This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dat scores are fantastic, but your GPA is on the low end for Harvard (great for other schools though). Their average acceptance GPA is around a 3.8, if I remember correctly.
 
Hey, thanks @Samin23 for the response! And yeah, I think my gpa is a bit lower than their average, however my DAT scores are a bit higher than their average. Plus I have a masters. So maybe those two things will compensate? That's kind of what I'm trying to find out 🙂

Only one way to find out. I think you have a good chance at landing an interview, at the very least.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feralis extremum got turned down with a 28 dat and a higher gpa. What the poster above said is true. They like to keep their gpa hovering around 3.8+. They do take a few lower gpas but with a class of 35(?), that means very very few. I don't think they care about dat scores as much as your gpa.

Also they are research heavy.
 
Harvard is too cray. They want to create some crazy master race with 3.9 GPAs and 24+ DATs. That being said your app is amazing 🙂
 
Feralis extremum got turned down with a 28 dat and a higher gpa. What the poster above said is true. They like to keep their gpa hovering around 3.8+. They do take a few lower gpas but with a class of 35(?), that means very very few. I don't think they care about dat scores as much as your gpa.

Also they are research heavy.

That's crazy, he was probably the #1 DAT score in the nation that year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad