This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDental777

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my exam is coming up this is mybsecond time taking it
Im doing the orgo in the destroyer 2016 and its easier then the BC orgo
How should i go about this ??

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, I thought destroyer orgo was more difficult than BC orgo.

I found that bootcamp orgo was more representative of the actual DAT.

Initially I tried to chug through destroyer but I kept getting questions wrong so I went to BC (which I found to be easier) and went through everything twice.

After that, everything became much easier. I took the 2007 and 2009 DAT to see where I was at, and I scored well so I figured I was ready. I got a 21 on the actual DAT. Not great, but better than I expected after the initial low marks on BC practice tests.

First of all, I thought destroyer orgo was more difficult than BC orgo.

I found that bootcamp orgo was more representative of the actual DAT.

Initially I tried to chug through destroyer but I kept getting questions wrong so I went to BC (which I found to be easier) and went through everything twice.

After that, everything became much easier. I took the 2007 and 2009 DAT to see where I was at, and I scored well so I figured I was ready. I got a 21 on the actual DAT. Not great, but better than I expected after the initial low marks on BC practice tests.
Yeah I herd that before thats why i was confused but inthink i just need to get use to the BC orgo style questions
On my first DAT i got a 21 as well but only used destroyer this time around i added BC

I have a similar confusion about the DAT scoring. It says I get a 19 on an practice section but I would miss 9 questions and on the real dat scoring it shows that to be 17..

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a similar confusion about the DAT scoring. It says I get a 19 on an practice section but I would miss 9 questions and on the real dat scoring it shows that to be 17..

All tests are scaled differently.

Hi my exam is coming up this is mybsecond time taking it
Im doing the orgo in the destroyer 2016 and its easier then the BC orgo
How should i go about this ??
I would put too much worry into this, things are easier if they are you strengths. I can not speak for BC because I don't use their work, but I do know that the Destroyer is dead on and for the student that wants to Destroy the DAT. The Destroyer was NEVER meant to be used for timing, it is for learning. Know the Destroyer cold!

Wishing you the best on your DAT

My 2 cents..

Nancy

I would put too much worry into this, things are easier if they are you strengths. I can not speak for BC because I don't use their work, but I do know that the Destroyer is dead on and for the student that wants to Destroy the DAT. The Destroyer was NEVER meant to be used for timing, it is for learning. Know the Destroyer cold!

Wishing you the best on your DAT

My 2 cents..

Nancy
Hi Nancy good to get a reply from you
I actual tool Dr.Romanos class the first time i took my DAT

But about your opinion to my situation im confused should i, or should i not Be worried ?
And when i use the destroyer i dont time myself i try to get the most of the info out of the destroyer as possible

Hi Nancy good to get a reply from you
I actual tool Dr.Romanos class the first time i took my DAT

But about your opinion to my situation im confused should i, or should i not Be worried ?
And when i use the destroyer i dont time myself i try to get the most of the info out of the destroyer as possible
What were your scores? When did you take the DAT?