Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a snap koozie. Sooooo cool. Yay booze.
If your role centers at all around booze.... it should be my role..... 😕
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's a snap koozie. Sooooo cool. Yay booze.
Just a PSA, Hercules is Roman. Heracles is the Greek. Disney got that wrong. I mean I'm a huge Disney fan.
PSA has a totally different meaning at my age.
This is what I thought about when I saw PSA tooPSA has a totally different meaning at my age.
This is what I thought about when I saw PSA too
I don't even know of another meaning. I would have spelled it out but I'm on my phone.
Also mods no worries. Disney corrupted us all.
Prostate-specific antigen. Old man things. Which is why LIS would know all about it.
Wow finally caught up as well. Sorry for being MIA today...thread totally blew up ya?
elect LIS not that it matters
And LIS...looks like we came up with the same avie...should I change mine?
This is what I thought about when I saw PSA too
If your role centers at all around booze.... it should be my role..... 😕
Let's rock paper scissors for it. We'll pick an intermediary - how about Ksmi since he's online. You email your pick, I'll email mine, Ksmi can announce the winner in thread.
😉
We all kno thet wwwwww rolls r randumbly assined
Sounds good. Done!




Anyone else thinking FH might be a good candidate for Dionysus?
A STUNNING laurel headpiece, a golden toga, AND a sweet pair of shades!!!!
Does the girl come with all the gear?
Anyone else thinking FH might be a good candidate for Dionysus?
Greedy Head God, aren't we?🙄
I'm a sucker for brunettes, what can I say?
Maybe we can hold a chariot race to see who gets her.

Hehe, found a great avatar!![]()
Scissors cuts paper. tropictuco wins. Sorry LIS
Drat. Finding a new avatar. Gratz, Tropic.
Sanks. I like your new one too!
Kevin Sorbo 😍
I used to watch Hercules, xena, and walker texas ranger as the late night line-up. Those were the good 'ol days.
I used to watch Hercules, xena, and walker texas ranger as the late night line-up. Those were the good 'ol days.
And that's not even as bad as it'll get!You know you're modding when you come home to 21 PMs in your inbox.And that's not even as bad as it'll get!
Too bad I like it so much. 😉

enough PM's to close out night early and give us an uber extended day?!?![]()
Ohhhhh efffff probably the wrong thread for that last post.
Hey guys- guess who has two thumbs and slept with Adonis last night?
This girl.


Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.