This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Student1222

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am deciding on doing a SMP because of my low GPA. Here are my stats and ECs.

3. 21 cGPA
3. 24 sGPA
MCAT not taken.
GRE 317 (unofficial score)

ECs.
- 1 year of research at Lab at Cleveland Clinic (have done poster presentation about it as well)
- 2 year of research at a Psychology Lab.
- 140 hours of volunteering.
- 70 hours of volunteering.
- 3.5 years of part-time job (20 hours/ week) (work study)
- few school clubs, but not in a leadership role.

Because of my low GPA, I decided to go on the path of SMP.

Here are my current lists of schools I applied to.
- Boston University: MAMS
- Loyola: MSMP
- Tufts: MBS
- Case Western Reserve University: Medical Physiology
- Tulane
- Icahn School: MS in Biomedical Sciences.


Do you guys have any other suggestions or any advice for me?
 
Hi, I am deciding on doing a SMP because of my low GPA. Here are my stats and ECs.

3. 21 cGPA
3. 24 sGPA
MCAT not taken.
GRE 317 (unofficial score)

ECs.
- 1 year of research at Lab at Cleveland Clinic (have done poster presentation about it as well)
- 2 year of research at a Psychology Lab.
- 140 hours of volunteering.
- 70 hours of volunteering.
- 3.5 years of part-time job (20 hours/ week) (work study)
- few school clubs, but not in a leadership role.

Because of my low GPA, I decided to go on the path of SMP.

Here are my current lists of schools I applied to.
- Boston University: MAMS
- Loyola: MSMP
- Tufts: MBS
- Case Western Reserve University: Medical Physiology
- Tulane
- Icahn School: MS in Biomedical Sciences.


Do you guys have any other suggestions or any advice for me?
I just shot you a PM.