Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There's no use in all of us putting a single vote down on a variety of people and making a big confusing tie

I never had sus on Cray, I just put my vote there in the interim of you claiming and her claiming because she was the last one

Thats why we are having this conversation. To see where we want to go. At best theres 5 good guys left, 4 worst case. Not all of us are wolves trying to trick each other.

@samac come back
I could make a rhyme out of that
In fact since I did, I think Ill keep going
Following Dubz, the rhymes are 'a flowing

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Honestly has me wanting to yeet dubz by the math - even if wrong, we’re more likely to get one more day alive that way. If she really is alpha, and we try for another wolf, we have to get it right tonight or we lose

Reactions: 1 user
But I can’t tell is dubz truly wants this to end or she is just taunting us into voting for her incorrectly

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats why we are having this conversation. To see where we want to go.
Okay but you just said you're 100% set on me so it seems like you're either going to vote me or Dubz so if I haven't already convinced you onto Dubz then there's not much of a discussion to be had

Honestly has me wanting to yeet dubz by the math - even if wrong, we’re more likely to get one more day alive that way. If she really is alpha, and we try for another wolf, we have to get it right tonight or we lose
I just really don't think the game would be so imbalanced that we have a fourth wolf AND an alpha going on so Dubz is the way

I just really don't think the game would be so imbalanced that we have a fourth wolf AND an alpha going on so Dubz is the way
yeah, I’m leaning this way especially given the NK avoidance. It seems like an alpha + extra kills + vig avoidance is a LOT of power but aaaahhhhh

The other scenario is yeeting april, if shes telling the truth and doesnt die, I think that pushes her pretty village. Again, I cant see an alpha plus another wolf with a yeet avoidance. Its a kind of weak clearing mechanism... although shes acting like if we yeet her the game ends... did she already forget her ability?

The other scenario is yeeting april, if shes telling the truth and doesnt die, I think that pushes her pretty village. Again, I cant see an alpha plus another wolf with a yeet avoidance. Its a kind of weak clearing mechanism... although shes acting like if we yeet her the game ends... did she already forget her ability?
This is a great point. Based on April's claim, voting her in effect is like a no vote day.

If you yeet me and you seriously believe that there is a 4th wolf, the game WILL end because I won't be gone and we'll reach parity

Members don't see this ad :)
April isn't making sense to me today. That's probably where I'm going to vote. I'm going to keep ISOing to see if I can talk myself out of it.

If you yeet me and you seriously believe that there is a 4th wolf, the game WILL end because I won't be gone and we'll reach parity
Unless my math is wrong which is very possible because I have not done it, I just figured if people are talking about Dubz not being yeetable today and losing the game then the same logic applies

No it would be equivalent to incorrectly yeeting dubz as alpha, assuming 1NK > 2 wolf, 3village tomorrow

if there’s more than 1 Nk then we’re ****ed of course

This is getting into, how much do we think that we had an alpha hunter person (could this be flavor material related and NOT referencing a WW mechanic?) and NO actual alpha in the game. Seems low to me.

So, say we think Dubz is alpha. How likely is it she's alpha AND has a yeet avoidance? I mean, if there are items in this game, those odds are a little higher than if not. This seems very unlikely.

If Dubz is an alpha, the most likely answer is she has a living wolf buddy. We have to vote them correctly or lose. If Dubz really is solo scum, then we only lose not voting her, if she has a way to kill two villagers tonight.

Honestly one of the hardest end games I've ever been in.

April isn't making sense to me today. That's probably where I'm going to vote. I'm going to keep ISOing to see if I can talk myself out of it.
I'm still at the school, at this very moment, using their resources to study. I got out of my last meeting an hour ago - 7pm. Back to back classes, meetings, and review sessions all day. I haven't eaten dinner. Didn't eat breakfast either for that matter. I went home for two seconds around noon to shove spaghettios in my mouth in between classes. I have a buttload of assignments due tomorrow morning. If you thought I was acting totally normal today there would be a problem

If you would all like to vote here then knock yourselves out, I don't see the point in defending anymore, but will still be here

• Care
Day 5: Move It, Extras Vote Tally

DubZ (2)
- DubZ, April
cubs (1) - samac
Cray ()
April (1) - cubs

4/6

Leading: @WildZoo
Missing: @Crayola227 @TelemarketingEnigma

Vote ends at 10pm EDT, TODAY (~1.5 hours)
hgchp4v3r7.jpg

This is getting into, how much do we think that we had an alpha hunter person (could this be flavor material related and NOT referencing a WW mechanic?) and NO actual alpha in the game. Seems low to me.

So, say we think Dubz is alpha. How likely is it she's alpha AND has a yeet avoidance? I mean, if there are items in this game, those odds are a little higher than if not. This seems very unlikely.

If Dubz is an alpha, the most likely answer is she has a living wolf buddy. We have to vote them correctly or lose. If Dubz really is solo scum, then we only lose not voting her, if she has a way to kill two villagers tonight.

Honestly one of the hardest end games I've ever been in.

The alpha hunter is the ONLY thing allowing me to believe theres 4 wolves.

In KreWWe I had an alpha killer with 4 wolves... but that was also a 20 player game. I dunno. Tough.

##### vote April #####

If it was cubs, or TME, or Samac, they really worked for it. Not that April didn't put in effort. Just that the named players have really managed to engage and make their cases from what I can tell.

Oh another scenario... if we vote alpha Dubz and April is also a wolf with an avoidance the game is over because tomorrow we cant kill either of them.

I guess thats another reason why Im so interested in seeing the April claim validity.

I think the absolute worst case scenario is we vote dubz, April is wolf AND telling truth about yeet avoidance

but I don’t think KD would do that seems broken

Oh another scenario... if we vote alpha Dubz and April is also a wolf with an avoidance the game is over because tomorrow we cant kill either of them.

I guess thats another reason why Im so interested in seeing the April claim validity.
Lol we are on the same wavelength

Thats why we are having this conversation. To see where we want to go. At best theres 5 good guys left, 4 worst case. Not all of us are wolves trying to trick each other.

@samac come back
I could make a rhyme out of that
In fact since I did, I think Ill keep going
Following Dubz, the rhymes are 'a flowing
Oh hai

• Love
##### vote April #####

If it was cubs, or TME, or Samac, they really worked for it. Not that April didn't put in effort. Just that the named players have really managed to engage and make their cases from what I can tell.
You mean that the named players have night actions and I don't

Noob game all over again guys. Come on.

• Care
I think the absolute worst case scenario is we vote dubz, April is wolf AND telling truth about yeet avoidance

Right...so an april vote --> she doesnt die, telling the truth, probably village
april vote --> wolf and lying dies --> dubz vote and dies
dubz vote --> doesnt die and wolf!april has an avoidance, game over
dubz vote --> doesnt die, vote april tomorrow and hope shes lying --> dies, dubz vote --> dies

Smh y'all forgot to tally up the village powers again!

Hider, protector, commuter, vengeful/bomb, jailer, vig, JOAT, alpha hunter (and don't forget the 'nilla backup!), yeet avoidance, blocker, redirector

Oh wait a second one of those isn't village :thinking:

Cray doesn’t make sense as a wolf because if she was, she’d be encouraging the dubz vote over April, she wouldn’t know if April is lying about the yeet avoidance and there’s a chance she wouldn’t die, which just extends the game. She’d be pushing me instead for the misyeet and NK wins the game.

Reactions: 2 users
Cray doesn’t make sense as a wolf because if she was, she’d be encouraging the dubz vote over April, she wouldn’t know if April is lying about the yeet avoidance and there’s a chance she wouldn’t die, which just extends the game. She’d be pushing me instead for the misyeet and NK wins the game.
To be fair this is a good point since I’m the only one pushing you.