-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't recall anyone stating a reason to vote for her in the first placelynch Jam, I guess? Why did people shift from her?

Uhhhhhhh, let me tally this. Finally home again and about to start chores. Give me five to make sure I catch all the waffles.
Argh. Can we leave this lynch open a bit longer since there is some relevant info and not everyone has checked back in?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't recall anyone stating a reason to vote for her in the first place![]()
I voted her because I though it was weird that she got the dementor description in her attack where as BSC and LIS were only told their abilities were stolen. But, her description sounds like there was good reason for the difference.
Argh. Can we leave this lynch open a bit longer since there is some relevant info and not everyone has checked back in?
Agreed, por favor.
When is closing? I just woke up and wanna see where we're at.
Uh sure. I'm in no hurry. I was just going to tally. Keep your socks on, Lupes. & @WhtsThFrequencyArgh. Can we leave this lynch open a bit longer since there is some relevant info and not everyone has checked back in?
I'll tally and think about it. Dyachei is in surgery so it's just lil ol' me who has all day to be free. FRIDAYWhen is closing? I just woke up and wanna see where we're at.
Lynch Zen?
Uh sure. I'm in no hurry. I was just going to tally. Keep your socks on, Lupes. & @WhtsThFrequency
My socks are snuggled on tight.
Looks like lynch is extending longer than I thought. I realize I'm probably the next villager on the list. I don't want to hang around here all day waiting for the perfect time to defend, I'm pretty sure the wolves know who I am already, and I'm not kidding about an (overall) minor role. I have a provable ability, so I'll go ahead and role-reveal.
Yes, I have limited access to night results. Mods have ruled that I can't discuss what I see except for what I put in the write-up. Thus, I've been trying to putt everything I receive in there and not add more fluff than necessary to create a story. So, Lupin, the correct answer to your question

Last night, I told genny my role and gave her a code so I could prove my ability in the write-up. I'll give the same one to you. If I get permission to write this lynch write-up, I'll include it there. If I don't, then I'll add these details to the night write-up.
Incidentally, I used the code last night, even after I knew genny was killed. She said that she trusted morninqlory, so I decided to keep the code in case genny passed my role info on. morninqlory confirmed in PM that genny did not.
Bold text added by me for emphasis. Basically, I write the night write-ups (and the very occasional lynch write-up) while the mods send out PMs. So far, I've written every night result except for the super-late one (I was heading to class when night closed) and the two nights where no one died (Mods offered to let me embellish on the first night, but I told them that anything I could write would just take more sentences to say the same thing).An insect-eating, tree-dwelling wooden creature, you are difficult to spot. You are a very selective creature known as the Bowtruckle. You are also known as the wand maker’s friend and can write any write-up as you see fit.
Yes, I have limited access to night results. Mods have ruled that I can't discuss what I see except for what I put in the write-up. Thus, I've been trying to putt everything I receive in there and not add more fluff than necessary to create a story. So, Lupin, the correct answer to your question
is 🤣@Zensing , anything you've caught in the write-up that would be of interest?

Last night, I told genny my role and gave her a code so I could prove my ability in the write-up. I'll give the same one to you. If I get permission to write this lynch write-up, I'll include it there. If I don't, then I'll add these details to the night write-up.
I'd like a bit of flexibility for tonight because I don't know who will have died. If the story seems to fit a death on the grounds, I'll include a Bowtruckle somewhere in the write-up. If the story better fits an inside death, I'll include something about the portraits and try to wrangle a death involving a Potions accident, or possibly skinning for Potions ingredients. I've been hoping to fit in a Potions accident all game.
Incidentally, I used the code last night, even after I knew genny was killed. She said that she trusted morninqlory, so I decided to keep the code in case genny passed my role info on. morninqlory confirmed in PM that genny did not.
LYNCH VALLEY:
Jam (2) - SOV, Zen
Teep (2) - Jam, guis
Zen (3) - Teep, WZ, MJ
WTF (4) - MQ, BBC, kcough, FB
CHECK YOUR VOTES.
@WhtsThFrequency - in the lead.
Yet to vote: @LetItSnow @Flim Flam Man @heyyimhayley @98cats @hazelmoo
Deadline: dunno, I'll give it the rest of the day so we can finally get back to normalcy.
Jam (2) - SOV, Zen
Teep (2) - Jam, guis
Zen (3) - Teep, WZ, MJ
WTF (4) - MQ, BBC, kcough, FB
CHECK YOUR VOTES.
@WhtsThFrequency - in the lead.
Yet to vote: @LetItSnow @Flim Flam Man @heyyimhayley @98cats @hazelmoo
Deadline: dunno, I'll give it the rest of the day so we can finally get back to normalcy.
But I don't wear socks because I can't keep track of them! lolUh sure. I'm in no hurry. I was just going to tally. Keep your socks on, Lupes. & @WhtsThFrequency
You are da best!!LYNCH VALLEY:
Jam (2) - SOV, Zen
Teep (2) - Jam, guis
Zen (3) - Teep, WZ, MJ
WTF (4) - MQ, BBC, kcough, FB
CHECK YOUR VOTES.
@WhtsThFrequency - in the lead.
Yet to vote: @LetItSnow @Flim Flam Man @heyyimhayley @98cats @hazelmoo
Deadline: dunno, I'll give it the rest of the day so we can finally get back to normalcy.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you read my giant reveal? At least give me a chance to prove my role. If Bowtruckles or Potions don't happen in the lynch write-up, SOV can block me.Lynch zen
Probably will waffle
Did you use your ability on WZ the other day?Lynch zen
Probably will waffle
I read your description but it sounds more like a wolf role than anything.Did you read my giant reveal? At least give me a chance to prove my role. If Bowtruckles or Potions don't happen in the lynch write-up, SOV can block me.
I have to read the writeups to see what kind of info is in there to decide, so I am not making any decision yet.
Thankfully, today is my one day off, and I have time to read and consider carefully.
Unlynch jam
I will check back later.
Did you use your ability on WZ the other day?
No! I literally haven't used it on anyone except once on the first day and the once again a few days after that
Did you read my giant reveal? At least give me a chance to prove my role. If Bowtruckles or Potions don't happen in the lynch write-up, SOV can block me.[/QUOTE
I read it.. Not sure what I think about it though![]()
Well now I'm starving...Uhhhhhhh, let me tally this. Finally home again and about to start chores. Give me five to make sure I catch all the waffles.
![]()
My write-ups areI read your description but it sounds more like a wolf role than anything.
I have to read the writeups to see what kind of info is in there to decide, so I am not making any decision yet.
Thankfully, today is my one day off, and I have time to read and consider carefully.
Night 1. Jilary's ability is missing because the mods didn't tell me what it was and I didn't think to ask. I thought this was a game where abilities weren't released on death (at least until the following lynch).
Night 2
Night 3
Day 5
Night 5
Night 8. There was supposed to be a cool night sky picture with it, but I was on the phone app at the time and couldn't figure out how to attach it.
Night 9
when in doubt lynch teeps
Unlynch WTF
going to think a little on where to waffle but wanted to take her out of the lead.
going to think a little on where to waffle but wanted to take her out of the lead.
Lynch 98 cats 

unlynch teeps
lynch ninety-eight felines
lynch ninety-eight felines
@Zensing Did you completely make up this part about being petrified? I could see this being embellished from just knowing someone was silenced. Sorry if this outside the realm of what you can answer. Just trying to figure out if we actually are looking for a basilisk in the game or not.Even that wasn't all that happened. A new statue was discovered in the grounds today. No one could identify the subject, but its attitude of sheer terror was easy to see. Who could have been petrified?
Sigh. Guess I'll go
98 cats
since I have no clue right now.
98 cats
since I have no clue right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***lynch 98 cats*** ....
I'm going back to
lynch MJ
cause he is MJ, and it is never wrong to lynch him. And I could totally see him making up some weird restriction as a wolf. I mean, honestly, what would have happened if that role went to someone who couldn't do that nonsense.
Seriously consider if we know MJ is a villager or no.
lynch MJ
cause he is MJ, and it is never wrong to lynch him. And I could totally see him making up some weird restriction as a wolf. I mean, honestly, what would have happened if that role went to someone who couldn't do that nonsense.
Seriously consider if we know MJ is a villager or no.
Just got back permission from the mods. I was told that someone was turned to stone that night. I was not told who, so I had to make the write-up vague.@Zensing Did you completely make up this part about being petrified? I could see this being embellished from just knowing someone was silenced. Sorry if this outside the realm of what you can answer. Just trying to figure out if we actually are looking for a basilisk in the game or not.
Problem is with Zen, he/she can prove their ability, but that doesn't necessarily mean villager or wolf. Only an ability
.
Actually....I like that more than 98cats.
.
I'm going back to
lynch MJ
cause he is MJ, and it is never wrong to lynch him. And I could totally see him making up some weird restriction as a wolf. I mean, honestly, what would have happened if that role went to someone who couldn't do that nonsense.
Seriously consider if we know MJ is a villager or no.
Actually....I like that more than 98cats.
MJ was at least in one of WZ's results. don't think that was an affiliation per se, but at least there was semiproof of his role claim. With Zen's info, we at least still have basilisk quarry to find.Problem is with Zen, he/she can prove their ability, but that doesn't necessarily mean villager or wolf. Only an ability
.
Actually....I like that more than 98cats.
please explain more to someone who was too busy to follow the minutiae this week.MJ was at least in one of WZ's results. don't think that was an affiliation per se, but at least there was semiproof of his role claim. With Zen's info, we at least still have basilisk quarry to find.
please explain more to someone who was too busy to follow the minutiae this week.
This is WZ's post with any info she had available. She sadly is handcuffed until every sixth night, so limited in being able to help us.Lynch cyndia
My only really useful result was the one on aloha, so, no longer useful. And my results aren't consistently tracking, to be clear. It seems to be random investigation data, I don't get to choose what I get and I have a chance of failure. Got MJ's role name, ability on LIS, affiliation on STL, failed with Kam, and partial tracking on aloha (saw that she was stealing an identity, didn't see her target).
please explain more to someone who was too busy to follow the minutiae this week.
Lynch cyndia
My only really useful result was the one on aloha, so, no longer useful. And my results aren't consistently tracking, to be clear. It seems to be random investigation data, I don't get to choose what I get and I have a chance of failure. Got MJ's role name, ability on LIS, affiliation on STL, failed with Kam, and partial tracking on aloha (saw that she was stealing an identity, didn't see her target).
Wildzoo claims to have received MJ's role name as part of her ability.
Hey, step off my tail there, FB. lol
Dang, ninja'd! 

I'm going back to
lynch MJ
cause he is MJ, and it is never wrong to lynch him. And I could totally see him making up some weird restriction as a wolf. I mean, honestly, what would have happened if that role went to someone who couldn't do that nonsense.
Seriously consider if we know MJ is a villager or no.
I sorta assumed the dice were rigged in giving that role to MJ - he's well known for posting 5,000,000,000 times, and I assumed it was a little bit of a joke to draw down his posting numbers.
But you're right; I could also totally see him making it up.
Annnnnnd, never mind. I didn't see that WZ had gotten MJ's role name either.
Think I'm just gonna stick with 98cats, who I know zilcho about.
Think I'm just gonna stick with 98cats, who I know zilcho about.
Lynch 98 cats
Ehmphlarghing aighwoold ehrvar eenghtenshoonly bheghuiert, kek.I sorta assumed the dice were rigged in giving that role to MJ - he's well known for posting 5,000,000,000 times, and I assumed it was a little bit of a joke to draw down his posting numbers.
But you're right; I could also totally see him making it up.
Auhnd thairhoole wharse rhoondoomly ahrshigned thoomush mrohd loghther ahrnd eenjhoohymoont, fhorthee rheghord.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Implying I would even intentionally be quiet, LOL. And the role was randomly assigned to much mod laughter and enjoyment, for the record."
Why the hell does that have to read backwards? I mean, c'mon. It's like it's <intended> to give headaches. It wasn't enough to have some almost unintelligible font, but it had to be backwards, too?
Grumble.
Grumble.
Simmer down, old fella. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.Why the hell does that have to read backwards? I mean, c'mon. It's like it's <intended> to give headaches. It wasn't enough to have some almost unintelligible font, but it had to be backwards, too?
Grumble.
Aihood thoocomb oopwhooth shohm sheestehm thotwhoold bheachephtabool tookthee mhoods.Why the hell does that have to read backwards? I mean, c'mon. It's like it's <intended> to give headaches. It wasn't enough to have some almost unintelligible font, but it had to be backwards, too?
Grumble.
Sheemplie yoosheeng aihdeefhroont fhoont woohdeent bheenoof thoofete mhairhoole.
Thahrheel proohbleem eesthaht wheehn aihahm oonmaih foone, aihcoont phoosht ahthahl.
*****drops beastiary on table, pointing to a few things*****
"Troll language is nothing more than simple grunts that only Trolls seem to be able to interpret, though skilled magical multi-linguists such as Barty Crouch can understand them. Trolls understand only a limited number of Human words, and some smarter ones can be skillfully trained as security Trolls. Professor Quirrell had a gift for communicating with Trolls, and then used it to set one loose in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in1991 in an effort to steal the Philosopher's Stone."
Simmer down, old fella. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
That stupid MJ font is hurting me already.
As is my 8AM to midnight shift tomorrow.
Get off my lawn.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K