be voted out.
Well that's great anti village reasoning. Then village wastes two cycles on you. You should fight. More proof you aren't village.

Well that's great anti village reasoning. Then village wastes two cycles on you. You should fight. More proof you aren't village.
I also didn’t fight day 1 when everyone was calling me sus when I knew I was vengeful. I was just going to take someone down with me.

Members don't see this ad :)
All that would have happened if we voted April was she would have died tonight and me and TME would have been trying to figure out if it was cray or cubs. Again.

I never said anything about Dubz, I just said that it's fully valid that there isn't a fourth wolf. Have explained multiple times why I think that. If you genuinely think I'm a wolf, then I can't wait to prove you wrong. It won't be the first time.
No, really haven't explained that.

All that would have happened if we voted April was she would have died tonight and me and TME would have been trying to figure out if it was cray or cubs. Again.
Oho, good call

I mean I thought maybe I would kill you but I really didn't want to

@Animal Midwife I see that angery and I know it means you love me :biglove:
David Tennant Rain GIFs | Tenor

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
No, really haven't explained that.
Then you haven't listened to anything I posted

Just like how you said I haven't been engaged enough when I have one of the highest post counts

Then you haven't listened to anything I posted

Just like how you said I haven't been engaged enough when I have one of the highest post counts
That kinda says something still.

So it was cubs? Because I doubt Dubz is gonna die. If she does, she wasn't alpha and probably still an alpha around.

That kinda says something still.

So it was cubs? Because I doubt Dubz is gonna die. If she does, she wasn't alpha and probably still an alpha around.
Nah, just good ol' beta @Zenge142 and omega @SportPonies

I heard we had a delta but I think that was a lie

Last edited:
  • Hmm
The amount of continued arguing after vote close is actually making me feel a little better in a weird way

but still ahhhhhhhhhhh

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Then she won't die. So we're ahead of the game tomorrow how now?
Unless some other mechanism kept her alive, then she might.

I agree, this wasn’t the best call. But I wasn’t voting TME or April so here we are.

I'm also definitely not dying. I thought you guys would continue to not listen to me but you decided to switch it up today? So unpredictable village, that's what I appreciate about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm also definitely not dying. I thought you guys would continue to not listen to me but you decided to switch it up today? So unpredictable village, that's what I appreciate about you.
Excuse me, can you share the final wolf with us pls? Thank you oh mighty alpha one.

All I've asked is to be given more for why April should be cleared besides her role name and ability. Crickets. Just have to finish the ISO I guess.